Maji de Friday

It is time for our weekly Majikoi thread

First for wanko is pure! PURE!

Doesn't that imply the opposite?

She doesn't even know what chastity means, meaning she has actually zero knowledge about sex.

Also the results for the vote of best girl/route from last thread
>Benkei 49 pts
>Momoyo 37 pts
>Lee 20 pts
>Margit 25 pts
>Seiso/Haou 17 pts
>Tatsuko 13 pts
>Mayu 11 pts
>Wanko 8 pts
>Mon 7 pts
>Chris 7 pts
>Tsubame 5 pts
>Takae 4 pts
>Umeko 2 pts
>Stacy 2 pts
>Rinchu 3 pts
>Homura 1 pts

Im surprised Mon is so low consider that everyone loved her route.

Yeah, i think we were like two people who voted for Mon.

Fuck 85% Azumi, I need the Benkei route.

I know user, I know.

Maybe she's pure, but you could easily trick her to think that sex is just a part of her training.

But doesn't that just confirm the fact all the more that she's pure? If she doesn't know anything then it wouldn't be hard to trick her.

Goddamn, I need sex hair. Fucking Azumi.

It's one thing not having a translation. But it's another thing to know that the translation lies somewhere on somebody's pc ready to be released, but is stalled by another route.

lisa love

esdeath cameo when?

anyone got a link to after party 5? i wanna see ero momoyo

She already got one in another game, forget what it's called but you get Esdeath minus the genocidal maniac part.

the minato carnival one? id say thats more lisa than esdeath

She was literally Esdeath.

>play tsubame route
>do not mind her trickery at all so chose to go out with her
>game becomes boring awkward garbage and yamato doesnt act like yamato at all
>finish
>"tsubame takes the lead route" clear
>WUT?
>its 11pm and i have to wake up at 5am for work
>try to fall asleep
>that shitty route keeps me awake
>after half an hour stand up, turn on pc and start majikoi again
>chose to not go out with her
>yamato still goes out with her but this time he acts like yamato and everythings fine

whoever came up with tsubame takes the lead idea should be fired from minatosoft. fuck that guy or girl.

I think that's you being too lovestruck to see anything else.

That option killed her after route as well, that option really didn't work out.

I honestly felt like Tsubame was a waste of character. She didn't bring anything new, or at least, anything enjoyable for me. I wish they game other girls like Kokoro or Margit more time instead of Tsubame.

so both lisa and kirisi both having white hair, slanted eyes, white skin and both being european is not simular but esdeaths blues hair, blue eyes and being tall as fuck and deranged psyopath is?

i agree.

first they advertised margrit and kokoro will get routes. both girls who we knew from previous game and many had high expectations for.

second they introduced bushido plan and multiple completely new girls. bushido plan preety much set motion to second game so its preety fucking relevant.

then they gave margrit and kokoro short silly joke routes. bushido girls got nothing. All while some new girl got two variations of her route one of which is completely against established cannon that yamato always dominated in bed.

what were they thinking?

what indeed

did we ever even see the bushido plan in action? if so what was the result?

The biggest surprise was seeing Tsubame at the top of the character poll. Japan's shit taste is terrible.

isnt bushido plan just cloning program that allowed reincarnation of japanese greatest warriors(whose DNA was available)? in majikoi world martial arts are stronger then guns a or missiles and japan is the strongest country in that department. so its logical that reincarnating greatest warriors of all time is itself a success.

there is nothing wrong with tsubame, its just that "tsubame takes the lead" part thats garbage. i like her just fine in "yamato takes the lead".

while bending their genders of corse.

im sort of inclinded to agree. while nothing is wrong with her as a character, the taking the lead part still sucked with her also taking kuki infomation for her farther (or was that the yamato lead part?)
what grinds me most is the way she beat momoyo. while its still a valid way of winning like yamato would do, the kissing part to piss momoyo off was a bit much for me, especially with momoyo being all clingy and just letting go of yamato so easily.
and then the entire kazama family starts to dispise her until momoyo tells them not to, and then giving yamato a chance to reject her and making the decision void by just having yamato end up with her anyway. at least they could of made a momoyo end with yamato rejecting tsubame with momoyo being all clingy.
i get that majikoi can go over overboard and is not to be taken seriously at times, but finding out you were being used and manipulated by a person to defeat a childhood friend of almost 8 years and you still end up dating the woman in the same day? they could of least given yamato time to cool of since harming his 'friends' is supposed to be something he cant forgive easily.

