Even if the "NWO" was promoting racemixing, why is this a negative? What's actually "wrong" with racemixing...

Even if the "NWO" was promoting racemixing, why is this a negative? What's actually "wrong" with racemixing? A racemixed person can still belong to the culture of the country they're in.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/
archive.is/Vo70M
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886911001073
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep me posted when they promote a race-mixing program in Israel

Jews want everyone to keep talking about race, race doesn't change nearly as fast as ideology.

Both sides are playing identity politics. If you want to counter it start talking about the individual. Talk about policies and ideas that have no basis in race or sex (also gender)

If you have a white person and black person hook up and they have the same values and ideology as each other then I see no issue.

A stormfag promoting race mixing? I wonder who is behind this post...
Sage.

thats not how you sage , retard

Because it's genocide.

There's always been some race-mixing, and there always will be. There'll always be some small part of population that does it. But when it's normalized, promoted, and rewarded, it leads to the disintegration of both races involved. In the long run it can completely pollute both gene pools and destroy the diversity of the human species. Which is their goal -- a single mulatto under-race which they can rule over in perpetuity.

It's not just about the "culture" or some other artificial concept.

Many believe race to have far-reaching consequences, and having a child with a person of another race would have an affect greater than simply a different skin colour. It would alter the child's appearance (often to the extent of them not resembling you or any of your ancestors at all), their intelligence and their behaviour in general (black people, for example, possess a higher amount of genes associated with violence).

Also from an aesthetic standpoint, having a world of rootless, similar-looking beige people would be bad. There would no mystique or diversity (which, on an international scale, is quite a beautiful thing), no difference anywhere, etc.

>it leads to the disintegration of both races involved
And this is bad in exactly which way? It promotes healthier genes due to more genetic diversity. With a single human race, petty ethnic squabbles will be completely gone and humanity can instead focus on progress. There is absolutely nothing stopping the parents from raising the child to be part of the father's culture (which is how it should be, the child should follow the culture of the father) to keep the concept of nations around. Nations are not specifically linked to race. An example would be Americans. Americans are a single nation (with subdivisions just like any nation), but it's a multiracial nation.

Race has been proven to be nothing more than a cosmetic thing.
>possess a higher amount of genes associated with violence
This isn't true. There is no "gene" associated with violence. How the child behaves depends on the parent's behavior (even if they've never met the parent). A white kid with criminal parents is at the same risk as a black kid with criminal parents. The reason we see so much black crime is the cancerous subculture of theirs that promotes it.

>What's actually "wrong" with racemixing?
Nothing. Its just bad with niggers.

>It promotes healthier genes due to more genetic diversity
False

>petty ethnic squabbles will be completely gone
False

>Nations are not specifically linked to race
False

>An example would be Americans. Americans are a single nation (with subdivisions just like any nation), but it's a multiracial nation.
Read the constitution (hint: Free white persons)

lol lurk harder retard, there is a gene associated with violence and guess what? its more prevalent in niggers

/thread
that, and open borders
master race should lead by example

Show me some actual proof.

America is a white nation

It hasn't been for a long time. The west was build on the backs of Chinese workers.

wtf I love jews now

Regression to a mean does not promote health in the long term. The only genetic advantages you get are in prevention of severe genetic disorders that likely didn't run in your family to begin with.
>Race has been proven to be nothing more than a cosmetic thing.
Ok nevermind you're baiting, plenty of studies exist proving otherwise and liberals do everything they can to suppress them even though they are accepted in medical journals.
When China dominates the world because faggots who believe this refuse to accept Eugenics it'll be a sad day.

>Idk about race mixing witth asians

>Race mixing with africans fucks your children IQ and scientific capacity so you're flushing down a potential genius child to get instead a 70 IQ basketball playing mulatto.

