Sup Forums is basically just a board where people mention the anime name and everyone posts their favorite girls

Sup Forums is basically just a board where people mention the anime name and everyone posts their favorite girls.

It's not really for anime discussion, it's just a clever ruse that masks the truth.

Sup Forums is basically /c/2.0

>whines about how bad best-girl-threads are
>posts best girl

It's like God Almighty tells you how blind you are

>best girl
>yui

No bullying, user. I'm not going to judge your pick for best girl unless it's a niggerslut

More like /c/ is basically /c/2.0 and Sup Forums is the original /c/

Don't make me do it OP

Except that you're wrong.

yui

Do it.

You won't do it

I don't have the second image sorry

But the discussions about which girls are best suited to which activities are good and /c/ really lacks on the conversation side of this stuff.

IE Which girls would you like to take for slow walks on the beach/impregnate/anally fill/hypnotize into a house pet/etc

/c/ would just have a dump of photos. Sup Forums on the other hand would discuss why a girl made the list and even get into some intellectually invigorating debate on the subject. We would also take the image posting as a challenge to see how far the work safe limit can be pushed. A janitors or two might even rage quit the job before the thread is finished.

That is what anime discussion has long been and will continue to be.

So....do you agree with that post itself, or do you think thats all that is discussed here?

DON'T SHAVE HER

It's a major part of it, and that's absolutely fine, and faggots like OP and Nihilis95 have had decades to come to terms with this and to get out if it bothers them so much.

>

Thats ok, I did it for you.

>complaining about fast /c/

>1996 usenet post
Why would you even bother greentexting his typing patterns?

broof? :DDDDD

>spews dumb tertiary memes
>thinks he's above anyone