What happens to 80s and 90s niggers? They were far less chimp like and much more tolerable...

What happens to 80s and 90s niggers? They were far less chimp like and much more tolerable. Now it's as if they are got reniggerd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_riots
youtu.be/9XKORRI-dPI
youtube.com/watch?v=q8wQYK1tJUc
youtube.com/watch?v=9iV7FesNtiU
youtube.com/watch?v=q0FrZMeV4Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=7hPjatgRjL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rap "culture" and jews
saged

Rap music

More freedom

8 years of Obama

we half trained them to be human and in the 60s we gave them the freedom to continue their training on their own or regress to monkeys. the 60s was the height of niggers and its been down hill ever since.

N.W.A happend.

they always were like this.
social media exposed them to the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_riots

I used to like blacks when I was young, but I only saw them on TV.

if you've ever had a good job they are still decent, it's the unemployeed welfare monkeys that get the most attention.

Chem trails

The N.W.A happened
They actually rapped about problems with the black community though
afterwards, rap stopped complaining about nigger culture and the consequences and then started glorifying it.
now it's just getting more extreme
>see xxxtenacion lynching a white kid in his new music video

100% this

this.

A lot of propaganda was artificially thrown at them, like Jews propping up gangsta rap thru the 90s and the bullshit we have today.

The media further solidifies it by making almost every black movie character hypersensitive about their race. Very sad.

fucking idiot.
you have no idea what youre talking about

elaborate

I read something the other day on some rando rap site I got linked to from voat talking about a clandestine meeting between the private jails and the record industry execs. The Jails wanted to glorify crime to get inmates. Boom! rap went from benign music style like any other to specifically glorify degeneracy it all the mainstream outlets. Don't glorify crime as a rapper you wont break into the mainstream.

These two are correct. But you're forgetting LBJ and his Great Society and the CIA and crack. This destroyed the family unit for blacks and is being repeated on whites with some minor tuning.

Because people were actually expected to behave back then, and if you had something like a coke habit that impacted your performance you got booted. Like how RDJ didn't have shit for roles until Iron Man.

Nigs gonna nog no matter the year, place or whatever.

This

Honestly its all this. The blacks here in the US were getting smarter then the ones in Africa because who wanted a dumb slave breed the smart ones. When that ended it started to slide and then those that still wanted slaves but couldn't own them out right started ratcheting shit down on them.

It was rap music...

They were the same, back then media tried to make us believe they're not chimps

Danny Glover is a lefty but even he was able to calmly narrate a Robert E Lee documentary not that long ago.

youtu.be/9XKORRI-dPI

But now the left chimps out

Obama seemed to really be the spark point he really fanned those flames.

This is a product of perception. Blacks in the 80s were not more civil on average, we had the fucking crack wars in the 80s. Our inner cities were super, super bad in the 80s. It didn't get much better in the 90s when niggers were shooting people for wearing Starter jackets.

The media was pushing really hard to represent blacks as educated, articulate, acceptable. They had to do this because government would never be able to push the policies they push if everyone really knew the score. Even in the 50s and 60s blacks in the inner cities were responsible for the overwhelming majority of arrests, even MLK spoke out about it to crowds of blacks, and he wasn't accusing the police of racial profiling when he was doing it. He was admitting there was a deeply rooted problem with blacks that was causing them to behave criminally.

America has always been racially divided like it is today. All that has changed is how the media tries to frame your perception of the issues. Media is mind control. They don't just tell you what to think about certain issues, they train you in how to think about them.

Op was born in 2000

>Blacks in the 80s were not more civil on average, we had the fucking crack wars in the 80s. Our inner cities were super, super bad in the 80s.
90s were way worst. The only people who say the 80s were bad live in New York area.

1990s was an explosion around the entire country of people acting like pieces of shit.

The elder blacks are mostly cool folks. It's the damn kids who are acting like savages.

Several years ago, racism was at an all time low. It wasn't until BLM started up and went full retard that got everyone pissed off.

I see it like this. Yes the black community does need groups, but only if it's to protect and better their community. What they don't need are groups who's soul purpose is to start shit for political reasons.

Crack Cocaine + the first generation born during/after the Great Society/War On Poverty Welfare Boom, most likely.

