/esg/ - Ethnostate General

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR
Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man.
Discuss the possibility of said ethnostate here, and how it should be ran. What type of government would we have? What laws should be set in place?
>white nationalism and natsoc encouraged
It's all up for discussion.
-------------------------------
If you don't see a general in the catalog, copy from the Pastebin and start one.
pastebin.com/mLGGzgmd

ban jews and nigs and we're all good

I'd ban pretty much anyone who isn't white or at least 75% European.

Northwest Front
Read the books and it will paint a pretty good picture of what you are asking. Specifically Freedom Sons.

BUMP

BUMP

Bump

/esg/ best general

>ethnostate general
>posts an /nsg/ image
Because it always has to be adhering to a certain ideology, there is no roor for anything else.
And what about ethnonationalists who are not that fond of nazism?

That picture gets me every time

>roor
room*
Stupid fucking typos

As long as you're white, I don't mind.

White nationalism is literally unstoppable

But no Marxists or Communists.

Unstoppable!

Now let's build us a home, anons

What is this vaporwave WN stuff? I've been seeing here on Sup Forums and I love the aesthetic

hehe

A link to last night's thread so we can pick up where we left off

How do you ethno turds deal with the fact that even among whites there exist no pure ethnicities?
Or do you support some kind of international ethnostate?

white is right

This

Don't you see how this is degenerate?
The first one is an obvious attantion whore, while the second one is a vandal with a tint of the previous one too.

so you had no problem if South and North Europeans mixed en masse for instance?

Then the whites at the bottom become your niggers. It doesn't change anything

I know this is a shill point but since it's a slow day... how we gonna establish whiteness?
The way I see it, if you can walk through a town that is 100% white, and you pass, you're white, even if you're genetics may not say so 100%
The biggest factor, IMO,is maintaining social cohesion rather than policing pureness.
Thoughts?

Stop larping let's talk about politics
Saged

>Then the whites at the bottom become your niggers. It doesn't change anything
That literally changes everything.
EVERYTHING,

No, they're still not as bad

Graffiti? Are you serious?

Social cohesion can be brought about through racially homogeneous communities.

Fucking degenerate scum marking up the walls.

We are whites, not niggers. We don't do this shit

Don't question why women do what they do, you'll have a bad time. Just go with it, user.

see

I'll take them over negroids every time.

anyways, everyone check up on last night's /esg/ thread to get an idea of where we are in the planning

White trash.

Is there a search term I could use to find more of this stuff?

I think it's specific to Sup Forums, so no.

People are still just waking up this morning, we'll have the general back on track in a few hours. Many of these anons weren't here the last few days and aren't up to speed on what we've accomplished and planned out the past few days. The next edition of this general should have a summary of our concrete plans so far so people won't think this is a LARP.

SO a couple days ago there was discussion about a new and different flag(s). I haven't gotten back on since since that time, but keep up with aiming for a simple and easy to remember design. I've got the black sun, I've got the Celtic cross, and based on how I see it. anything more will start to over-power the flag and make it quite complex.

I don't think symbology that at the current time feels communist is good. Since the ol' USSR flag used gold AND red, using both seems like a bad idea.

Anyways, I'm cool if we stick with the already used flag if need be.

Fashwave

Tbh I haven't checking up on the new /esg/s too much. Do you think you could give me a summary of what's planned?

Some Sup Forums and altright facebook, tumblr, and instagram pages crank this stuff out literally 24/7 as well as Youtube channels like Xurious. Just search for "fashwave"

This is one of the better submissions for flags I have seen.

Yeah, My dad being a WWII buff has almost all the flag of that time. so I've seen quite a few flags to think about what stood out and what blended in. (Also, I took input from what people said they thought would be good.) A graphic design degree also helps.

see
Check these to get detailed.
Essentially, we have narrowed our potential spots to either the PNW to help the NWF or to New England for ease of access, low nigger populations, and ports to currently white nations.

