L M A O

CNN:

>when blacks riot, hurl bricks at police officers (10 police injured so far), and hurl rocks at the mayor's HOME, it's a "protest"

>when white identitarians are attacked and ONE PERSON out of hundreds is carrying is a nazi flag, it's a "neo-nazi riot"

When will the Jews at CNN pay for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/16/us/jason-stockley-st-louis-officer-shooting-protests/index.html
archive.is/RrH3v
ufile.io/k4wxe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/16/us/jason-stockley-st-louis-officer-shooting-protests/index.html

archive.is/RrH3v

MOVEMENT OF PEACE

why do niggers like being coddled so much?

>When will the Jews at CNN pay for this?
When we will it. People still are trying hard enough to inform and unify everyone. There's always more we can, and must, do. This recent Trump treachery has left so many primed for recruitment. We've got to show them the way.

still aren't*

>> Leftists and media convince blacks they are responsible for nothing
>> Free pass to commit rampant black crime ensues

Color doesn't matter when it comes to the fact that life follows the path of least resistance and NO ONE wants to live around violent blacks.

This is destroying the Democratic party and like any other massive bloated organization they move too slowly to avoid being swallowed by the wale.

Goodbye Democratic patty. I can honestly say Im glad I got to watch you die

Niggers are still slaves, "baby boy"

Niggers are ungovernable. Anywhere they are a majority will become Africa.

CNN accepts this and doesn't expect them to behave like people.

>niggers
>90% of the crowd on the stream was white
>100% of the arrests at Berkeley were white

This is not a nigger problem

Geez it's almost as if violent communists with help from Russia existed in 1930s Europe

Also ant St. Lou anons know if the chimpout is going to happen for a day 2?

>peace through violence
jews

Only gas can do it friendo

Self-hating leftists indoctrinated them in the same worldview that they've internalized to protect their own egos, "I'm weak because of things outside of my control"

that's true. it's also true that hitler was standing up to violent leftists.
not an argument

DON'T YOU DARE SAY NIGGER!

>nigga
>jigga
>muh nigga
>nigga
>muhnigga
>nigga nigga nigga
>what nigga
>nigga what?

I believe they have something planned for later this afternoon, maybe around 3. It's way too fucking early for the kikes to get their nigger pets organized right now.

Nigger:
Abandoned by their fathers.
Abandoned by their whore mothers.
Raised in daycare.
Upholds thuggery and criminality as societal norms.

Millennials:
Ignored by their working fathers.
Ignored by their working mothers.
Raised by daycare.
Uphold virtue signaling communism as a societal norm.

There is no difference between the groups. They both expect free gibs from society. Both groups feel victimized by society, but fail to understand that poor life choices drive their anger. The two groups have really pissed off the working class of America and are laughed at by most of the world.

>This is not a nigger problem

Bolsheviks need to be shot. I don't see a problem.

but it's 100% true, the communists attempted a coup
they did that shit all over europe before and after WWII and failed miserably every single time

Heres some CIA files exposed by leakers, this document has some scary stuff and after reading this you'll probably never use another smartphone or windows computer ever again

ufile.io/k4wxe

>but it's 100% true, (((the communists))) attempted a coup

It's also true what Hitler said about jews. They just repeat the same bullshit over and over and over.

Bolshevism is a jewish mind virus.

Will there be a happening or not? That's all I want to know

>so lets go and be violent so we can have another hitler!
I bet these are the same retards that retweet the quote about being doomed to repeat history because you failed to learn from it.

No. The best niggers died on the beaches of Africa centuries ago. What you see are the remnants of the more docile of the race. What was in St Louis yesterday was simply chimps escaped from the zoo being herded through the streets like cattle.

So they keep acting violet to give rise to another individual like Hitler?
It's like they want Hitler 2 Electric Boogaloo to happen

CNN is just scum that think men shouldn't be attracted to boobs. They are becoming more trashy them TMZ because at least TMZ has standards.

#killwhitey

They are already hurting. I don't think anyone is actually watching CNN anymore. They've been exposed.

If I was Ted Turner, I would have sold that money pit a long time ago.

>It's like they want Hitler 2 Electric Boogaloo to happen
They are too busy tearing down historical monuments to actually study history and realize that if you don't know, you will repeat the past.

People will soon forgot things about the Civil War.
Who lost the Civil War? I dunno lol

And now white europeans are being forced to forget ours.
Does make it easy to see what happens though, what will make us become a juggernaut this time?