Also the end of Buddy Cop movies.

this but initial downfall began when alphabets started injecting crack into nigger cities around OP time period.

It went to shit after the black panthers, they started the shit clock

True. Mostly the New Black Panthers.

I saw an interview from one of the original founders of the original black panthers and he does not like the new movement one bit and fears that it could bring an end to any progress for the black communities.

If I can find that interview again, I'll post it here. It's actually pretty good.

t. Tyrone

Black men who survive to 45 and aren't homeless reach Mexican-tier okayness

>What happens to 80s and 90s niggers? They were far less chimp like and much more tolerable.
They existed on television to make whites more comfortable with blacks moving in around them.
The reality was not like the fiction.

They moved to the burbs to get away from niggers.

>The elder blacks are mostly cool folks. It's the damn kids who are acting like savages.
This is a completely historically ignorant perspective, and about the cuckiest thing one could say.

The Black Panthers and rise of black Islam was only one facet of an issue that began to accelerate already existing issues among blacks. Alcoholism, drugs use, woman beating, children born out of wedlock, all of these things were prominent in the 1950s and before, just not at the levels we see now. The Jewish civil rights movement and growing support for Communist sentiment in the 60s and 70s was also a massive accelerating factor.

The role of culture cannot be understated in its importance to the function of a stable society. When it comes down to it we behave a certain way not because of the law, but because of our cultural norms. A healthy culture is what creates civility, and the law is merely a measure used to enforce the cultural norms for the few malcontents that arise. Blacks in the US never had a healthy culture because they never had any roots here. They were always outsiders in a foreign land, rootless, aimless. The blacks took to Communism so quickly because they all understood this. They understood that the US government wasn't their government because America wasn't their country. This sentiment is still espoused by black nationalists today. If you don't belong in a land, you don't belong to the culture, you will care nothing for their cultural norms. If you're an outsider to the culture you will grow up lacking purpose and be given to pointless hedonistic pursuits.

Why does every cop show and movie have to have a nigger cop partner?

This. Niggers have always been niggers.

Same. I didn't know about ghetto "culture", miscegenation, or rape gangs, black privilege and entitlement, BLM, massive birth rates, welfare abuse, or any other way we've been forcibly "enriched". Childhood is so wonderful.

>This is a completely historically ignorant perspective, and about the cuckiest thing one could say.

How so? Please explain.

Those "cool" old black people were exactly the same when they were young. People today aren't behaving any differently from how they were 50 years ago. The so called black community has been a shaky mess for all of modern history and criminality has always been at its center.

80s and 90s media promoted whitewashed negroes.

Murtaugh was a black cop who shot niggers Dirty Harry style. He was making his race better by eliminating the bad apples.

Will Smith (a mulatto) was the biggest star from that period, known for playing ultra whitewashed black characters.

>What happens to 80s and 90s niggers?
They got too old for that shit.

>hey were always outsiders in a foreign land, rootless, aimless

Come on...look at Africa, they have their "roots" there, are thy aimless and wanderer?

I'm fom latin america, and we have )in some minor dregree) the same source of demonic degeneration that blacks have, I dont know where this comes from, centuries worshipping Satan? I seriously dont know, but even christianity seems doesnt work well against all this degenerated culture we have.

>whitewashed black characters.

So people with dark skin that act normal.

Gangsta Rap, crack, and finally Obama. And Jews of course.

This.

Its very likely that a great deal of culture is informed by behaviors that are hardwired into our genes, and blacks simply regress to the norms of undeveloped Africa. This doesn't change the fact that blacks in America have always had a chip on their shoulder and have felt like they didn't belong, which only makes sense. America historically was always 80% to 90% European whites, blacks were a small minority everywhere, even during the civil rights era. This feeling has been central to black political movements for generations now. Its a very real thing.

In regards to central and south America, its probably the native blood. Mongoloid natives are predisposed to violence everywhere, its one of their signature traits.

The main problem I see, is that you, the anglos as culture are staring to like the crap we have as "culture", if this tendency is completed there wont be any hope for places like latin america to become civil places...