We'll go more into details in the next general, but basically we're setting up regional groups where white nationalists will meet and eventually purchase small amounts of property which will serve as a basis for future white nationalist enclaves. The idea is that we will first purchase individual buildings which will serve as HQ's, and then gradually establish housing for moving family is of white nationalists to the surrounding area. (we will be relying on help from groups like the Northwest Front and Traditionalist Workers Party to bring in settlers and help keep the communities organized, as they will exist throughout the country). From that point on it will be a matter of slow growth expanding the amount of property held by affiliated families and establishing small businesses for the these families to run and generate income. Essentially as stated in the previous generals we will build these communities the same way religious cults do (without the koolaid), natural and organic community building. Call it the "Little Arcadia" plan. There's a bit more to it but that is it on a basic level. These communities will eventually serve as safe havens for white nationalist groups to hold rallies, meetings, and conferences.

Too detailed for a main flag. Cut down of some of the detail. Like the tricolor limits or something. Or remove the cross from covering so much of the sunwheel.

Bump und Boden.
A question for y'all:
Do you plan to create the ethnostate by
>secession first, then reclamation,
or
>reclaiming all land at once without having a base to return to?

We'll see.

Are these the new Sup Forums island LARP threads?

Really depends on the situation

>Social cohesion can be brought about through racially homogeneous communities
Yes. Which is my point.
I'm asking, roughly, how we decide what is homogeneous and what isn't.
DNA Tests? Vision test? 4 white grandparents?
What's the standard?
We're North Americans we're much more mongralized than most of west and north europe.

no, see This isn't LARP, this is a concrete plan.

And what have you ACTUALLY done besides posting online about it?

Okay, so, if we decide to live in Maine, as the last /esg/ thread recommended, we will have the problem of degenerate crime and drug abuse. How should we combat this while at the same time maintaining sufficient cohesion to create our state?

As for the PNW, How should we deal with nigger and fag infested cities such as Portland, Seattle, etc?

Most of them are retards anyway want a "white" Ethnostate maybe for the US.
such a thing should never exist in Europe and they need to fuck off using German Imagery
while not even being German We wuz style

totally would use an American flag if if i would start a movement about my Country NOT

So exactly the same as the island threads
>We will do this
>then that
>also do this
>repeat for 2 weeks until people get bored of roleplaying

In the next general, I think something should be laid out for younger people who want to move to the community, should it be built.

Maybe something along the lines if someone's pretty young, they're taken in by an adoptive family to help integrate them into the community and establish a good work ethic and maybe some skills.

Well, in any case, since right now the whites have calmed down for a bit, networking on a local level might be your best bet.
>moving out towards the countryside to avoid nogs
>taking up neighbourhoods of like-minded people
>creating a culture of your own, from book clubs to gun clubs
>creating a hierarchy around your best people
After that's done, you can go full SIEGE on the system, but not before.
Take hints from the antifaggots or muzzies - they live together, they do everything together, they have a common goal.
The Internet is a good place to get sympathy for your cause (and that's largely already happened), but sympathy alone won't help you.
Get in shape, acquire currency, get a 3D waifu, have a dozen kids, and make sure to raise them yourself.
Within 20 years, we will be ready for a full revolution, and the Jews are already falling short with their own propaganda. Their time is running out, and the pendulum will slice them in half.

In any case, get together with your people, build bonds. Political action won't get you far.

This plan is two days old, give us a sec. We have anons who live in the same area already planning to meet up and look at getting cheap property and establishing HQ's, once we've done that we get a hold of TWP, NWF, and others and talk expansion. If you want to help, then help, but if you're just here to blackpill and criticize us for trying, please don't. We don't need that.

This sounds like a great idea, except it has a major flaw.
You have to be rich as fuck to start something like this, do millioners even browse Sup Forums?

Get out of this general if you have nothing constructive to contribute.

This isn't a meme thread

Can any one else see the nice white farmers markets in their mind?

Also, if anyone in the New England region is interested, Cantwell suggested that he had a plan to buy land in New Hampshire to create a WN colony. I guess the person to ask about that nowadays (since Cantwell is too in jail to be able to speak freely about that) would be Jared Howe.

