Brit/pol/ - police community support officer edition

> Parsons Green: London Underground blast is terror incident
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41278545

> UK's G4S roasted by MPs on violent abuse at immigration centres
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-g4s-investigation/uks-g4s-roasted-by-mps-on-violent-abuse-at-immigration-centres-idUKKCN1BP1VH

> Francis Maude: How to reform the civil service – so it can cope with Brexit
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/how-to-reform-the-civil-service-so-it-can-cope-with-brexit/

> President Jean-Claude Juncker’s State of the Union Address 2017
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-17-3165_en.htm

> FT: Hannibal Osborne offers Tories a new psycho drama
archive.fo/IIObN

> FT: What must Theresa May say in Florence?
archive.fo/3SLt1

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/403555-tube-station-fulham-security/
twitter.com/martinschulz/status/353060776707235841?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for monarchy

stock up on knowledge before the next recession

user, National Action is banned.

Lads can someone please give me a few good documentaries/dramas on The Troubles? Want to learn more about it

Also did the paras do anything wrong?

The existence of "foreigners" is a common establishment myth. The self-styled intellectual elite, attempting to push their own petty agendas on the rest of us, invented the idea of "foreigners" to lay a guilt trip on the rest of the country.
FACT: Nothing exists outside the UK! There is only vast ocean, we occupy the entirety of Pangea. (The existence of multiple continents is yet another liberal myth, which we'll discuss next time).
FACT: Although the "foreigners" lie was created and popularized by liberals, it has recently been picked up by conservatives. The current tory relies heavily on scare tactics involving hostile "foreigners" as a way of grabbing unconstitutional levels of power.
FACT: You may meet people in daily life who claim to be "foreigners" and illegal "immigrants". These people are merely telling you that false story because they're trying to get out of paying taxes.
FACT: "Foreign" languages are simply elaborate codes used by spies to talk in secret. These spies are everywhere, and they are determined to steal your genes for use in horrible cloning experiments. Don't trust anyone who speaks a "foreign" language!
FACT: The word "foreign" comes from the combination of "for" and "reign". The word was invented for reign-for perpetuating the reign of dishonest liberals and unconstitutional governments. Don't let them fool you!

Since the government is cracking down and banning dafties like NA and Scottish Dawn, how long until sites like Iron March are blocked?

Could this be a gimmickless mong thread for once

>Iron March
>DUDE SEIGE LMAO

You are useless niggers. another station closed and you cunts don't know/don't post it:

rt.com/uk/403555-tube-station-fulham-security/

no need to protect, 37%

Lads... I've got a feeling the happenings are about to dry up. This year has provided the illusion of mass happenings, while in fact providing many minor happenings, and basically no large ones.

It's all just going to fizzle out lads, and we're going to be left with the gaping void of happenings we experienced between 2008 and 2013.

I know, I know - they are dafties.

PCSO's are more useless than rent-a-cop's and need to be fired and replaced with officers that can actually do shit. Preferably armed ones that don't care about race and will go full arbites on anyone causing trouble, from scumbag scouser to child raping mussies.

During this Parliament. May uses every terror attack to press for internet censorship and we know they won't be censoring ISIS.

> police community support officer edition
here we go, lads

The idea is that they want to prevent you "British muslims" from extremist material online.

However they don't understand that British muslims don't exist

do domu polacki cebulki

>won't reveal his flag
Heh.

>state provided service is bad
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It sucks, if you can't use ad hominem on other people, doesn't it?

lol what is police using for a weapon. He was hitting him with a stick?

Just spent the last three and a half hours having to shop for clothes in a busy city centre.

>And in short I was afraid

He might be lying but the incompetence of NMR is hilarious.
>do nothing about immigrants terrorizing the population
>rape a cuck who probably enjoyed it immensely instead

I think it's a collapsible baton.

why not just shop online

fucking lol

did you go on your run?

I hope to god he's been reported and sacked

I can't stop shopping at amazon, and I hate sending my money to Bezos.

that was the website i was intending on using for lessons. my brother and best mate have played guitar for 10+ years each, so hopefully they'll give me some pointers

there's places other than amazon, lad, especially for clothes. who the fuck buys clothes on amazon

Had to get jeans that fit.

Don't reply to a question directed at me, you yank bastard.

i
o w n
t h i s
g e n e r a l
i s
m i n e
n o w

Obtain firearms

You need to read the Wasteland. That has more quotes fitting how I feel right now.

Telescopic. Buy one, they're good.

perhaps a fair reason. i'm too autistic to go outside so i'd either buy jeans and lose weight if they're too small or just get a pair custom made

No, I did some weights though

I normally wouldn't bother going at all but I was dragged out of the house by mummy.

Just dropping in from 2022 lads.

The heart of the nationalist movement is in Hull. We were able to topple the city council by organising the former NatSoc groups into a revolutionary mass, we also had the public help in storming the council building. All of the councillors were hung on the support towers of the Humber Bridge the same day.

The Slavs are making mad dosh off the crazy black market that's been able to materialise here. There is a near 99% ownership rate of firearms and that includes kids. White people are flocking here and bringing the money, skills and public services with them. Anything and everything is being smuggled into Hull, whatever it is you'll find it. Yet at the same time we're hosting public executions, a nonce was shot at close-range with a double-barreled shotgun a few hours ago.

The collapse of the British Government means that the entire country has fractured into regional chunks. We have turrets lining the entire harbour coast, plus the entire city is being run from The Deep (which has been renovated and fortified into an underground military base).

