ITT: Shit anime that you liked that you can never tell anyone about unless youre anonymous

ITT: Shit anime that you liked that you can never tell anyone about unless youre anonymous.

Valkyrie drive for me.

Did you like Blood C for the story or something? I can freely say Blood C was enjoyable for crazy violence and deaths.

One Piss of Shit(one piece)

All those threads are better on the worksafe request board.

Normalfags just don't understand yuri.

Yeah, I enjoyed the story and the general "atmosphere." if that makes any sense. I loved Blood+ so that maybe had something to do with it.

At first I thought this pic was Akame ga Kill. I was excited. Now I am sad and feel alone that I can't shit on it here because I am the "shit taste" minority.

This is a discussion thread user. Please take your irritation to one of the multitude of threads going that belong on /e/.

Clamp does.

I don't even care that he combined these two things so he could fuck them. I still thought he was a good dad.

Denpa Kyoshi

>Blood-C
>shit
It was GOAT comedy OP.

Elfen Lied.

I really enjoyed Coppelion and felt that its anti-nuclear message was important and ahead of the discourse in Japan at the time.

But I'd also defend it publicly.

I like this for the fights and gore

I doubt we will see any anime top the gore in this one

All of them

I genuinely enjoyed SAO.

The manga is pretty nice but GoHands did a lousy job adapting it.

I thought it was a really pleasant and down-to-earth story that hit all the right notes.

>In our village, a man is called a chicken if he borrowed the bowl from a woman and not go lay with her

What did he mean by this?

GoHands did nothing wrong, the series looked great. We can argue about the screenwriter, but that's a Frontier Works guy.

Anything with cute young girls.

>pic related
kek

ditto

Black Butler
(well now that i've read the manga i realized how shit it was, at least the first two seasons. The third one plus the OVAs man..loved it)

Anyone has scans of the last chapters?

i see a lot of people talk shit on this but i genuinely enjoyed it

I wish it had been scary. I gave it every chance to be scary, but it just didn't do it for me.
Overall I agree with you though, I liked it and I'm glad I watched it.

The last two episodes are amazing.
Sitting through all that boring shit was worth it.

Wow. That's like the complete opposite opinion to me. The last 2 episodes pretty much ruined the series for me.

>implying I talk about anime on places where a name is required
Fuck off normie

I can see that.
They go in a completely different direction in the end that I'm sure pissed off a lot of people who weren't expected it to go full retard.

At least the anime is way better than the novel/manga.

no regrets

The first season of Diabolik Lovers.

Normal fags think this is the best shit ever. You should be ashamed to admit it here not in public.

Cross Ange

Log horizon.

>anime
>scary

pic related

and panty and stocking

That wasnt bad though

The arc up until circus is great, past that it loses steam.

I also loved blood +(I was younger at the time) but I despised Blood C to the point that it became the first anime I ever outright dropped.

I'm not sure as to how this was received here. But I know people hated it elsewhere.

See, the reason people think so little of me, is that I don't use anonymity to lie about the shows I like, because I genuinely don't give a fuck.

>See, the reason people think so little of me, is that I don't use anonymity to lie about the shows I like, because I genuinely want people to notice me

FTFY

Who can even compete with him.

eat the fucking macarons

It's just a meme. The show was good if you weren't following the threads

Mah nigga

i really really like it, maybe one of my favorites.
Must be because i watched it with Sup Forums and the threads were so much fun

See, the reason people think so little of me, is that I don't use anonymity to lie about the shows I like, because I genuinely want people to notice me, senpai
FTFY

This. The first anime I've ever streamed online. No regrets.

>replying to tripfags

i liked the concept and the development
the only thing i didnĀ“t like were the ending(s)

Looked nice, but the mystery was utter trash. The show also lied within the flashbacks around the final reveal.

Gao gao motherfucker!!