Why do Muslims who immigrate to the West refuse to adapt?

Why do Muslims who immigrate to the West refuse to adapt?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/gitahaad/
vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/emigrate-immigrate-migrate/
diffen.com/difference/Emigrate_vs_Immigrate
quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/emigrate-or-immigrate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source pls.

Numbas of the truth

in vast quantitties plus there ""culture"" is too different to ours they either betray there own or kill whitey

instagram.com/gitahaad/

Because Muslim men have self respect and beat their daughters for acting like whores.

Found it: instagram.com/gitahaad/

Why would you?

Current western culture is nothing to be idolized or followed. If we were still strong and respectable culturally more of them would assimilate.

Fear of acid

Because we don't make them, and there is nothing magic about the soil that makes us Western.
The idea that people would abandon their culture and customs just because they move location is absolutely fucking retarded.

their ideology is about subjugating others. your question might as well have been "why dont muslims stop being muslims"

There is no cost to them for slaughtering anons; raping women and children then cutting their throats

they don't have to. you're not making them, you're not kicking them out if they refuse.

you're accomodating them so why change? They're getting what they want.

There is an English-language document on the Muslim Brotherhood website openly calling or the destruction of western civilization via infiltration.

but they do adapt and that is a problem for them as well as us, their women are absolute and total whores just like asian women are now just as bad as white women in the west

They integrate, but never assimilate.

Is my gf white ?

why would you refuse to become a moslem and adapt to shitskin culture if you moved to one of their countries?

We need a Underground Railroad for cute Muslim girls... get them away from their edge lords

What would they gain from adapting in their mindset? Nothing

>adapting to a dying culture
Hahahaha. Why would we? Would you? Seriously... who the fuck wants to be part of a dying culture that won't accept you anyway regardless of how much you try.

You'd have to be delusional to do that lol.

Because they get free shit and welfare checks and they get to spread their ideology with the help of the media and the government.

>move to a Muslim country
>things that have a non-zero chance of happening

People are saying that she looks like Hayden Panettiere

Except Iranians like your pic. They almost all convert to Christianity

>>is my waifu who im never gonna even get within one mile distance of white

there, i fixed it

Because they want to conquer the west from within, duh.

>Why do Muslims who immigrate to the West refuse to adapt?
Your assumption is that all Muslims do not adapt...
Some don't, some do, some already were and some never will...
Not sure if OP stupid or troll, OR subgov entity making sure the "plan" unfold as planned.

They are here to conquer us.

we dont want to assimilate to your cuck culture. because we are not a bunch of degenerate like you.

Why should they? They are just dominating the weak societies they have come to and getting gibs too.

The question is not why do they refuse to adapt (the answer is clear). The question is why do Westerner tolerate Muslims in the first place, let alone those who don't adapt.

>"why dont they adapt???"
>posts assimilated degenerate

Hon är från Sverige?

Because they only understand violence

They want to conquer the West, not adapt to it.

Because that's not how Islam works.

>pic related

>quads
>France

Is my next waifu white
Italian/Turkish

I've met a few muslims and they were always really nice to me it's just arabs that suck usually muslim girls are at and nice

She is still prettier than your fat nigger country

They do partially adapt, but unfortunately take the worst of both worlds, becoming degenerate Islamists.

American Muslims are actually pretty well assimilated. Most of my doctors have been Muslims. It's more Europe that is having issues

they adapt. they don't integrate. they are told from birth that they are superior to western culture, and that they must destroy and defeat western culture. they find that they can't do it militarily, but they will use universal suffrage and democracy to turn western culture into the Islamic caliphate. i'll give western culture 30-50 years.

That's because european mentality refused to integrate muslims as european citizens unlike what american countries do, therefore muslims are forced to preserve their culture.

>average Turkish woman

I'm just saying that she looks great

of course France would have a sandnigger fetish

>implying

muslimas do acid and get stoned all the time

>Adapt
aka let my girls act like whores

There's a lot of hot sandnigger chicks in France though, I cant totally blame Pierre

They do fine here

We give them hand outs the moment they arrive so they never have to integrate because they never have to work, and even the ones that do work keep their wives at home illiterate and monolingual.

It's much more sink or swim in America, which is a good thing. Some right wing politicians are partial to the idea of no welfare for the first five or ten years you're here, which seems like a good idea.

fuck off asshole, I'm a Muslim who adapted.
go suck a fucking dick.

