SHITSKINS SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES

I have never understood this sentence, i'm already in my ancestors land, can you please explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/rk-was-mentioned-by-author-julian-langness-in-his-amren-speech/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/media-complains-trump-doesnt-spend-time-on-empathy/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/gays-complain-over-study-showing-that-gay-faces-can-be-idd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok fine you can be killed instead

You should be shot at sight desu

Calabrese btfo

They mean the ''evil immigrants'' but I agree its stupid

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

"White" isn't a race, and neither is"europen".

Look up caucasoid genetics and ethnicity.

>SHITSKINS SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES
not
>SHITSKINS SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR ANCESTORS LAND

What is so difficult to understand, friendoid?

Daily reminder that Israel, Lebanon and Syria are rightful Crusader clay and we will take them back and remove every Mulsim from them.

Unless of course you can agree that temporary military conquests from hundreds of years ago don't count, in which case you can fuck off out of Europe.

no wonder your country is literal degeneracy, i was in Amsterdam this year and some coastal fishing villages.....you guys deserve everything thats coming

when the day of the rope begins you will die

Oh and Egypt is British clay too. Actually by those standards literally the whole Middle East except maybe Persia is colonial European clay.

Rightfull catholic clay. True.

Just because you got assraped by arab conquerors doesn't mean that you're one of them, nafri.

how dare you talk when my ancestors raped your woman for 7 centuries, you literaly have my arab blood flowing in your veins kek you are in denial poor rape baby :DDDD

you can't even win versus 3000 peasant ffs

>The only hope for the white female race it's to exile the non white females.

Sad.

This. OP has done us a favour by reminding us of our own legacy.

Let's not forget that literally all of north Africa is Italian and French clay.

because you are a shitskin just like OP

i did a DNA test recently and here is the result ...
i am whiter than them but still they want me to fuck off :(

>Corsica under Muslim rule
>Sardinia under Muslim rule
>zagreb controlled by Turks
>not putting southern Ukraine under Turk rule
Retarded map

>Mediterranean islander.

Sicilian?

>"White" isn't a race, and neither is"europen".
>Look up caucasoid genetics and ethnicity.
Caucasoid is a species.

White is a race.

64% percent is enough percent for you to fuck off

>DNA test

23 And Me is run by two Jewish communist women. You need to get your money back.

Though i agree with the fact that Amsterdam should be bombed, atleast we are not having sex with dogs.

nah, im a pure moroccan product, my ancestors have probably fucked 2-3 whites lol must be that ^^

im following their path :DDDDDDD

We killed your ancestors and expelled them. Tough luck ahmed

By that logic all of the world belong to Europe.

hum? europeans are together as a group by genes location pca.

That Map is fake, Sardinia and Corsica were NEVER under muslims rule
Attacking and gaining a few territories just to be thrown out immediately later is not a conquest

>tfw there will be another reconquista in your life time

*blocks your path so hard your foolish illusions of Islamic conquest ended in 1(one) day in Tours.

>raiding parties managed to get to Tours, so all of that land was ours
8/8

Caucasoid is the race though. Different ethnicities within that race include Irish Gaelic, Hellenic, Anglo, Iberian Gaelic, Jordanian, Persian etc

You have to go back Achmed. It's for your own good.

hold still muslemano

your country is worthless, nobody cares about it we just want to rape your women to death :DDDD
keep crying rape baby, 7 centuries of fucking your women :DDD you can't eraze history :DD

>We raided Aquitaine once kuffar, we wuz Dukes of Aquitaine an sheeeit

The only thing that saved Muslim countries of being gonocided by Europe was Liberalism and the Reform on Christian Faith that stopped the warmonger behavior of Medieval Europe.
Since the 17th Century with the Ottomans taken it by the ass in Vienna, Muslim nations were not a threat anymore to the Western World.

But again, Liberal values such as non aggression and the new exploits of African and Asian lands as well contributed to the Muslim world to be left alone.
Scenes like pic related would have been, and can bee now the most likely case if actual total war breaks ups between Muslims and Europe.

Your ancestors took the land from other people too. So history is irrelevant, what's important it's what is now. Still, I'm not blaming shitskins. They would've never been able to take a peek into Europe if it wasn't because of european leaders.

You can't blame an insect for being obnoxious, it's what it does, you should blame yourself for opening the window.

You are the one crying shitskin, since you are no one in world history, it's even laughable to talk about history with you. 7 centuries? you have math problems (711-1249)... even today ceuta and mellila are controled by spain, how pathetic is that?

