Please Kill Me! I love you all so much

FUCKING Take the Hammer and butcher these bitches.

this is why.

CRAWLING

WEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Worst fucking mc of the season after boku no Sup Forumsshit.
>I love emilia but I fall in love with muh demon maids sorry lol

You must be over 18 to post on Sup Forums.

>being under 1m18
holy shit manlet

This episode was retarded. I bet all the under age will be hailing it as world-class drama.

great reasoning user! fitting for an autist

This show will be good, they said.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode was when he woke up and he started freaking out. He should have enough experience from dying that losing your composure is the wrong way to handle it.

Him running away was another baffling idea that makes no sense to me.

ah the daily autistic re zero thread

I think it's a little frustrating because it's different for us as viewers since we see him die so much and we get kinda used to it. I think if I were actually experiencing it I'd probably freak out just as much - you're literally being dismembered and dying, after all.

I just want them to all live happily together...

100% agree. Such bullshit. Wonder if the head of the mansion dies he is gonna try to save him too

>murdered brutally in cold blood
>b-but they held my hand once

>I love them so much! Time to give my life to save these people I barely know!

>I smell like the incarnation of Satan
>I act like a suspicious spy during a time of crisis
>Despite everything when they saw I was in pain they reached out to me to ease my pain
>Bad ending for everybody who was involved with me and gave me a home when I was lost in a new world
>I have the power to redo

They hardly know anything nothing about him or his troubles and vice versa. His motivation just amounts to an offscreen handholding making him suddenly decide to "save" them.

he falls in love with people he doesn't know shit about. And it's not like you fall in love with human world where you can expect what a person is or isn't, here you don't know shit about those crazy persons and he got proved that after getting fucked up like no tomorrow by blue maid

You're being thrown in a new world without money and the ability to read. Then some nice people pick you up, teach you to read and cook and give you a shelter over the head. Considering Subaru's past over course he's going to act emotionally and forming a family bond over two weeks in his position is pretty probable. And I think he likes to sleep without having the faces of the maids appear every night to haunt in his dreams after he destroyed a whole family.

You are those guys, who would call the story of a Stock-Holm Syndrom victim unrealistic, if you've never heard of it, yelling "lulz why is she protecting her tormentor, that doesn't make any sense". Guess what, people are emotional beings and not every act is based on a rational decision especially in times of extreme stress.

Brutal.

Suffer

K-Kayneth...?