Yu-gi-oh! Arc-V

the only way to have ENTAME is run from conflict, leaving millions to get carded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hozj2f7EOg
exhentai.org/g/869904/ab888543c4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw Arc-V missed the golden opportunity to give fujos a bound and gagged Jack Atlas

>Yuri could have used Thron Prisoners
>instead he is now relegated to use a shitty counter based deck that doesn't synergize with Starve Venom

Every thread until he returns.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hozj2f7EOg

Hard to believe this is now a thing.

I'm assuming that's
>HARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and
>RURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
respectively?

Pretty much.

Is it the 25th yet?

Raidraptor - Sanctuary printed fucking when? They go ahead and print his fucking garbage manga cards, nerfing them on top of it, but they refuse to print the actually good ones from the anime.

When Yuya and Bennis debuted degenerate cards that plus you like mad, they rushed to print them.

What's on the 25th?

Kibou no Hikari single

r8/h8, or post your own.

What's worse is that the one who used Thorn Prisoners, Sergey, ended up with a different deck in the end anyway.

Sergey is an adult who used Thorn Prisoners against a teenage girl, i'm pretty sure Yuri using Thorn Prisoners would be fine.

>RUREEEEEEEEEEE

>Yuris's Predator Plants is a deck based around counters which are perfect for disrupting Synchro and Xyz plays
>Yuzu plays a fusion based deck
>Starve Venom's effect wouldn't be that useful against Bloom Diva
>Yuzu is running away from Yuri
Something doesn't add up

>Normal summon Nepenthes
>Attack Bloom Diva
>?

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

Blade Burner falcon is good though.
It's

See 5. I also forgot to mention that Sergey's Thorn Prisoners would have been a perfect double whammy with and against Barret's chains.

And again I ask, is Yuri even masochistic? That there is a biggest thing going against Yuri using Thorn Prisoners. That and Predator Plant's theme fits Starve Venom better. As for the counters and SVFD's level effect being incompatible, we don't know the full support for PP just yet, meaning there could be a card that gets rid of Predator Counters or the SVFD's anime effect might not even have that restriction.

1 year and 10 days since this picture was made. What have we learned?

Patternfags are retarded

EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ruri a shit

Without Soul Shave it's not doing much.

exhentai.org/g/869904/ab888543c4/
Also the fuck with that Rin? It looked like overlayed with something

Holy shit I just realized Dark Requiem's negation isn't OPT

Just playing a few solemns and upstarts gets me in position most of the time

So during the Duelist Kingdom arc Yugi used Sugoroku's deck. After the arc Yugi continues to use several of the cards that were in Sugoroku's deck, are they seperate copies or did Sugoroku never get his deck back?

They own a card shop, probably have multiple copies of the same card

Reminder that yugi is a short asian boy with a bigger older black man inside of him.

During he KCGP arc, Sugoroku used a completely different deck, so I'm guessing Yugi never gave it back.

Anzu's getting that same treatment these days.

Reminder that mute Ruri got BTFO.

Pics please.

>Ruri's voice actor was one of the singers for the first ED under the alias Ruri

Will Arc-V ever get its budget back? I want to see more monsters show some kind of movement or animation again when they are summoned instead of being static, even if they are just material fodder.

only if you buy more blackwings

Other than that one user, how did Sup Forumsrc-v not notice this sooner.

>Hey Grandpa, I know this deck means a lot to you and all, but it's really good by anime standards, I really need it.
>Tell you what, I'll give you back Beaver Warrior, Silver Fang, Feral Imp and Griffore. Sounds fair, right?

>Egyptians
>black

Yugi actually still has Beaver Warrior in Battle City. I don't think he actually plays it but he has it in his hand in the Arkana duel.

What deck will they run?
How carded will they get in the final episodes of the Xyz Arc?

What's her deck archetype?

We already know what deck they run, the episode titles already made it obvious.

Ice-based stall deck.

is that way faggot, and kill yourself on the way there.

Scat

Amazoness are going to get fusions, I assume.

Yes, they're Fusions.
They're called Amazoness Empress and Amazoness Liger (which will probably be a fusion of Tiger and a new Amazoness Lion monster).