You'll end up with an Anti-White mongrel who wants to destroy anything that looks even remotely European. Asians and other nonwhites are full blown leftists.

no it wasnt

>the same values and ideology as each other then I see no issue.

what IQ will their children have?

theunsilencedscience()blogspot()com/2011/03/racial-controversy-of-violent-gene.html

For the simple reason that it promotes strife. A 'racemixed' person will be unable to fit into either group. Moreover, there are genetic differences between races. There is higher probabilities of getting the shitty qualities from the inferior race (measured by SES, education level, wealth and intellegence) than the good qualities.

/thread

Extremely reliable source.

>I see no issue in increasing the nonwhite population until America literally becomes South Africa 2.0

Chinese workers were banned for 150 years you idiot.

white girls are just better, sorry

Shill threads get saged.
White genocide is as bad as black genocide.
Go fuck your tranny goy-friend, OP.

they know what they're doing.

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/

>Race has been proven to be nothing more than a cosmetic thing
Proven by whom? I've checked and I've found no evidence this was 'proven'. In fact all the studies I've seen that tried to 'prove' it was just 'cosmetic' were heavily flawed and had conflict of interest. Moreover, research in the other direction is heavily suppressed. Doing research to see if there are actual genetic differences between the races would not get you any funds from the government.

What if we archive that
archive.is/Vo70M

>Got knock knee.
>Should be gassed.

who else here /redfever/ ?

i wanted to, but i didn't know the site to do it with. thanks, nordbot.

The links are in the post. Just click them.

>>Nations are not specifically linked to race
Nations are linked to culture and language which arises from a particular group of people living in a certain geographic location. The distribution of these people can be measured by Haplogroups at the genetic level. Hence there is a genetic and racial element to nation.

Yes it was. They're why we were able to get past the Rockies in large numbers in the first place. They did back-breaking labor just to survive.

HMMM BASED SHITSKINS THEY'LL VOTE RIGHT AND OPEN BORDERS FOR WHITE COUNTRIES

The thing I always take away from these threads is that minorities always look better with more white features but mulattos always look terrible

>slav
>white

how many times are you shills going to make this thread?

>implying

better at being sluts and whores, yes.

Because the people become less & less intelligent. Certain Races cease to exist.
It's like flooding Every Vanilla cream tub you see with chocolate
Look at south africa, & brazil and how their multiculturalism went.

Fucking civnats need to be exterminated.

There's a difference between being a slut, and having so much raw beauty you can't contain it

Shill thread.
Sage and reported

Brown skin is objectively disgusting and repulsive

>no qt Indian waifu
What’s your excuse?

The last indian girl I saw was the great khali looking bitch in the Mae Young Classic
Been kind of put off them since.
Besides indian is such an ugly language.

I have the feeling that green eyes are recessive genes in some amerindian tribes, because there's even examples of happening in isolated individuals in the jungle, but blue eyes are impossible.

If everyone race-mixes then in the future there will be only one race/skin color.. What do you have against diversity?

id breed a hapa, just to destroy the remnants of their gook genes
there are billions of those fuckers already

The problem is the rate of mixing or the rate of immigration. The countries where someone can be a different race and still belong more or less in the local culture have their roots as white and western nations. And not by chance. There is a risk of throwing these great nations where everyone is more or less accepted down the gutter if there is no control over the future populace. We wouldn't even be having this conversation if there was no control over the past populace

Don't, you'll be dulled anyways just breed with whites or have no kids at all.

Race mixing is a bit overblown here. Its not the end of the fucking world. You know how hard it is to find someone who is the right one for you? And to throw that away because of race? Its a bit much. Now dont get me wrong, absolutely there is a pro mixing agenda in Europe and USA and that is fucked up. Race mixing en masse will tarnish a land for sure but if its minimal and its with a respectable ethnic group why not be happy?

>implying you won't be happier with someone that has compatible genes

>Another r/asianmasculinity thread

because i dont want my race to be used as cattle for the elites

sure my peoples DNA might boost the iq of niggers but niggers drops the iq average of my race from 110 to 85

I wonder what "The Expert" thinks of His Father becoming a giant cuck.

there are many girls that are right for a guy. soulmate is a myth. one can find a girl right for you of the same race. i've rejected women for being of the wrong race before.

who is this qtie?

you create people whose strongest allegiance is to the state or church

If only red heads looked like this in reality. Everyone knows they are pasty, clammy, freckly versions of blondes.