Go ahead and ask me anything.

shopping with mummy was perhaps the most boring activity that i have ever had to do in my life

>the Wasteland
Will do

What weights do you use? I'm looking to buy some.

does this mean that hull is technically an ancap society

Is mauledbythetigers redpilled?

Who else here enjoying the downfall of England

do some push ups. I'm doing 100 every second day.

It's better to read books. However, seldom will you find a book on this subject that isn't home to bias; intentional or otherwise.

However, Armed Struggle by Richard English is the least biased book you'll ever read on the subject. It's very academic though, and it is divided into two sections: one pre-1969 and post-1969, so you could skip the first section if you're only interested in the modern era.

If you want something more gripping, and maybe less in depth, Peter Taylor's books "Brits" "loyalists" and "Provos" are good, but I found the latter lacking and so would recommend "Bandit Country" too.

If you would rather something more concise while not being too academic, Pat Coogan's "Ireland's ordeal" is a great, informative read.

Yep, and Hull in 2022 is extremely rich. I own a fucking tank.

I guess.

how many bitcoins did you pay for that tank? should i hold?

>Toff neighbours having a party and there seems to be 6 gorjilllion people on the otherside of the wall
Getting annoying lads

Barbell with metal plates. All I do is ohp, curls, upward rows, bench and squats. Also have dumbells but only use them for bench dumbbell row and curls

I don't shop clothes, my wife does that. I usually buy stuff I can't get in my home town online. Stuff like exotic teas, oils, and herbs.

>all that push
Enjoy your fucked up body faggot

Could it be?

Yeah I want start doing this. What do you do 4 sets of 25???

knock down that wall and build a bridge instead, you divisive scum

Hopefully but doubt it

These tanks are being stolen from military sites and shit, most only cost 1 bitcoin which is roughly £3000. You should hold.

"man ur such a pussy" a jock says to me. i laugh. "well," i begin, looking up at him and popping the collar of my jean jacket, "like they say," everyone waits in anticipation, "u are what u eat." the jock falls over instantly, the crowd cheers, May is there,

Is Merkel losing in our interests?

She'll still have the biggest party, but I think the only alternative to a Merkel Coalition will be a fucking Martin Schulz Coalition. Krauts will change one cuck for another.

not if fucking (((((SCHULZ)))))))))))))))))))))))) gets elected

If you're going to do press ups you should be doing a few hundred every day. They're a piece of piss.

Why do these fucks always come out the day after an attack and say "Oh he was known to the police".

Oh alright then, we knew it was going on then so i shouldn't be worried about it. Okay. Didn't think to arrest him no?

she'll possibly form with the greens before she does with AFD

Schulz looks worse than Merkel imho, so I don't get why people are cheering on her demise. The devil you know etc etc.

That's what the """""""""""""""conservatives"""""""""""""""""" here did. The greens were happy to support them as long as they let in as many shitskins as possible.

frankly, we're both probably known to the police too

yeah can't wait for the SDP to bring in far more migrants than merkel did

or ladders going upto 14 and coming back down

the only positve that can feesibly come out of the german election is the afd gets enough so they wont be able to form a coalition without them,

Found the picture of the London bomber.

Same reason one cheered Cameron resigning. You get to see a leftist traitor fuck off for good even if another simply steps up to take their place.

Don't take that retards advice, all that push exercise with no pull will fuck up your body.

>thumbnail
>real pic
wtf

I was wearing some regular underwear today because all my boxers were dirty, also some loose thin pants because it was pretty warm out. Anyway im in class when the teacher asks me to come up to the board to read a part of the book, im a bit nervous because i dont like pubic speaking but whatever and i start reading it. I notice i have to read 2 fukin pages of this shiit, i start fuking up some words and i get a mini anxiety attack followed by an ever growing boner which looks bigger because underwear bunches up ur balls and cock.

I think whatever bishes will just think my cock is huge so great success, the thing is i start looking at some of the hotter girls in class in their yoga pants with their legs crossed over, my boner gets bigger and its starting to become noticable. i hear some people in the class say something and smiling, at this point im nervous as fuk and i can feel my face becoming red, i fumble with the words because all this compression in my underwear starts to feel good, at the same time its uncomfortable as fuk. I read some more and out of nowhere i say to the teacher "i cant do this anymore can i sit down?" she says no and tells me to finish, my knees start to weaken as i feel an orgasm starting to develop, i yell to the teacher "i have to go now!" the class starts laughing and a girl says "to put ur boner away" now the whole class is in tears laughing and tears of pain start to roll down my eyes but yet my penis is about to explode semen. I run to the door and try to open the doorknob but for some reason it doesnt open, i hear comments like "hes gone fukin insane", i dont know wut comes over me but i accept my new role as crazy.

I rip open my pants and yell "this is so fuking uncomfortable!" and whip my cock out, everybody gasps and yells omg, i start pulling on it and within seconds i start to explode, the teacher runs over and tries to stop me but i just end up jizzing on her, then on a couple people in the front row.

because we live in a social democracy and we can't just round up pakis on a watch list, that would be literally nazism

twitter.com/martinschulz/status/353060776707235841?lang=en

can't wait for merkel to lose the vote and be replaced with this BASED jew
is he, dare i say, /arekike/?

what's this from?

kek

a literally hitler tier quote

""""""""""""""conservatives"""""""""""""""" do this everywhere. They have flooded my country with asians and sold the land and assests to them.

Who accidentally bought Amazon Prime here?
Greedy jews hiding behind free shit and fine print.

>Shulz
Somehow even worse than Merkel.

How is calling for your country to be annexed not treason