Is K-on the best CCDCT anime? people online are telling me I should watch it

Is K-on the best CCDCT anime? people online are telling me I should watch it.

no it's a meme series

No

yes

I would suggest Hidamari Sketch. K-on is good, though, despite some low points.

You should really just watch it and form your own opinion though.

It's one of the best anime ever, regardless genre

Masterpiece

Don't listen to this retard, OP

There were some real low points. In particular the majority of season two, save for the end. Some Ura-On! was rather weak as well. I really enjoyed the movie, though.

digibro is that you? Stop coming here, faggot.

you mean yourself?

That would be Non Non Biyori

It's not Flying Witch

CCDCT?
As in Cute Cunts Doing Cute Things?

Watch more CGDCT.

K-on is like NNB, baby's first SOL.

This

Best is Love Lab for the cute boys

watch it and find out
lurk for 2 years before posting

It is really really good.

The second season is better than the first, the first feels kinda generic.

Can Non Non Biyori even be considered CGDCT? In some ways it feels like it may be a different genre

It's the best anime and work of human culture in general.

This.

It's the golden standard but you might like it less or more depending on what type of CGDCT show like.

No, that would be Ichigo Mashimaro

Yui has a screw loose, otherwise it's fine.

/thread

Its actually the greatest anime of all time

The entire second season is good. The middle of the season in particular has a handful of 10/10 episodes like Summerfest and Azusa's dream

Yes

No

This

no, that would be the show about the robot that runs a cafe and occasionally goes shopping.

Name some better ones, I bet I've watched them and they're worse.

I am literally going to marry Azusa.

All of Ura is shit. But you shouldn't expect OVAs to be good in the first place. They're literally never worth watching

Nah I watched things like Mushishi and read Yotsubato before K-on and so far K-on and Yotsuba are my favorite anime/manga

I bet you think Gochiusa and Kiniro Mosaic are better than K-on.

>Kiniro Mosaic
Mosaic is shit to be fair, Alice and Shino are garbage tier

The best CGDCT anime are ARIA and Non Non Biyori, but K-ON is damn close, and probably the CGDCT with the best production value.

Aria is shit.

Aria

It's better than Aria, easily

Shit taste is kinshi.

In my opinion yes by a mile, nothing else I've seen is even worth comparing. I really hope you do give it a shot, I fully expected to hate it but it's far and away my favourite show in any genre.

oh what i would give to take that hand

It's pretty comfy and cute.

This.

Five years after airing it's still well remembered and beloved by many. Most other CGDCT hardly have/will have the amount of recognition when they are 5 years old.

Having this kind of timeless property say a lot about the shows quality especially since it's also better script-wise then almost all other CGDCT.

I read that as "Azusa's death"

It aired 7 years ago.

S2 and the movie kept it relevant till late 2010. So ~ 5 years.

It's good. There are some betters ones, but K-On is up there.

Aria isn't CGDCT. It has too much focus on setting and worldbuilding, and it's too episodic. The characters and plot are reactive, not proactive, as would be the case for a proper CGDCT.

This post is objectively incorrect. The ARIA girls are cute and the things they do are cute. Sure, it's "more than just CGDCT," but it is still CGDCT.

>started watching anime in 2013
>missed out on K-On
>don't care enough to add it to backlog
>sorry not sorry

No. That's Windy Tales, but you're all extremely shallow people who are ignorant to the true masters of the medium, and as such, have a very limited exposure to the real significant achievements of the industry. I forgive you all for latching on to popart trash. You'll learn in good time.

The flock only know what they are guided toward.

The "CT" part is that way because that's all there is to it. It means that there is nothing of interest there, besides them being cute. Aria has them solving problems, it's a problem of the week type of show, where the problem gets real attention, making it something beyond just being cute. If they do something more than just being cute, then it's not a CGDCT, because the part is meant to describe the most outstanding part of it. Sailor Moon is not a CGDCT either, despite it being about cute things the cute girls do, because it also focuses on other things, and they are reactive. Aria is like Sailor Moon where the monsters are replaced with more mundane challenges, but it's still a show that focuses on challenges in addition to the cute things the girls do.

Windy Tales has only one good episode you fucking pleb.

By historic standards.

But shit like K-On have zero. Mere novelty of the era.

Fuck off cuppy

Don't add it to nacklog, just start it right now.

Naruto can wait.

K-On! has 41 good episodes and a masterpiece of a movie. Get some taste. Like, I know you're trolling and all but even in terms of "historic achievement" what the fuck does Windy Tales have to offer?

>K-On! has 41 good episodes and a masterpiece of a movie
Ok, it's getting a little hard to forgive you for your ignorance when you aggressively prop it up.

>solving problems

They live in a utopia for fucks sake these "problems" you are taking about are even more ridiculous than your average first world problem meme scenario.

So have you actually not seen it or are you just a contrarian?

K-On is not the best CGDCT anime of all time. Even the golden experts would agree on this.
HOWEVER.
The girls playing Tenshi ni Fureta yo for Azusa IS the best scene in any Japanese media.

I want to play sports with Nozomi-tan!!

I've seen it all. It was typical anime bullshit.

>Ton chan!
Wow. Great.

Rolling Girls blew it out of the water recently doing literally everything better and being way cuter, musically pleasurable, and 1000% less cringy.

K-On is an embarrassment if you've watched anything of real significance, with real artists who put their craft on display, rather than suits in rooms going

>little girls this time
>and they play instruments!

>Rolling Girls
Way to discredit yourself, thinking man. Hell there's so much wrong with this post in general.

>there's so much wrong with this post in general.
Like you can't corroborate it with your own ignorant haze of a perspective you've developed from being a shallow corporate-fed barnyard animal of a man.

I am DEEPLY sorry for your stunted intellect.

That would not be my personal best, but it's pretty up there in the top three of RELEVANT SoL anime involving mostly an all female cast.

The animation is pretty fucking seamless, there's character development and somewhat of an end to it, the characters are cute as fug, etc.

Azumanga Daioh probably takes my personal BEST CCDCT/healing show, it's pretty dumb too, but fun things are fun.

Yes.

K-on was always shit.

Keion is a modern classic

Step aside, scrubs,milky holmes is the real masterpiece

>listening to the keions sing while playing RL
Actual heaven

Nope. Gold standard SOL right here.