And your arrogance for your decadency (nazism, white nationalism, and more garbage like that) is not helping either.

go to bed, kiddo. Youre like 14

Believe me, I'm not at all content with the modern world. Every developed nation is falling apart, and the cornerstone of American life has become mass media Hollywood tripe. Every group of people has its issues, and whites definitely have an issue with being too ready to accept outsiders. Our altruistic sense has led us to embrace backwards ideas that only harm all parties involved, and its something we've never been able to break from, no matter how many times it burns us. Egalitarian ideology has been our bane for 100 years, even longer for Britain and France.

Niggers where never chill kiddo. Stop believing the Hollyjew narrative.

The Bronx and Brooklyn where full of crazy as niggers, in the 60s nogs would burn down Detroit and Watts.

>Our altruistic sense
Wow, this is funny, the problem is not your arrogant "altruist" sense...you are enemies of you own, highly materialists, and your "altriusm" is just slavery and laboral abuse...

Jesus Christ...

The problem we have is spiritual, i believe the only hope the US have is the mormon chruch.

The proliferation of rap and gangster culture from South Los Angeles to the rest of the western world in the mid-1990s.

Yep, it took me years to understand this. For a long time I believed in the magic negro.

Materialism is simply the result of hedonism. People with no duty and obligations think of themselves and their own pleasures. Our altruism is why the common man supports nonsensical civil rights issues like gay marriage. Our altruism is why we give money to African charities only to cause a population bomb. Our altruism is why we support PETA even though they believe in killing all domesticated animals. Our altruism is why multiculturalism arose. Even in the 1800s the abolitionists were planting the seeds for modern multiculturalism in America.
Only whites look at all the poor brown people of the world and feel like its our responsibility to take care of them all. That is damaging pathological altruism.

you have funny clown flag, bud
guess your music is also accordion clown music "corason salvaje"

>alphabet spread crack
People act like niggers weren't already doing drugs in mass before this.

First time I saw a nigger irl was in the 90ies
>Be little user
>Go with father user to (((Oslo)))
>Nigger shows up
>Was about to say something but father user interrupted me
GOD DAMNIT!
SON LOOK IT HAS BURNED DOWN HERE IN OSLO NOW TOO
HAHAHAHAHA
>nigger gets horse eyes popping out of his skull
>I kekked
>oslo people had a hard time not to laugh or was trying to hide it
>muh farmers
>the dialect is what makes it really funny

Are you kidding, that was the peak of US crime the only difference now is rap music.
Niggers haven't been better behaved since the 60's

this

This. The main difference was that in the 80s and 90s, they mostly stayed on their side of town before Section 8 spread them everywhere. That and most of the popular music wasn't hoodrat shit.

>shooting people for wearing Starter jackets.

Starter jackets. I haven't thought about those forever.

They all got harassed for "acting white" until they went full chimp.

Your 100% correct. I was a teenager in the 80's and remember all that shit. Niggers were ways bad.

I think the issue is that a lot of poltards weren't alive back then so all they know of it is what the media shows them, which is an incorrect picture of what it was really like.

Blacks were destroyed way before Obama. It was the embracing of "Thug culture"

Look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=9iV7FesNtiU
1987. Now a single trace of thug culture. They rapped a little but they are acting "white as fuck". That shit continued in '89, '92, and '98l

Now look at the intro scene to Bad Boys from 1995
youtube.com/watch?v=q0FrZMeV4Wo
t was the flagship of thug culture.

Nothing changed, you just didn't have internet back then.

Completely false, crime rates were WAY higher back then. You just didn't have the internet to see the truth.

I grew up on LI, and there is a town, called Brentwood. Which is about 100 percent black. Whenever we played soccer against brentwood the parents would be on the sideline swearing and yelling "kill the ref!".

Red pilled a looooot of young middle class white kids and so on.

what is it about crack that made it so destructive to the black family and community? there's no equivalent for any other race

You are so fucking retarded

The 80s is when whites were ethnically cleansed from nearly every major urban center in the US. Gentrification has made the shithole nigger cities slightly more livable shitholes. Places like DC, which are horrible, are still utopias compared to the african war zones they were in the 80s. You really should not be posting about this topic.

White cultural influence wearing off, bleached niggers are fundamentally unstable.

I don't know wether to laugh or cry at how utterly a leftist narrative constructed out of pixie dust has taken hold of your mind. Niggers are smarter in the US because they are almost all 10-20% white and don't grow up on a diet of sticks and grass. They were the same monsters prior to LBJ as they are now.

