Why do americans choose to become debt slaves...

why do americans choose to become debt slaves? Going into debt to get good goy points just so you have the privilege to lend money from moredechai levi. debit cards are the true masterrace

I only use the plastic Jew because it's necessary to build good credit. I pay it off immediately any time I use it.

>debt slave
>choice

if you could either starve to death or lie to a jew, would you lie to a jew?

I don't consider it debt. If I spend $1,000 this month using my credit card, I owe $1,000 at the end of the month. As long as I'm not an irresponsible degenerate, I'll pay the $1,000 in full when it's time to pay. Thus, no interest accrues, and my credit score rises as a result of responsible handling of credit.

Anyone who doesn't own a business that does anything to the contrary of this process is a real retard.

>why do americans choose to become debt slaves?
Newsflash: stupid people are idiots. Only idiots carry a balance on a credit card. Otherwise, they are fantastic. Use it for discretionary spending, pay it off when the bill is due, and get 1-2% back in cash.

>time to pay
that time is precisely when you receive the good or service, not much much later. You're living outside of your means and karmic punishment will be well deserved. you have no self control to wait a month.

Speak for yourself, I actually monitor my spending and have never missed a payment.

I use only debit and save money by NOT SPENDING IT. I eat in instead of out, avoid "toys for grown men," etc.

You're retarded.
If you pay in full at the end of the month it's exactly the same thing as paying as you go.

I don't have a credit card, only debit, but that doesn't mean anyone who's got one is an idiot who can't control their obsessive spending.

Its called not having a choice faggot

Jews banned mandatory life skills and economics classes in grade schools and high schools so that kids will become their slaves from college onwards.

yeah nah, pay upfront or live in sin

fpbp
That's what we intend to do.

The banks here typically charge you to use debit in some way and pay you to use credit. Ignoring that even using credit is just more secure. Only simps are afraid of using credit.

>tfw have 1 credit card since 2012
>tfw never have paid interest
>tfw if balance gets close to $1k before my statement is ready, I make an intermediary payment

Now I did fall into the mortgage trap, but it's a 15 year and I put 20% down. Hope to pay it off early.

>t. single 26 year old man with well paying job

The bible says nothing about debt being sinful in and of itself.

So the banks penalize you for living within in your means, and tempt you into going into debt. I thought Canada was far more regulated and "do-gooder" than the US, so I'm surprised the government allows it. People with debt addiction typically cut their credit cards and stick to debit, but in Canada they must really suffer.

The kikes use women to nag us to going in debt chasing the ever elusive "American Dream".

name of girl??

Hoshima Mika.

thanks

Credit cards are more secure, just pay them off at the end of every month before interest builds up. Use a credit card like a debit card.

If your account gets hacked and they spend a bunch of money using your card # its the credit card company's money they spend, not yours. I've had my debit card compromised twice. It sucks. You log into your checking account to find it drained and need to talk to the bank and wait possibly weeks/months to get YOUR money refunded.

I prefer credit cards, just be responsible with them. Don't buy things you can't afford. Treat them like a debit card and only buy things you can afford at that time.

Agreed that safer to buy online with a credit card because if the merchant scams you, you can refuse to pay the bank, which will send legal attack dogs after the merchant.

>if you use a credit card you go into debt
Wrong.

Failing to pay off the charges you make to your credit card is how you go into debt.

I get $100-200 Amazon credit each year and I never pay any interest. Free money

You're retarded.

I have enough money to pay my bills for a couple years...yet I choose to use a credit card so I can get rewards points.

I pay my bill every month, not because I needed a month to scrounge up the money but because you only need to pay your bill once per month.

Instead of handing out cash, I charge my card and then pay off the card.

No bad karma, no retribution, just Amazon rewards points

Faggots in this thread don't understand that a good credit score saves you money when you buy a home. Most people need to borrow money to buy a home. A good credit score ensures your mortgage interest rate stays low and thus you don't pay back more than you have to. Getting a credit card and paying it off every month builds credit while at the same time not having to pay interest to the CC lender. Problem is that most of you fags go get a Best Buy credit card with a 2,500 spending limit and a 19.9% APR and max it out the second you're approved while working at Wendy's as a chef at 8.50 per hour.