They mean hell which basically another way of saying die you godless heathen.

your image places romanian near tuscan and northern italian. yes! we wuz romans and shit

Compare numbers and sources, Moroccan.

By your logic the place where you most probably come from is both French and Italian clay. Subjugating lands is not the same thing than owning it.

Anyway, with the grim future we are preparing ourselves, I don't see any reason why you'd want to stay in France.

It's not that complicated, you are going to your countries,or you are going to your ancestors.

He won't stay, he will migrate as far as he will change France into shithole, there are more white countries to destroy.

your countries aren't worth shit, i would rather stay in morocco :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Not enough donkeys. Am I right?

part 2

Muslims always shit up any place they pour in. Islam is a rotten death cult of submission.

zoophilia is prohibited in morocco actually but not in hungary romania or another shit east eur*pean country :DD

Appeasement never works. We either ban islam and attack politicians who are pro-invasion of muslim countries, or we will go full Myanmar on the muslims soon.

Lol arabs never ever conquered Europe,
They kept trying, always fail, and never learn.

Sigh guess we will have to send you back to your shit African countries one more time

Abandon the death cult of rotten islam. Or die when SHTF.

Tfw Turkish conquest of balkans is a stain forever JUST

They could have come in peace, but they chosen to side with their inbreed rotten death cult. When SHTF, war is unavoidable. See:

thx barabosa

The treasonous jews must also be punished for advocating for the invasion of the inbreed savages.

If you don't run your country it's not your country.
And no, chimping out != running a country

Our rotten globalist treasonous politicians won't let us fix this shit peacefully by banning islam in the West and refusing to invade muslim countries, so sooner or latter, we'll have to go full Myanmar on every muslim man woman and child in the West.

The inbreed savages shall pay.

It's sad that people actually shame all muslims for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all muslims to die, even the innocent muslims in Albania and Dearborn, Michigan.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him? That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment. That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

This board is a shithole. You're best off browsing /r/islam (if you're a muslim immigrant) or /r/Europe and /r/(insert European country you live in or your ancestor's country here)

And the jews that advocate for their presence in the West shall pay too.

Inch'allah brother

This is now a NAFRI diaspora in Europe Hate Thread.

Nafris is the pluralization of NAFRI, a german police abbreviation which stands for "NordAFRikanischer Intensivtäter" meaning "North african intensive offenders".

>Police in Cologne were accused of racial profiling, and of degrading north Africans by referring to them as “Nafris”, as they tried to avoid a repeat of the mass sexual assaults in the city

>Mr. Jürgen Mathies,(head of police in Cologne) apologised publicly for a police tweet which referred to checks on "Nafris", but the term was already in use by german media before the tweet
in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafris

I would take seriously this map the day Berber migrants have an IQ beyond 80 and a decent elite.

But nice bait bro.

>The inbreed savages shall pay.
They will pay nothing but continue to attack and destroy our women, children, our lives and country.

They will only pay when we will make them pay, nobody else will do something for you, poortuniglet.
Your capital makes ours look like Scandinavia pre-shitslamification.

>Our rotten globalist treasonous politicians won't let us fix this shit peacefully by banning islam in the West and refusing to invade muslim countries, so sooner or latter, we'll have to go full Myanmar on every muslim man woman and child in the West.

with wat?Seriously I have never seen a Portuguese who was more than 1.75m (5' 9")

Read my poasts you muslim pig, islam is uncompatible with the West due to their religion being a warfare based death cult that existed just to acumulate military and politicl power.

You know nothing traitor, you shall pay.

Educate yourself you shit head, see: and When SHTF, war is unavoidable. See:

When even the Buddhists want to wipe your religion out of the globe, you know its time to quit the death cult rotten piece of shit islam.

>tfw Spain was about to fucking genocide North Africa
>tfw it never came to pass because Moortugal stopped us.

>3000 Flemish mercenaries
That's the sole reason we were able to blow those Mocros out of the water

>muslims invade Europe twice
>wonder why we're trying to stop the third invasion
gee, rly maed me thnk

The country of shitskins is located 6 feet under the ground.
The state every shitskin in Europe deserves is named "GRAVE".

Nafris are arabized niggers, they are all mixed with niggers.
Berbers got raped and colonized out of existence by arabs and niggers.

When SHTF, the tune will play differently. We are waking up, and we are mad at all the kikes, muds and traitors. Read my posts and my links you gypsy shit head.

t. modern day "french" everybody

As a blonde green eyed romanian I can confirm I look more aryan than 90% of the so called french I've met so far.
Also seeing the other women racemix with half berbers was depressing.

