How can rural and suburban retards even compete?

How can rural and suburban retards even compete?

qz.com/1077050/san-francisco-is-americas-richest-major-metropolitan-area-rising-above-washington-dc-in-the-latest-rankings/

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/qz.com/1077050/san-francisco-is-americas-richest-major-metropolitan-area-rising-above-washington-dc-in-the-latest-rankings
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/San-Francisco-CA/pmf,pf_pt/20330_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/37.811479,-122.3598,37.696929,-122.521334_rect/12_zm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unvis.it/qz.com/1077050/san-francisco-is-americas-richest-major-metropolitan-area-rising-above-washington-dc-in-the-latest-rankings

hobos must be a sign of opulence and wealth.

Nice tech bubble dude, hope it doesnt pop

Hope it does pop

>money = happiness
>money = debt
>debt = happiness

>A 250 sq ft apartment that costs $3K per month is a sign of being rich
>Jewified retards believe this

Why are rich liberals oppressing poor people in San Francisco?

Silicon Valley will crumble sooner or later, at the very least becoming just a shell of its former self.

Top ten in both suicides and STDs

>Hello, this is my app, it tells you whether your phone is face up or face down, if you can see the screen it's face up
>Wow, this is paradigm-shifting. Have a 60 million dollar series A.

It's so frustrating that a place that a place so full of retards is also full of people wealthy enough to keep funding those retards.

I hope it doesn't.
Then all those dumbass hippies will invade Texas, the deep south, and other tech areas like Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, ect.
Keep them contained, I say.

>that a place that a place

You said that a place twice.

by not breathing in smog and brake dust daily hahahaha

He likes that a places.

With what money? Many of those people are spending almost all of their 6 figure pay to just barely make ends meet there due to their overpriced cost of living, if it crashes they wont have $ to move out of state.

Why do i feel like (((they))) will actually argue that way.
But to do so they would have to admit first that any form of money is debt

Well done

>street filled with homeless
>Streets full of so much poo it makes India look like the vatican
>Article about people making 6 figures and struggling to live

Ok

Fags have money to blow, who would have thought?

In all seriousness, why do you think the Juden promote homosexuality so much?

Because the soddies don't have children, so they buy more useless shit and make excellent consumers in a capitalist society.

never underestimate these asshats.
They're everywhere.

It's a joke ? I visited the west coast last year and the city is full of homeless, the downtown in the night is very dangerous

The flats are too expensive to be affordable. And all the clubs are for fags only, so if you're straight, even rural areas would be more interesting.

>street filled with homeless

Clearly those are migrants from Ruralia and Suburbia. They have to go back.

Most question can be answered with "niggers", this is one of them.

this is the same for every major urban area in the world, either very rich or very poor, most middle class lives in suburban areas or small towns.

Wow I'd love to live in a city that is so distanced from reality it won't release videos to help catch criminals because it'd be perceived racist.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

California, and San Francisco especially aren't "rich". They're listed as more wealthy because they're economy is hyper inflated due to massive debt, and high taxes. It doesn't come out in the numbers like that because unlike when comparing two different nations actual GDP, when comparing a state you're under one currency. Go to a realtor website, and look for houses around 300k in SF, then go look at ones for 300k in pretty much every other state.

Their*
Fuck my typing is awful tonight.

No no, i didn't see so much homeless in the downtown of san diego for example

This

The cost for housing there is insane because the city won't allow apartment complex construction. They want to keep the old look of the city so all the apartments and houses are small and only 2 or 3 stories. This causes massive inflation of housing prices since there is far less housing than what is in demand.

My friend did a research internship at a major biotech company there and he was paying like 2K a month to rent out a room in somebody's house.

SF-fag born and raised here.

San Francisco has gone to shit with all the faggots moving in the last few years. The tech bubble has drawn in the most obnoxious and vocal people to the city.

You guys know all those faggy narcissistic liberal art types that used to be in your hometowns. Now they all come here to San Francisco and larp as even larger narcissistic losers in order to fit in with whatever preconceived notion they have of SF. Unfortunately, SF is also not a fashion city so you don't get the benefit of having good looking people as you do in NY or LA.

It's really a shame because before anyone cared about SF, it was just filled with losers that nobody gave any attention to. Now it's just filled with loudmouthed transplants who larp as even louder and more obnoxious Californians.

I went to San Francisco 7 years ago, and here's what a saw.

Homeless EVERYWHERE! I thought Seattle was bad, but San Francisco takes the cake on homeless. If this isn't bad, many of them are mentally ill, there was a guy walking up and down market st all day screaming at everyone that walked past him, and it wasn't like a one time incident, this guy did the same ritual everyday for the entire week I was there.

Junkies, everyone is a fucking drug addict in San Francisco.

Filth, don't believe their bullshit about being clean, Frisco is a fucking toilet and it all needs to be flushed.

