K I Z N A I V E R

Local bully not so tough after being molested

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this show should have just aired next season. it's completely buried this season

>thought this was a 24 episode show
>realize it's a 12 ep show
Considering how much episodes are left the plot is probably going to be rushed just to have some more substance. I'm hoping this was meant to have a second season but that's improbable

Which girl will get character development? The fact that there isn't one short haired girl leads me to think one of them will get it cut.

Local studio not so fucking good after pursing serious drama whilst having goofy shit happening at the same time.

Seriously, Trigger fucked up hard with this

Anyone have a link to like, a webm of the OP or something? Sound included if course.

Trigger can't not do goofy stuff. If they did it'd be a waste of their "artistic talent." As shallow as their drama directing is, it hits me pretty well though.

Honestly, I'm disappointed too at this point. Kiznaivers was fine back when it was a fun comedy about connections, but now that it's trying to stuff all of this drama in with only ~2hr of screetime left in the season, it's gone off course and frankly it's become a really mediocre show.

>"artistic talent"
The art's the only thing that they've keep on point.

That's what I'm saying. If they did a show with only drama, their artistic talent would be a waste; as certain memers would say.

>going to have to hear Yuki Kaji's obnoxious feminine over the top voice when his character can feel pain again
He still sounds like a complete faggot with this monotone bullshit but my god is it going to get worse when he finally breaks down.

Is she secretly a best girl?

No.

Probably this.

Actually we have no idea whether it will be 1cour or 2cour, either way we can only wait.

anyone got a link to the PV?

She seems emotionally abusive as fuck, so no.

Not wanting an emotionally and physically abusive and clingy gf who threatens to kill herself all the time.

I had friend like that, shit was horrifying. There is nothing good about girls who act like that.

OT3

I hope this is a surprise 2-cour. I don't know how they'll get through it all otherwise.

Ruru a cute

Is she ok?

We are just halfway, they can still wrap things up well... but yes, it definitely feels like a 2cour

>tfw no full OP

Okada said in an interview before the show aired, that she "felt like the show was going to be 2 cour" but did not explicitly confirm this.

Guess we'll just have to wait for the big reveal then.

DO IT FOR HER

Finds a way

Please, user... don't summon them...

Where is this from?

most likely new ep's preview

This is not "Trigger"
This is the well documented "Okada Effect"

She's already ruined two of Misaki Kuno's shows

>getting pats from Tenga and Chidori
Cute.

I love how off-white his PE shirt is.

What exactly is the purpose of the show and where's it even going?Theys hould have simply kept it an action show,it would have been million times better than this fucking mess.

You just don't get it, and that's okay

Man, I really hope Trigger crush and sink for this anime, not because I hate them, but they need to learn to not do this shit, just make another Kill la Kill and be happy with it.

Another kill la kill would be shit

I'd rather they make mediocre flops than become a parody of themselves

They wanted to do precisely the opposite of what you want: to expand into new territory different from what they're usually known for.

nice try renaming files >HorribleSubs shitters

>I'd rather they make mediocre flops than become a parody of themselves
It's too late, look at Luluco.

>every anime must be either action-heavy or boring "comfy" shit without any drama or conflict

This is why anime is dying as an art form.

u.pomf.is/rtsqzz.mp4

Why is the kizuna system even a necessary thing in the plot?

It's supposedly to get these characters that otherwise wouldn't interact at all to open up their hearts to each other, but that's something that you could pull off with clever writing alone.

This show doesn't work as a drama.

No, it's to force them to have empathy, with the project end goal being to end war and violence

youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc

I'd rather they didn't pigeonhole themselves, like you seem to want them to.