Exhaust all political options first
War second

You don't have to be rich, this isn't going to be luxury resorts, these are going to be rustic, out of the way communities from the get-go. Everything will be crowdfunded and donations in the beginning and cost-effectiveness will be the number one priority. Cheapest housing and buildings possible. We collectively have the capacity to do that, especially with TWP and NWF helping us.

No
Fuck off with your retard LARP

Subsistence farming will be a big part of his, yes. Home gardens save money And allow the community to keep money within itself.

>politics
You can only get so far in politics.
Get together with your people and cut yourselves off from the System.
Read Siege for a few tips on what to do next.
Read anything by Hoppe to inform yourself about secession.
Jack Donovan has tips on how to change your way of thinking to support your strategy, but he's a literal faggot, so do as you please.

NH, ME, and VT appear to be the best options to start what with some liberal gun laws. Only problem is outside of Maine the price of land rises significantly

The prepare to be ignored, nigger shill

By liberal I mean, guns are actually available to purchase without having mag limits (that I saw)

One thought, unless we go full Amish and self sustaining, we'll need people who are obtaining income from external sources.

Get together on a slightly larger scale and employ division of labour. One family farming while another does maintenance work and another builds infrastructure and another defends the compound is already a much more efficient way of doing things, and it already supports cooperation within your group.
Any farming surplus can be used to feed animals (get horses and carts for transportation and breed them, if you can afford them - saves you from (((oil))) dependency), or sell them to hipsters and buy things you can't produce yourself.

But what about the
>location
>land
>electricity
>access to water
>some kind of protection so savages won't steal our shit and then burn our houses

This thread and all previous threads have but nothing but idea guys. Nobody is actually doing anything except for imagining.

>planning to...
>once we've done that...

Friendly neighborhood midwestern fascists checking in

That's why the plan involves the establishment of small businesses after the initial housing phase. The smallest budget possible, the better, and the less we have to utilize banks, the better. The Amish have a good model to follow.

Certainly. Be very picky about what land you buy, while you can afford to be picky. Those states also aren't too densely populated, so land should theoretically be cheaper, too.

Alright everyone, we have shills who want to subvert us. Ignore them, and they'll fuck off. If anyone has any questions, answer them, but ignore those who seek to put our plans down

Get funding from covert white nationalists.
Simply employ yourself within your community and use surplus to get tools to get resources you won't be able to get on your own.
Outlining a plan is more important than being a downer. Apply yourself or leave.

But what about the

>location

Rural locations throughout the US, that's for local anons to decide together

>land

The cheapest and most out of the way sites possible within realistic limits

>electricity

Use as little as possible, try to generate some on small scales.

>access to water

Local source, wells, purchased

>some kind of protection so savages won't steal our shit and then burn our houses

First Amendment

>Rural locations throughout the US
>US
Well, it looks like no ethnostate for me.

Second Amendment*

Also, walls and primitive guard towers, patrols and somebody outside of the town watching things on the Internet, and trying to warn us of any planned attacks.

>You can only get so far in politics.
I agree.
I don't expect to get a legally obtained ethnostate using political means
I just mean that if we exhaust those means anyway, than we can say "we tried everything your way"
Ya know what I mean?
Maybe get some sympathy from the general public, but either way, I think exhausting the political process is a smart prerequisite for war.

Poland, your country is far better off than we are, try to do the same in Poland.. You've got a lot of nationalists. Concentrate yourself in towns and villages.

Okay I have a question.

Given that the ultimate aim of this plan is flagrantly illegal in the US outside of the Fair Housing Act, and that all you're going to be able to accomplish is creating a majority white town with no ability whatsoever to enforce its ethnic homogeneity, what is the point of all this? How is this any different from just moving to an already white town in a white area of the country?

Here's an idea.
If society collapses, gather leaf white nationalists at the border of Maine nationalist towns, and when the happening occurs unite the leaf and US nationalists