Everything is expensive, the hotel I stayed at was nice but it cost 200 a night and it was the cheapest I could find that wasn't a junkie ridden hostel.

Homosexuals and prostitutes, I've NEVER been hit on by a homosexual or prostitute in Seattle, not once! It's not like Seattle is a bastion of anti-degeneracy either, but at least they use backpage.

Fuck San Francisco, let the liberals, junkies and degenerates be contained there and hope to Christ someone blows it up.

I don't understand people who want to live in SF. I worked there in tech for 8 years, it's a hellhole. A homeless guy pissed on me when I was waiting for the bus one night, I cracked his jaw with my asp and the people around me said I was the asshole in this situation. Had to spend the night in jail, got fined and had my asp confiscated. Thank fuck they never found the hobo or they would have probably shown him how to sue me or some shit.

>have shitload of money
>live in a poisonous clusterfuck of a city
>pay 100x more for anything

what's the fucking point

>Silicon Valley literally supporting the rest of the entire city
>Tax base of San Jose, Palo Alto, and San Francisco are literally just massive property and income taxes on those over 200k
>Still homeless shitting in the streets
>One of the worst homelessness problems in the entire country
>One of the most drug addicted cities in the country
>Shitty weather
>heroin needles everywhere

The farmers I have met smell like cow shit. I wonder if they fuck their cows to get them to produce more.

>6 billion in unfunded liabilities
>300 million deficit every year
>17k debt for every tax payer
It's a house of cards that's one strong breeze away from collapsing and one of the many ponzi scheme ((richest)) cities in California. If Trump had half brain he would let California seceded before it takes the rest of us down with it

It's all dumb as shit. If they weren't using the dollar, and had their own currency, they'd look pretty much like Venezuela right now. Their state debt is worse that most national debts in the world today.

Must be all the communists sharing their wealth...

>SF is also not a fashion city so you don't get the benefit of having good looking people as you do in NY or LA.
kek, true. I mean one of the first major businesses in SF was prostitution. Gold diggers and prostitutes are their heritage.

Yes San Francisco is filthy! You litereally have to keep you eyes on the sidewalk or you will likely step in shit. It's the dirtiest city I have ever been to.

It used to have a rich history, but that's all almost gone. The mission is gentrified and no longer the mission. It's filled with hipster bars. Castro went from historical gay community to gay hipster gentrified. All of the old famous restaurants and food places are closing up one by one and being replaced with hipster bars.

There's a reason they call it an open air insane asylum.

Richest in what terms? Making a six figure income in San Fran doesn't mean jack shit if you can still barely afford to live in a shoebox apartment and barely able to raise a family.

You live a better life in the countryside even if you only make half as much money because the cost of living is so much better outside urbanite/liberal shitholes.

I was in tech there too. I will never live there again. I'm not even going back to visit, ever.

True story, San Francisco used to have a vibrant black community, mostly in Fillmore. It was known as the Harlem of the West.

They gone now. Black percentage in San Francisco went from 11% in the 1990s to less than 4% now.

I just moved north. Work in Marin now and live in Mendocino. 2 bedroom house for $1000 out in the country, still getting paid SF/Marin wages, about to start a family. Only downside is the commute but at least it's pretty and no traffic, just distance.

They make money but there is no wealth. San Francisco is the most glaring example of the 1%.

2/3 of units are rented. Just for comparison, the national average 2/3 of units are owner occupied!

>Black percentage in San Francisco went from 11% in the 1990s to less than 4% now

Based liberals eliminating groids on the downlow

I can't understand anybody living in San Francisco unless you are filthy rich. It must be a miserable lifestyle and grind.

The median housing price is 1.5 MIL! Median rent for a 1bed/1bath is 3.5K per month!

Tenderloin is the only somewhat affordable place in the city to live (relatively speaking compared to everywhere else), and it's a shithole.

>Tenderloin is the only somewhat affordable place

It's not just a shithole, it's practically a no-go zone. Basically if you aren't a deranged welfare nigger, you're going to get robbed/jumped/raped/stabbed/shot/all of the above. And even if you ARE a deranged welfare nigger there is still a pretty good chance you'll get murdered anyway.

Tenderloin is like the Bronx of San Fran, but worse.

Most of the rich people live in the suburbs. Fucking Urban retards

I live in San Francisco and it's difficult to explain to people just how bad the junkie homeless epidemic is. I lived in both LA and NYC and in SF it's on a completely different level, like something out of a dystopia novel. They're literally everywhere shooting up, breaking into cars, harassing people, screaming, shitting in the street, etc. I have about a mile walk to work and you'll see one of them about every 30 yards.

>How can rural and suburban retards even compete?

By being able to pay the rent with selling organs, maybe.

see:

How is this possible when the state is billions in debt?