If you're a white french you should stay and fight for your culture. Take the varg pill and bankrupt the welfare state while working off the books. I sincerely hope you do your part because you have something worth fighting for.

Stay in the West when SHTF and you'll find out muslim pig.

>tfw almost genocided subhuman race

Exactly. I told you it's not that complicated. Stay where you belong, i wish you prosperous and fulfilling life .

Sorry, a mistake that shall never be repeated.

gypsies please go

>ancestral homeland

If you aren't Celtic, then Gaul is not your homeland you invading pig

"french"

Neck yourself ahmed

How hard is it to get czech citizenship?

Mixed with niggers
And literally put down and controlled by Black warriors.

The conection of Maghrebins - specially Moroccans and Sub-Saharan africans - The truth

>Numerous communities of DARK-skinned peoples are present in North Africa, some dating from prehistoric communities. Others are descendants of the historical Trans-Saharan trade in peoples and/or, and after the Arab invasions of North Africa in the 7th century, DESCENDANTS of slaves from the Arab Slave Trade in North Africa
>In the 18th century, the Moroccan Sultan Moulay Ismail "the Bloodthirsty" (1672–1727) raised a corps of 150,000 BLACK slaves, called his BLACK Guard, who coerced the country into submission.

>due to the patriarchal nature of Arab society, Arab men, including during the slave trade in North Africa, enslaved more BLACK women than men. They used more BLACK female slaves in domestic service and agriculture than males.

>The men interpreted the Qur'an to permit sexual relations between a male MASTER and his female SLAVE OUTSIDE of marriage (see Ma malakat aymanukum and sex), leading to MANY MIXED-race children.
>When an enslaved woman became pregnant with her Arab master's child, she was considered as umm walad or "mother of a child", a status that granted her PRIVILEGED rights.
>The child was given rights of inheritance to the father's property, so MIXED-race children could share in any wealth of the father.

>Because the society was patrilineal, the children took their FATHERS' SOCIAL status at birth and were born FREE.

>Some succeeded their fathers as RULERS, such as Sultan Ahmad al-Mansur, who ruled Morocco from 1578 to 1608. He was not technically considered as a mixed-race child of a slave; his mother was Fulani and a concubine of his father. Such TOLERANCE for BLACK persons, even when technically "free", was not so common in Morocco.
IN en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa
IN en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa

JIDF please go

No idea.

Everyone should read this so they have a truly informed understanding on the psychology of the anti-West anti-White traitor:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/

" We are all always issuing amygdala triggers that set off leftists, just due to a randomly chaotic clash between how we communicate and how the left perceives. That is the nature of the psychological clash between r and K. We speak in cold hard logic about a world that requires K-selection, the left perceives in warm fuzzy emotion a world that has to be r, and in some places the one will hit the other like a sledgehammer. Some have a natural tendency to speak in sledgehammers without even knowing it, and they are great to listen to, because they can help us to understand how that happens. Others, like President Trump have obviously done much study in the art, and issue sledgehammers whenever it suits them and their cause."
Quote from this post: anonymousconservative.com/blog/rk-was-mentioned-by-author-julian-langness-in-his-amren-speech/

This also explains a crucial difference between r and K:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/media-complains-trump-doesnt-spend-time-on-empathy/
"These are fundamentally different psychologies, focused on very different things in the environment around them. The rabbits never even consider survival. Everything they are focused on is related to elevating their status, either through flash and flamboyant resource expenditure, or, if necessary, through victim status and empathy."

"Everything about the left is about lying, to avoid truth (amygdala) and control the narrative (amygdala)."
Quote from: anonymousconservative.com/blog/gays-complain-over-study-showing-that-gay-faces-can-be-idd/

Moortugal isnt even white lel

t. nervous ahmed shill

Fuck the kikes. They'll pay for their treasonous ways too when SHTF.

We need to go full Myanmar on all traitors, kikes and muds when SHTF.

But they still have citizenship desu. Unless a proper race war takes place they'll just come back later. Would be a more likely scenario than revoking their passports, that'll never happen.

t. obvious divide and conquer shill

We're of Iberian ethnicity. Nice try sad shill.

Traitors like you shall suffer the most.

Stop lying you muslim pig, kikes will get culled just like your rotten kind and traitors.

Read all my posts. War is coming.

kek david
How many to suck my dick 5€??Is it always the price in porto? quiero chuppa mya pich??
kys