Hol Up

post yfw the white man thinks he can compare with our superior intellect

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does this dude have 2 brains?

wow, next Professor X or somethin'

It's sad that people actually shame all blacks for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all blacks to die, even the innocent ones, like in Ghana or Chicago.

This board is full of racist pieces of shit ridiculing genuine causes.

White insecurity is real. There is no superiority amoungst whites. They validate there success based on the non success of others.

It's a shame real men don't exist anymore. I'm better than most people and it ain't got shit to do with my race or there's.

you act as if he same sentiment isn't leveled at whites , constantly, OFFLINE as well. KYS

Is this a shop, or an Avatar of Yakub?

>the actions of a few.
Oh (You).

Hol up you aint a nigger Talcum X just a fucking.larp

>We wuz BRAINZ..!!

>a few

About half of all blacks will set foot in jail at least once in their lifetimes. Also we don't want all black people to die, we want NIGGERS to die, there's a difference.

Typical white boi by comparison

underrated poast

Don't you niggers have a KFC to go to?

>intellect
>can't say "Hold Up"
0/10 troll

That child is Indian.
Try harder next time, retard

How did a powerful race of superhumans like blacks become slaves for hundreds of years?

>Hydrocephalus

that's what we call a 'waterhead'

>dat feel wen 2 inteliget 4 whitey

>im better than most people and it ain't got shit to do with my race or there's.
>aint got shit
>there's
>THERE'S
fuck off nigger

>People on this board want all blacks to die
probably just people venting. what do you expect on an anonymous message board? all we really want is for blacks to apologize for all the crimes they've committed. and maybe to work on getting better. a 'thank you' would be nice too. we hear alot of griping about slavery and stuff like that, but what about all the GOOD stuff we've done for niggers. that computer you're typing on? yeah. you're welcome sambo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus

aka 'waterhead' for the layman.

You may have your first black scientist kids....

I've always known it as "water on the brain", but "water head" is the literal translation.

Spotted the scared spic.

U M A
M
A

ok who fucked a gorilla