You still see a shitload of them though. I thought that when I moved to SF I'd see way leas black people since I assumed they'd be priced out, but there's still a lot of them who come over from the east bay, who live in rent controlled apartments or in Bayview (SF's black neighborhood). There's a lot of homeless ones too. They're all stupid as shit too.

Burgers: is living in SF is even more expensive than living in NY?

>They make money but there is no wealth.
>2/3 of units are rented.

Depending on how they caculate 'weath' this might explain a lot. If 'wealth' includes net real estate value held by residents, a bunch of overpriced housing being rented out with high owner equity (because they've owned it for a long time and borrowed money to buy it when it was much cheaper) could inflatable the city's wealth without actually meaning anything.

Lol. Buying a shitty house in SF will cost you at least $900k. Renting a one bedroom studio costs $2k.

Rural and suburban homes surrounded by mountains and nature will cost you $200k. Renting a 3 bedroom house will cost $1500.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/San-Francisco-CA/pmf,pf_pt/20330_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/37.811479,-122.3598,37.696929,-122.521334_rect/12_zm/

Homeless people can choose to live wherever they want, why wouldn't they go somewhere nice with year round perfect weather?

>two bedrooms
>one bathrom

>one MILLION American dollars

ha ha

hahaha

I'm an architectural fabricator out of Oakland. Can confirm the shit on the street. Hence the sf shit map

They make over 100k a year, live in 250 sqft "appartments" and can barely make ends meet because all of their money is wasted on their overpriced cost of living.
A rural retard who makes 30k a year probably has a comfier life than a faggot from SF.

San Francisco is literally like this because all the poor people not on gibs had to move out to Red States due to the price of everything being 10x more than everywhere else.

Niggers are better than white liberals

>richest urban area

in other news the peak of mount everest is the warmest location on earth at that altitude

By not be g the most faggot infested city ever

I've lived in both cities. SF's rent is quite a bit more expensive but the cost of goods are quite a bit lower than NYC.

THERE ARE NO HOT WOMEN IN SF AND THERE MORE MEN THAN WOMEN

NYC HAS 2 WOMEN TO EVERY MAN

part 2

You have to be rich to live there because the economy is so shit.

Sounds pretty comfy, I hope it continues to work out for you well!

The weather really isn't that nice in SF. It's completely different from the weather on the other side of the bay. It's cloudy and in the 50s for a fair portion of the year, which is better than NYV but not as nice as other places in CA. It's likely that the crackheads all come to SF because of very loose regulations on criminal activity and the $250-million a year in free homeless gibs.

Yeah. I've had a GF the whole time I've been in SF so idgaf about the dating market but you're pretty spot on. Also in dating markets where there are a lower ratio of women to men tend to favor the women as they can be way more picky, so you get ugly bitches being stuck up about shit. I'm about to move away and I can't wait. The skinnyfat techbros can all fight it out for their pick of the shit quality women in this shithole.

Truly a great city, I even named what I usually eat for lunch "San Francisco lunch" in it's honor. It's two meatsticks and a handful of nuts.

You dumb leaf - San Francisco is different
It was the same way in 1991 when I went there as a 12 year old. Homeless everywhere.

Can confirm, live in SF, age 35, net worth $3.4M. Trump voter.

Fuck the homeless niggers and the homeless industrial complex supporting them.

Women in NYC are mostly prudish hookup sluts that suicide at 35 once their ovaries stop working

Who wants to compete? Rural living has its own riches.

>highest rate of open defacation in all the United States.

Rural living is the only way a true man should live.

the goyim have been trained to ignore such things.

Ever been there? The city has trash everywhere (except the top ten percent neighbour hoods), smells like shit, two out of five people you meet at a random street are on drugs. Not to mention the fags and the Aids. Overprized shitty food even in the top fifty or twenty restaurants.

>Retards think your actual location on a map has anything to do with the genetics of your body

Please tell me a liberal strategy that doesn't involve guilt?

Pic related, it's San Fran

Prices here are higher except the rent and the price of a home, but i guess you can't really compare.

What's your income tax rate?
Sales tax?

Looking at the article all it mentioned was median income. That's what SF leads in. But the standard of living there is below average.

Hopefully that is where nork nukes fall first.

Yeah NY is a good place if you are a young single man. It's hella easy to get laid. You don't want to find a wife there though. Do not Fucking do that shit!

They need to keep posturing to assure "trumptards" feel dumb about not living in shit and filth and glittery AIDS ghettos.

>san-francisco-is-americas-richest-major-metropolitan-area-rising-above-washington-dc

San Francisco and DC, two places with the shittiest dating scenes/highest concentration of nu-males on the planet

There are pockets of SF with a good ratio of women. They tend to live with mommy and daddy in the safer parts of the city like Russian Hill and Nob Hill