Lol what a cunt

lol what a cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=IeKxYyoM0I0&list=LL2HMAS6-8vRT8EgCNJzL03g&index=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She never said anything combative during any of the debates because she has the spontaneity of a calculator.

>being intimidated by a 70yo man while millions of people are looking

What was she even worried about? She's this delicate and wanted to be president?

It was bad optics to have her rope carriers on stage... two fags following her with a golden tassels rope..

sounds like she admits she was intimidated

Agreed. She's like a fucking robot.

BACK UP YOU CREEP

its because she was told what the questions were and spent all of her time remembering a script instead of actually thinking.

Also if she said it then people would immediately notice she was the one walking around.

just imagine the Jeb vs. Hillary debates in 2020

SHE WAS GIVEN THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE AND THE DNC WROTE THE QUESTIONS.

>It's not me. It's the algorithm.

Clinton is yet another liar who picks up on the gender-victimhood complex when it serves her.

She went to an elite university at a time when many men were being conscripted into war to die, and somehow she feels 'oppressed' by them.

>you can't intimidate me
>complains about how she was so intimidated she didn't know what to do

She was probably more focused on not shitting her pants and passing out.

MUH SAFE SPACE REEEEE

How come she is still alive burgers?

Not all the questions...

>How come she is still alive burgers?
Adrenochrome and the blood of the youth. Also, nice full house you got there, swedbro

fpbp, as usual

underrated

lol this

"i thought of something good to say to him 6 months later with the help of my team and put it in my book look how witty and unintimidated i am"

wait does nobody have that infographic that basically showed she kept stepping in-between the camera and trumps whenever she could? Like trump literally never left his side of the stage and whatever?

that is not Clinton's writing or speaking style. That is literally a 20-something's tumblr style of writing.
>creep
>projecting
>italics "so back up"
>quote broken up into 3 uneven chunks

I'd recognize that feminist "psssh, nuthin personnel kid" style anywhere

Who has the chart of Trump and Clinton during the Debate? It showed that Trump stayed on his side and stayed planted for most of it, while Clinton kept meandering in and out of his zone in front of him.

YAAAAS

she didn't think it at the time because it hadn't occurred,

there was 14 seconds of footage in an hour long debate of trump appearing behind Hillary, and only whilst hillary had walked infront of trumps podium

they spun a narrative of those 14 seconds and Hillary wove it into her own past.

I've been reading her book, shit's hillaryous

did y'all see mike cernovich's meme on this? it's really funny.

Post it.

did she ever define how much personal space she desires? I mean, it doesn't mean she's entitled to that space, but if she didn't even define where her bubble is then how is one supposed to know when they're inside of it? dumb bitch tbqh

>kike kikeovich

don't post it and just gas yourself instead

I am so glad this fat ugly cunt lost to Donald Trump.
It feels like the universe's ultimate schadenfreude.

Also he clearly intimidated her

Oh come on

Good thing he didnt bring a black lag on stage, How the fuck could she deal with Putin if she cant handle Trump? Oh yea, just sell him uranium....never mind

Imagine being Putin, you've got the intelligence to play the kind of diplomacy in political thrillers.

But these plebs are your competition.

Not only did she lost to Trump, she also lost to a nigger. She would have lost to a fraudulent pinko kike, who's on the verge of dementia, if the DNC wasn't rigged in her favor. She truly is the world's biggest fucking loser

fish eyed bitch wouldn't even know what he was saying

That was the night he completely demolished her lel

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

Exactly, and she wanted be to alone with Putin, who clearly terrifies her? The US wouldn't have been able to deal or trade with any ruler who was a man if she was president.

>lost to the God Emperor
>lost to King Nigger
>lost to Giga Kike
tfw

even worse, you know these chumps are good as chickens with their heads cut off, but the ZOG syndicate will tear your ass up if you go off-script...

tbf shes just a scared old woman trying to keep up her repayment schedule to the sheikhs and cultists,

>THE JERK STORE CALLED AND THEY'RE RUNNING OUTTA YOU!!

good point, how he got away with crimea knowing that is what confuses me

Yassss slay slay slay queen queen queen!
Real easy to talk shit at the point
She's that kid who you embarrassed and he shows up the next day with a comeback to yesterday's shit talking

Fake news lads THIS is what she said:
youtube.com/watch?v=IeKxYyoM0I0&list=LL2HMAS6-8vRT8EgCNJzL03g&index=7

watch it till the end

This this this.

No fucking way that's real . . .

>six months later
>that's the best comeback she can come up with

whew, I mean, all it would take is one quick comment like: "trying to drive up your pedometer, donny?"

unfortunately, she can't act casual ever and Trump would probably fire back and say she shouldn't be talking.

THIS SO MUCH
It's like faux-edgy humor.
Like the feminists put so much artificial boundaries on what they can and can't say to the point that they think they're being cool by unapologetically calling people "creepy", and they think they're shadow the hedgehog incarnate when they say "xD punch a Nazi".

Checked.

Her target is to resonate with the feminist hate of male present and the fear and inferiority they feel when they are close - proximity rape.

The sole purpose of the book is to prepare the people for the future female president.

Can the Autists of Sup Forums PLEASEEEEE make up a topographical map of the stage they debated on and map their movements using colored lines and markers...Listening to RUSH LIMBAUGH on Friday, a viewer called in and claimed that Hillary was the one who overstepped Her side and creeped on Him.

>invading her space

Bitch do you even politics

>invading her space
Don didn't even give her the JEB! manhandling, webm related

>Hillary's target is to resonate with the feminist hate of present men and the fear and inferiority they feel when they are close... "proximity rape".
>The sole purpose of her book is to prepare the people for the future female president.

Women have 38% fewer synapses than men in their neocortex (essentially the part of the brain that separates humans from animals). Women have just enough brains to sing songs, understand simple orders and not sh*t in the kitchen.

Just look at Hillary Clinton, supposedly highly educated, experienced, knowledgeable, aspired to be the female leader of the free world. A pinnacle of womanhood. And yet the highest form of communication she's capable of is what animals are capable of

emphasizing sexual relationships
howling/crying/whining
escaping (blaming)
attacking

If you ever needed an example why women shouldn't be anywhere near a position of power, just look at Hillary Clinton and other women in politics.

This actually was done. Search "debate heat map or something", I recall it showing she spent much more time on Trump's side of the stage then he spent on hers.

Man, Trump really made Jeb look like someone's wife's teenage son.

These two posts are spot on.