He probably despises his father like most WMAF happas. i.e. Elliot

>Indian
>Language
Ouch, that definitely won’t get you prime curry girls

It destroys identity and causes genocide if it's done enough. It's exactly what Jews want, which, if you know what these people are all about (racial supremacists that really want to control the world), is a good enough reason to avoid it.

>Even if the "NWO" was promoting racemixing, why is this a negative?
you can't promote miscengenation while touting cultural diversity by elevating the most debased and violent races into civilized society

>compatible genes

They all mix just the same.

>tfw when I have this

no even jokin
she a qtpie.314

>It's so hard how did people ever use to find a mate of same race
>Billions more people exist than a century ago
>More choice than ever, greater population densities than ever.

>Melania
>Asian
Meh. I prefer East Asian girls anyway.

>There is no "gene" associated with violence.

What is MAOA and it's relative frequency in black populations

If it's so good why are non-white countries & Israel so against it?

Oh, you were talking about Barron, I thought you meant OP.
Everything is surely progressing smoothly through his master plan. Barron is our Millennium's Augustus and will save the republic

Nice try,

Here's a more accurate one.

There's nothing wrong with race mixing if it's controlled and immigration is a small fraction of the base population.

It is far more likely to destroy the immigrant's foriegn DNA than the host's DNA.

Every woman in my gf’s family who has a white hubby has blonde haired and blue eyed kids. Pretty comfy knowing I can have my cake and eat it.

>One drop

The people argueing for 1 drop rule might as well argue that race is a social construct, because rules like 1 drop don't make scientific sense.

For instance, by 1 drop rule the person isn't white, NOR are they Black. (Because 1 drop of 1 white = not black)..

That then means what race are they? Is 2 drops black a different race from 1 drop black? How many races are there.

At that point race as a scientific concept breaks down completely because apparently each drop or fraction of a drop which is still a drop changes race.

>Every woman in my gf’s family who has a white hubby has blonde haired and blue eyed kids
Why would one just go on the internet and lie?

>51% of American babies are white and will decline if we don't stop immigration from the third world
>Bleaching totally works

The white genetics will be dulled out if we become a minority.

Oh hello Jamal.

This, during slave times there was tons of racemixing shenanigans and it made our scoons smarter and better looking compared to the obongo turds in africa

You couldn't justify miscegenation if you wanted to, faggot. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886911001073

sauce on op q t

If we wait for 3 gen, there won't be any whites left to make it, and we'll get stuck with molattos and niggers that satyed with shaniqua

>implying thats a bad thing

I'm an English/French/German/Scottish Amerimongrel. I have no Asian blood.

Race mixing isn't the problem, uncontrolled immigration is.

You can have race mixing, and controlled immigration and it won't affect the white race at all.

You can have 0 race mixing and uncontrolled immigration and the white race will still die out.

And what is controlled immigration, shot at the border?

And also
>You can have race mixing, and controlled immigration and it won't affect the white race at all.
It's too late for america

IQ is over 80% heritable by the time the offspring is over 16 years of age. The IQ of offspring of two races regresses to the average of the two parents' and thus races' averages. The NWO promotes dysgenics for whites and Asians. Not for Jews or Zionism. Is that clear to you? The effects of breeding were well understood for centuries by experience before objective measurement affirmed these facts. Only recently were these obvious facts censored and suppressed as "racist falsehoods" due to the leftist-Jewish shift in media and academic ownership.

Only attracted to White Women

White people have weak genes. They can be easily erased by racemixing. Whites are not superior after all.

White behavior and intelligence leading to white culture birthed western civilization. Thus fewer non-whites have allegiance to western civilization's ideals. Thus libertarian movements are over 95% white.

Hence the reason communism leading to the loss of sovereignty (New World Order) can only be achieved through white genocide.