Oh so you are talking about the wholesome black men from the 80s like Bill Cosby. You know when I think responsible I think Bill.

Bill clinton is a rapist infowars.com

I place the blame squarely on Obama. Sure, The Great Society, crack and rap music happened. But after 9/11, there was a tremendous amount of racial unity. White, black, latino or asian, we all hated goat fucking muzzies. Bush led the charge with with such memorable quotes as "Wanted dead or alive" and "Smoke 'em out." From 2001 - 2008, nobody cared about racism or racial profiling. White privilege, islamophobia and undocumented weren't weren't part of the mainstream language.

Then Obama got elected. Niggers thought he was a god emperor and one of them. They thought they'd get their way at every turn and stick it to the white man. BLM and OWS would have never happened under Bush. He would have corralled them in their free speech zones. Imagine how much worse things would be if Hillary had won the election.

The 90s were the heydey of gangsta rap , wtf are you talking about

Sorry, this is horseshit. The main thing I remember about 9/11 is the immense public narrative about what angels muslims are and how this event has nothing to do with their sacred and holy religion.

>I place the blame squarely on Obama

Then you are a fool with the reasoning capabilities and understanding of statistics of a woman or child. What you are saying is not simply an uninformed opinion, it is abjectly false.

Dude, Niggers have been chimping out fucking FOREVER.
1 name.
Rodney King.

I miss when Will Smith was still a fun nigga.

Then he married that sad bitch with her silly monologues.

Whitewashed must mean Civilized

This honestly. I've worked shitty low skill jobs and am now working in a corporate office. As far as I can tell black people who at least give enough of a shit to get a job are usually pretty decent, even if it is just factory work.

This can really be said across a lot of races though. I've met poor white welfare trash that I've wanted nothing to do with. As far as I'm concerned, race as a biological trait isn't nearly as important as environmental factors in a person's upbringing.

>What happens to 80s and 90s niggers?

Niggers on TV are still all doctors, engineers, scientists, and computer programmers. The ones you meet in reality are and have always been feral savages.

>environmental factors

Being a fuckface numbnuts it's not an enviromental factor.

They still exist.

Saw a ~30 y/o negro today with a camo rebel flag hat on.

There were more nuclear families with a father back then.

Now due to feminist policies many black families don't have a father. So the kids lack manners and discipline.

I fucking miss those days even though I was just a kid

>As far as I'm concerned, race as a biological trait isn't nearly as important as environmental factors in a person's upbringing.

Repeatedly, thoroughly disproven time and time again, except in cases of things like extreme malnutrition. IQ is distributed on a bell curve, meeting the small portion on the far right end doesn't mean the massive middle and the far left end don't exist. Making judgments based on anecdotal evidence is what women do.

Unfortunately the 60s nigs love this country but have no idea that their grandchildren are fucked up. They literally all say "they dindu nuffin". They are exactly 17 black grandmothers who will admit that the kids they raised (that their daughters had) are pieces of shit. I knew one. RIP

>There were more nuclear families with a father back then.

And the black crime rates were far, far, far higher back then.

>A meme flag and a European

Were you two even old enough to vote in 2001? Trust me, in those days it was politically correct to be openly anti muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=7hPjatgRjL4

Are you kidding?
90s niggers were by far the most violent to date.
The #1 type of black music was "gangsta rap"

>Unfortunately the 60s nigs love this country

The bulk of the 1960s Civil Rights leadership were communists, including MLK.

That's half true. If its a job that has 2 or more Niggers they usually just band together and rap and talk and do nothing.

I'm impressed you know so much about US history, and appalled that my fellow Americans know so little.

Fuck off, of course the 80s and 90s were much worse in urban centers. The difference is that it was concentrated and wasn't visible in day-to-day life. Back then most places were safe as long as you stayed the hell away from certain parts of town that whites left well before the 80s.

And yeah, there are some gentrified places close to downtown areas that were terrible back then. But for every inner-city neighborhood that got filled up with trendy restaurants and bars, there are five neighborhoods in the outskirts that became shit holes once an apartment block went Section 8 and the residents from demolished housing projects moved in.

This