Japan always has that one character at the top of the charts that the west hate for one reason or another.

She was the "main girl" of S so it's not weird.

While not an anime (except for that horrible monstrosity)
Ayumi Shinozaki from Corpse Party comes to mind

well she enrolled to kawakami with her "job" in mind so she approached everything with hidden intentions but once she started she did enjoy it and she really liked all the people there. shes devious and tricky and cunning but she is not "two faced bitch" like some call her. i see her getting with yamato after all that no problem which is why i felt tricked when game pulled me into "tsubame takes the lead". it was such a boring route. tsubame gave up on kuki secrets and yamato gave up... in general, and they went to the beach and... well thats it. shit route.
"yamato takes the lead" on the other hand we have tsubame getting cocky and getting her ass handed to her by ageha and yamato ends up "reining her". it was fun. it was majikoi like unlike the "tsubame takes the lead".

i have to agree that they made it clear that momoyo have feelings for him in that route and didnt follow through.

another thing that really gets me with tsubame though, is that her after route had a vibator in it
all of a sudden yamato is not good enough? he has no problem making women go off just with his fingers, but now its too much? first time it that was ever shown in majikoi, and i think of it as a low point in majikoi overall. such things should not be needed if yamato is alpha as F

He just became so emasculated in the after route that he got erectile disfunction

dont forget that in tsubame takes the lead she demands he uses condoms every time they do it, meanwhile in yamato takes the lead he does whatever he wants.

The biggest reason why that route was absolute cancer was because he became a fucking cuckold servant to his wife
I'm sure that in her after after route she'll be plowing Gakuto and Yamato will just stare from the corner

*waifu
fuck

I would've liked if we teamed up with Momo in her route to force Mayu to do lewd things with us.

same.

speaking of momoyo. one thing that concerns me about her after route is her jealosy or fear that yamato would find another woman. then yamato gets a surge in popularity in school, ageha gives him a buisness card and says breaking up with momoyo is allright so long as he dosent cheat on her, and then yamato grins after waling in on chris. (although i dont why a dog had to bark at him? was that supposed to be a hint or something?) maybe it hints that their relationship is not as solid as it should be?

what id like is for momoyo to have a marraige with kids CG in the future. its clear shes the main heroine overall and her future route makes it seem like there may be more in store for her. but for whatever reason it feels less, solid that other routes.

Momoyo should be nerfed tbqh

I am just here to post the best Wife. Seriously there is no drama on her route, parents accept her. Her superior accepts you. She is older than you [I'm into older women], big boobs, knows how to fight. It is just perfect love love.

Best wife but 2nd best gf

sites updated. nothing much. mentions of majikoi package and requesting more cgs of stacy on a harly and transgender yamato.
another requesting more routes for lisa, kojima, tatsuko, koyuki and others.
too lazy to translate the rest.

>Seriously there is no drama on her route
Neither story.

Margit is the best sexual partner
Momo is will be the one who push him to his limits
Benkei is the one with the best chemistry with him

That hurts.

Yamato x Yamato route when?

Trap Yamato when?

"you got a sexy outfit riza-san"

So i chose Aki's side first in Yoshitsune route and after her end I chose yoshitsune side, but damn Aki's shock when i chose yoshitsune really made me feel guilt.

not just margit, but the rest of the hounds all seem compatible. but i guess we'll see in the future if they get routes.

Momoyo can push yamato. but also monshiro gets him to get into class S.

i think any girl can have good chemistry with yamato in their respected routes. i dont like benkei that much but her chemistry is more constant throughout the routes, but i wouldnt say the best.

Has there been any update on the status of the translation?

speaking of stories. how would routes for the hounds turn out?

Sigrun,
i can't imagine much of a route. Yamato just needs to do something nice and she'll easily fall for him. she'd probably be as attached as tatsuko. the route would probably be about making her more likable and boosting her confidence like mayuchi since she feels like she scares people cause of her height.

Fine Bergman
it was hard to tell what could get her to like yamato. perhaps conducting strategy together? it seems boring to think about, but it can be either very good or very bad. it would probobly center on breaking her professional appearance and making her alot more warmer and less calculating as a person. could have her being entertain by japanese culture if i had to guess.

