Tokyo Ghoul RE predictions

Spoilers soon.

If Amon has the Arata Armor fused to his body, then how does he go to the bathroom? Does he just rip off the armor pieces and skin when he has to go?

>If Amon has the Arata Armor fused to his body
Why would that be the case? Because that Eyepatch faggot said it?

>soon.
20 hours.

What are the chances of us getting Rue Island this chapter?

Akira doujin when?

>predictions
>spoilers soon
Could you stop making threads unless we get real spoilers OPfaggot?
We don't need a shitposting central

sit down and chill mate

Have you not clearly seen how it is sprawled across him like a broken mess in the calendar shot. It even has patches of flesh intertwined with it along his chest and abdomen.

Remember when ghouls were just simple monsters who fed on corpses and didn't have powers that rival the avengers?

No

Who else is ready for furuta dominating eto?

>we
Speak for yourself.

Everyone dies.

Ok kanekis no longer in muh die in style phase so can this fight end please.

Eto is literal perfection.

Netabare spoilers say Eto is killed. Flashback to when Noroi died, she realizes that she didn't want the world to change, but that she wanted to feel loved. Her final words are for Furuta to give her regards to Kaneki since he is the masterpiece of the one eyes. Also Furuta is not a natural one eye, he was turned into one by Kanou after the incident with Kaneki.

>Eto is killed

At least she didn't get raped.

It's a shame these are fake because I really want Eto to die as soon as possible

Kaneki disagrees

How can you be so sure ?

>no clown shitpost

What have you done

It's good they're fake, because they have Mutsuki turning into Kaneki v2 in it.

Eh, no?
They pretty much are, the kakujas are the one that are god-like. Just as Shinohara said.

No

They were immune to bullets and knives from chp 1.

Why is it that Furuta is ALWAYS one step ahead of everyone?

Chapter Begins
Opens with Furuta revealing his kagune to Eto and mocking her because she was unaware he was a one-eyed-ghoul, Eto reenters her kakuja form. Switch to :re and friends as they make their way through the sewage drain and reach the end. Ayato, Hinami and Banjou leave as Yomo and Touka decide to wait for Kaneki. Switch to Arima and Kaneki, whose kakuja is beginning to resemble Arata's. They attack each other both unable to land any damaging hits, Arima seems pleased that Kaneki has progressed enough to contend with him. Switch to Furuta fighting with Eto in her crazed kakuja form, she isn't able to hit Furuta as he breaks through her kakuja dealing a devasting hit on Eto, Furuta then readies for a finishing blow.

The clowns will have the last laugh!

ETO A SHIT

FURUTA BESTBOY

"Oh my, my, my! How gory~ Blech."

This scene in the anime was so fucking stupid. She literally threw the guy through a cement wall in the anime. You saw an actual struggle from Kaneki in the manga.

Everyone is just a puppet in Furuta's macabre act.

The jokers mask hides a terrible monster; far worse than any ghoul.

Power creep can't be avoided in this sort of manga considering everyone's (including the protagonist) desire for strength.

Touka & Co. are going to fight the CCG's Milf and MMMBOI and Yomo's going to die. I hope.

Bestboy wrecking Eto when

So is Furuta Tokyo Ghoul's of equivalent The Joker?

I want Hirako to appear and kill Arima.

Exactly~ Furuta is the best character desu

I am tired of Autismo vs Kaneki, give me Rue Island and Tatara.

Yeah, I'm also getting tired of Robot Autisma, Chess board hair Cuckneki, Crazy Author Bitch and Shitposter-Kun.

What were the results of your wiretapping experiment?

Fuck Tatara. I want some WOW c:

This.
It's evolving into powerlevel so hard.
With :RE timeskip it just went crazy.
Literally every fucking ghouls are SS now.
remember when Gourmet was a thing ?

And the opinion of a beta suicidal faggot who is constantly shifting back and forth like a pendulum in his worldviews matters because? He called her "trash" here, but this faggot will end up "saving" her like Yoshimura wanted at the end of the day. Arima already fucked DA BLACK REAPA out of him so she'll get the Nishiki and Homo Prince treatment.

I miss crazy Eto, she was much more fun in the Rose arc.

The fuck are you saying, this cracked portions are from where Kaneki ripped off his arm.

She ded man

I miss when Eto was her own character and not a Kaneki cocksucker. Right now she's just a crazier, stronger version of Roma.

elaborate. SS is not very common.