>Wendy's chef
>$8.50/hr
Try 150k

this

The mentality is, live like a rockstar even if you can't afford to. Ironically, the people who are the most obsessed with riches tend to be very poor.

That seems way too high.
>Experienced Wendy's cooks may earn as much as $11.00 an hour. The average hourly wage a Wendy's cook earns rests at about $8.50 an hour. Most cooks work part-time hours, but full-time cooking positions may exist at certain Wendy's locations. A full-time Wendy's cook may earn a salary of about $22,000 annually.

Using the amazon credit card?

That, unfortunately, is true. And the (((jews))) know it.

>charge you to use debit
For withdrawing yah?

People who use Credit Cards who aren't financially stable are retards.

If you are an idiot who cant juggle and manage debt, you will always be as poor as your wages allow.

There are dozens of no interest options and learning how to utilize those you buy things worth actual value instead of settling for bottom tier purchases that retain no value at all.

i think you get a higher credit score if you always have ~10% of your total credit used up

there's a difference between cook and chef, which is what that poster was attempting to point out.

i can get some 50k cash, at anytime for any reason

poorfag, i make shhhhhhhhhit

I believe that is true. But so is the fact that if you pay your bill every month, you'll also build credit. Simply having the credit line open and used every month will build credit to some degree.

Credit card churning. Beat the jew at his own game and get free shit. I do this.

In this post, I meant line cook, not the "chef" that works at the development kitchen at corporate who designs menu items. That guy most likely makes 6 figures a year. I was originally referencing the 36 year old alcoholic bar fly that flips patties at the Wendy's on 17th street.

>why
Ok so bear with me here, but is it not possible the entire credit system is designed around spending peoples 'future' in order to give the overall population a better standard of living now? You spend the future to have money now which otherwise would never have so you can spend it on other people who now are getting money and markets they never would before who invest in research and development that never would have happened etc etc etc the cycle goes on. Civilizational Crowdsourcing. Of course we get some pic related style fatties because some humans just can't handle the power but that's my take on how current civilization works.
Now who this is overall in service to who knows.

I always thought cook and chef were interchangeable, but looks like chef is more prestigious. Even this stat says the pay isn't high, but you're talking about the people who make the recipes for all of the restaurants?

Credit cards are literally free money if you're a sane human being.

Have you churned with the amex prg and platinum?

>Beat the jew at his own game
everyone here really should be doing this. there are trillions of dollars sitting with banks and investment firms and angel investors just waiting to be handed out. you just have to go out and keep asking until someone agrees to give it to you. then build gas chambers and ovens.

I thought the same thing about the interchangability. In most cases, I believe it is. But, I do believe that most fast food corporations employ "chefs" at the corporate level who are responsible for designing menu items that the franchises throughout the world sell to customers. Those chefs are paid very well and work in professional kitchens at the corporate level. They design menu items, test them, refine them, and test them all over again. These are professional chefs with decades of culinary experiemce and most likely make $150K to $250K per year.

I can believe it. Would be interesting to see how the menus of popular fast food restaurants differ overseas, for example in Muslim countries no pork, in Hindu countries no beef.

I had a friend that worked the logistics section for McDonalds. I mean, I figured it was a magical shit show, but he hit me with the numbers and how they adjust for shit such as flight times and delays at the airports, especially with menu items. Incredible

They have so many stores that I'll bet pinching a few pennies in each store makes a huge difference. I interviewed for a few logistics positions once and they kept talking about the Toyota Production System. BTW, check out this Saudi version of a popular breakfast item.

You should look up on you tube the saudi dairy industry. Never would have thought it was a thing there

I have credit cards and have NEVER not paid them off the month the bill was due

I have a credit card, and I pay it off in full every single month. Unlike with a debit card, if someone manages to make a fraudulent charge, I don't lose money out of my account.

Hard to be a NEET without using Jewish magic money

Thanks, I watched a video. I'll bet the milk isn't as good as if the cows had a natural environment to walk around in, like in many parts of Europe and the US. Milk consumption is pretty low in the Arabian Peninsula, too, but perhaps it's for the elite and the many, many foreigners who work there.

(((((((((((())))))))))))

>why do americans choose to become debt slaves?

Natural selection