Thelma
i reckon her route can start up like a chris route and go on like azumi, with both getting annoyed by yamato in the beginning, then warming up to them, then has yamato winning their affections over the one they idolize (margit in thelmas case). the suit of armor could be used to better protect yamato, making thelma over defensive.

Cosima
cosima is a playful type. the two will just play around until they get more intimate with each other. maybe cosmia will end up knocking down momoyo at some point. cant image it to be too complicated, but probobly hilarious given her mischeivous personality.

so much wasted potential. i thought her route was still fun, and seiso is still a top 10 character for me, but i wished there was more of actual seiso than demon lord. more echi with seiso than demon lord as well. could of been better.

You could just take out IS for more Seiso and Mon-sama. Just wait for Majikoi B

Post Margit

What's wrong with her neck?

this one too

>Kokoro will never get a full route and after story
>Iyo will never get a proper route
>PREMIUM will never get a route
>Ageha route never
>Yamatomum route never

At least the maids get full routes

lisa
probably like momoyo? lisa is nice to men even if she hates men in general. could start with lisa and yamato getting close with Lisa being nice and close like momoyo was, yamato gets close to her, falls, confesses then gets rejected since lisa is not won over seriously, then rest of route is yamato winning Lisa over to make her get over hating men. then lisa gets all clingy like momoyo would. would be nice to see that lisa can fall for yamato without him being echi like margit.

the current maji web column had a request for a premium route.

kokoyo and iyo most likely wont get one. yamatomom will, confirmed, not get one.

ageha is up in the air but also unlikely. shes for kojuro. is she didnt get a echi scene in 'royal masters' she wont get one in majikoi

I want to spank her when she misbehaves

I want to have sex with her, if you know what I mean

I don't follow.
Does it involve bullying?

In a way

Tatsuko is subjectively the best girl

Looks like Fue artstyle. I like it.

>Yumiko will never get a proper route
No smiles, only rape.

>not staying loyal to your hermit crabs
What are you some kind of faggot?

>she has to share

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok

Koyuki route?

I don't see any.

As far as i remember bushido plan was to grow vat ancestors to rule japan because current generation was shit.

Let's be honest here, she's a better dog than Wanko
Even her barks are cuter

We see the plan go into action in Koyuki's route but it was forcibly started early, the plan isn't meant to start until Seiso turns 25 so Haou is capable of dominating everything to secure the plan

Did Azumi's translator come back from the dead yet?

Nothing that special this week other Takahiro answering questions:

- Somebody requesting a continuation of Kokoro's route and Mayu's route
- Somebody requesting a Youshi route with Youshi not that interested
- Somebody requesting that the boxed edition of the A series has 2 extras CGs of Yamato crossdressing and Stacy on a Harley
- Somebody requesting a continuation of Tatsuko, Ume sensei and Kyouki's routes. More Content with Sheria in it, and routes for Busho, Shibunkyo, Aki, Lisa and Sigrun
- Somebody asked about a released soundtrack for the A series, they don't know if they'll do so yet
- Somebody requesting more Majikoi in general
- and somebody scared that Momoyo would disappear with Momoyo replying that she won't

There's something about a package illustration Majikoi A on the staff blog as well

at least we get a hot piece of an Angel's ass

>continuation of Tatsuko, Ume sensei and Kyouki's routes

Kek

She doesn't mind though.

I want more Ten anal raping.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday so far, Lets have another great thread!

Also I Love this Beautiful Scheming Girl

Ten Route When?

would people be happy if the sisters each had their own route?

No, Itagaki harem only.

I couldn't care less about Ami but a Ten route and Tatsuko route would be awesome. Imagine Yamato torturin Ten by not putting it in her pooper ?

Then a after route from the Tatsuko ending would be what you want since it's a Harem anyway

Ten bullying gets me diamonds

I didn't care about Ami either, but that changed on S.

>Somehow manage to cum 18 times in Ten's ass
>Unable to satisfy Tsubame

What a let down.

Ten was sensitive as fuck though

Yamato is very inconsistent, sometimes he is alpha as fuck, but other times he seems to be afraid of girls.

Nee-sans tend to do that to him

It was Yamato who came 18 times, there is no mention how much Ten came.

Ten was broken to enjoy anal more than anything now.

like seriously what is his complex about? how did it start?