What the fuck is up with her legs

Jesus fucking Christ this is gonna give me nightmares

..how is she similar to Roma? We don't know much about Roma or any backstory.

Why did they kill Amon again?

They're long. You ok now?

Hinami's birthday tomorrow. Anything you guys would like to say to her?

Just leave and read the manga.

She grew up to be such a perfect semen demon.

Happy deathday!

Nice fanfic, man.

I'm at :re chap20.
Started tg yesterday

Unfortunatley, I don't think Furuta has any intrest in actually chasing them. If he truly wanted to stop Kaneki he would have fought as a half ghoul from the get go.

well joker looks like souta now

I just don't want another chapter of no progress in the kaneki arima fight with generic clashes and dodges that don't move it along at all.

Perhaps a younger more immature version of the Joker.

Is that canon? He looks like a green haired Naki.

>we got to see the first glimpse of Kaneki's perfected kakuja
>"no progress"
Commit harakiri, user.

I think the fight will be over in 2-3 chapters.

its his new design for Dc Rebirth so ya its canon

I don't think Mutsuki will become Kaneki 2.0. She pretty much gave up, thought it was her destiny to end up like that.

She is going to get rescued by her knight in shinning amour. But what's going to trigger her accepting her womanhood? Because after all this drama I won't stand more of her trap persona. Maybe she's going to accept she killed her family and she started to crossdress to escape the guilt.

Sure hope we have less furutafags this week. Can't believe they are still not tired from acting like a bunch of 12 year olds for weeks

>Netabare spoilers say Eto is killed
P-Please be real.

Furuta is going to dominate and let Eto live. Great thing is that now she knows her place.

Well done, Ishida, well done.

I'm going to hate next chapter
Eto going to die because she had to save even worse characters like touch and ayato

V17 is finished. Thought you might like to know.

Calm down, Eto is not gonna die.

She won't die next chapter but it's fair to say that there's a good chance she won't live past this arc

Its just that the focus lies on characters like Arima and Eto, who actually are some of the strongest fighters in the setting. Since the MC has caught up to them in terms of power you can expect fights in future to be crazy.

She isn't dying to save Touka and Ayato. If she does end up doing by Furuta's hand, it'll be because of her own stupidity and recklessness

Kaneki's worldview doesn't have anything to do with him calling Eto a trash, he was mad at her for being a crazy bitch that only want to see the world burn. Eto is more likable lately, She gave him information about V and Rize and offered her help with his " last job " and also showed how much she cared about her editor, Kaneki knows now that's she is somewhat redeemable and deserves a second chance.

Tokyo Ghoul threads are always shitposting central. Only Shingeki threads are worse.

Original TG manga threads and the start of :re had zero shitposting and a lot of quality discussions, these were a good times.

takizawa when

Times long gone, man. Now the same shit is starting to happen to JoJo threads thanks to animeonly fags and Sup Forums being contrarian

I blame the anime adaption
Thats where I noticed it all going downhill

Shingeki threads are not filled with as much shitposters as it is filled with fujos

If I remember correctly we discussed retarded theories like Haise is a totally new character, is Yomo Touka and Ayato's uncle, is Hikari Yomo's sister? And the fucking infamous chapter 5 when /LGBT/ invaded Sup Forums.

Shit started with chapter 5 of Re, when LGBT invaded the threads.

And to this day LGBT heavily promote their agenda in this manga.

Post more fake spoilers

I want Eto to die but Furuta isn't created by Kanou because his kagune is different from Rize and Yoshimura donors. Kanou was inspired by Furuta to make half ghouls.

Soon they are going to get BTFO by Ishida again, Ishida said in his twitter his favorite character was Torso.

Deadpool?

I laughed when he said Torso was #2. Jason is #1 and Taro #38. A bunch of dumblrs are in denial.

Yamori is number 1?

He said it in a previous interview/twitter.

>Takahashi: Who’s your favorite character in Tokyo Ghoul?
>Ishida: Hmm, Tsukiyama’s the easiest to draw since he just seems to move on his own. And Yamori… But, I like all of them in different ways.
>Takahashi: Mine is Rize-san. I like her so much I can buy 3 life-size dakimakuras of her.

You realize that he could've just grabbed any other ghoul and put his kagune in Furuta, right?