Kinda reminds me of Leo Dancer.

>yfw semen demon twins replace Serena

What were they then?

That's just Kaito being shit

Have you noticed every Kaito episode has had immense QUALITY compared to say, every other XYZ arc episode?

THEY WUZ

Don't bring that shit here. Especially if you don't know what you're talking about which you obviously don't.

Egyptian........

Only ace/boss monsters get animation

Egyptian isn't a race. That's like saying American

No, they all look like shit.

>102

Forgot shot

>103

Egyptian is a race you fucking moron. Egypt is one of the world's ancient civilizations

Egyptian isn't a race. It's a nationality. It being an ancient civilization doesn't change that retard.

Could she not afford better looking glasses?

This bitch looks ugly no matter what.

Don't worry bois, we got Ebina for semen demon twims

One day, there will be a Yuya version of this. I believe.

That doesn't even make sense. Yuya doesn't have any feminine actions or character traits.

They did, as far back as we found out the stage names for the singers people were speculating that the not Yuzu would be Ruri's VA. Try being less new.

So Amazoness are the only DM theme to be used in Arc-V.

Senpai!

They were in GX too, which is why they're being used now I'd imagine.

Exactly. They're being used by the GX representative dimension. Red-Eyes is a weird case though. It didn't get too much support until GX but is still treated like Jonouchi's thing and not Fubuki's.

To be fair, while I liked Fubuki as a character he kind of sucked. Didn't win a single duel if I recall.

There's also Legendary Fisherman III

You recall correctly, he has an even worse record than Sawatari

That fakeout tie against Yusuke was amazing. I was celebrating Fubuki finally doing something then time rewound and he got wrecked.

There was never a time rewind.
Yusuke used Darkness to make Fubuki imagine everything which happened from before he summoned Clear Vice Dragon.
He hallucinated everything.

rin aizawa a cute

What?

>Battleguards
>La Jinn
>Legendary Fisherman
>Rituals

Standard was filled with references or people using cards from DM. Standard is the DM Dimension.

not him but egyptian people aren't black
Thinking egyptians are black because Egypt is in Africa is like thinking Portuguese people are white because Portugal is in Europe

>Thinking egyptians are black because Egypt is in Africa is like thinking Portuguese people are white because Portugal is in Europe

But they are white...

>DM card references everywhere
>Aside LDS, everyone just uses tribute or rituals
>Maiami Championship literally becomes battle city
>Character becomes possessed by his evil counterpart partway through
>Reiji has a NEET cave like Kaiba in early DM
>First ep shows protag facing the champion
>Protag gains friends immediately through his new magical shit like Yugi

Really, it would seem that every arc is explicitly trying to reference the shit out of its original series. I suspect the only reason anyone felt it was overdone with 5Ds references was because Jack and Crow were physically there.

In terms of the series as a whole, Synchro wasn't particularly out there in that respect.

That's clearly orange.

Of course Egyptians aren't black today. That's what happens when invaders hit you for years. But, Egypt was around for thousands of years and didn't get invaded until towards the end of Ancient Egypt.

so Shun's nakama theme is a remix of Chojiro's theme

Making Rituals Great Again

Sauce?

Anyone have that Yuya image, where he's wearing shorts and holding a microphone?

The Synchro backlash was just paranoid shitters assuming that director favoritism was at hand, and GX and Zexal weren't also going to have similar treatment when we got there.

>and GX and Zexal weren't also going to have similar treatment when we got there.

They haven't. 5Ds got 50 whole episodes and these two series are going to have to share 50 or so episodes.

In the last 4 episodes we've had nothing but zexal references and even a couple zexal locations. I don't think zexal is gonna get shafted in the slightest. I'm not convinced they're not gonna get at least as much love as 5ds.

They did this exactly with yuya already.

He's pretty feminine-looking at least.
Obviously Arc-V was originally penned as a yuri anime.

Name the Zexal references.

Such a shame they changed their mind.

Manga today?

When do you guys expect some more card reveals for Invasion of Venom?

Probably end of the month