I know bro, I too, have a sandnigger fetish.

There are segregated Muslims communities all over America. You can find most of them in NYC and Detroit.

>What's Deanborn, Michigan?

Rate my gf. She's turkish, I'm kurdish.

They're stronger willed than your average white cuck and can easily spot Jewish degeneracy.

In America, the second generation almost always Americanizes.

their religion forbids it.

Iranian girls look like THAT now? wtf i have to go to my own country as soon as possible

They are all on a mission.

You look like discount Mexicans

If you are remotely seriously muslim you are basically putting yourself outside western society. This is just the result of how islam with its encompassing rules functions. Even worse since these rules very often clash directly with western norms and values.

they mostly become rather toned down, but they're still subscribed to a shit tier nation destroying religion

It's sad that people actually shame all muslims for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all muslims to die, even the innocent muslims in Albania and Dearborn, Michigan.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him? That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment. That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

>I'm a Muslim
you haven't integrated at all. your sisters cannot marry a non-muslim, your daughters cannot marry a non-muslim, you can't eat meat unless it was butchered by muslims. you haven't integrated. you belong to a nation within a nation which serves only to slowly empower itself by enacted one way policies that boost muslim influence and power while depleting native influence and culture. your religion is a tool designed to conquer others.

they see us as a weak and dying culture

why did american pioneers simply not adapt to native american traditions?

FIGHT BACK WHITE MAN!

Why do you think, stupid? It's not immigration. It's colonization.

Simple as that.

Islam. /thread.

Ok Satan, you had your fun now show us your poo in loo flag so we can point and laugh at you.

>immigrate to
It's immigrate from, emigrate to. The real question is why are Americans so fucking uneducated.

Multiculturalism, this insane notion reinforces that the horrible culture their parents fled his somehow superior than the one that created the society they bet everything on joining. There's a great book on the transformation of the South called Mexifornia. Before the census made up the term Hispanic, Latinos just saw themselves as white, learned English, and assimilated.

Show your flag faggot.

No. Pic related is a mexican, we're very different.

You're literally wrong. Surrender your English.

vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/emigrate-immigrate-migrate/
diffen.com/difference/Emigrate_vs_Immigrate
quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/emigrate-or-immigrate

The young ones do want to live more relaxed lifestyles but they can't seem to get away from their overbearing parents and elders

You're mixing cultural norms with religion, people are free to eat what they want and marry who they choose, adapting to a western life style doesn't mean stripping yourself of your past.
example: people who still wear Scottish kilts in weddings, or those who wear a cross around their neck, Chinese temples and little Italy in every major city.

In most cases, those who are still in power, the ones calling the shots, are still the original founders of the land, only in rare cases do people who Muslim or otherwise get to that level.
there are multiple other forces that are depleting the native influence and culture, and it has nothing to do with Muslims.
again, suck a dick.

Some of them do. Some of them are far more fundamentalist and radical than their parents.

>complain all day long every day about how cucked and jewed the US are
>mad at people for not becoming cucked and jewed
ok Sup Forums

If only the refugees were 17-30year old females. I would be like these girls in the picture.

My waifu is better

This entire board shames everyone for the actions of a few except, conveniently and curiously, Jews.

why did you leave your people?

Shut up sand nigger You changed your flag from the Kekistani to location. Why? Your a pakistani muslim filth. Your kind will soon be exterminated

It is the opposite here, the last generation is the worst.

No joke, I legitimately have a hard time distinguishing certain Middle Easterns from Hispanics. They're the same light poo color

And its obvious this is your first day here sand nigger. Jews are blamed here more than muslims. Lurk more sand nigger.

this seems true, most mus-men fuck white women like no tomorrow, even if its against their fathers words
Sup Forums would say theyre trying to out breed the white
>not to mention he started dealing and doing hardcore drugs later in life

wave some chorizo at them and see if they advance or retreat

checked, will buy chorizo like it's garlic for vampires

>assimilation is fucking retarded
>they can replace my culture with their own
>soon I will be the foreigner in my father's land

Spoken like a true cuck.

I live in LA, Muslims here from Shiite or moderate Sunni nation's like Jordan fully assimilate, the ones I see who still cover their women like rags are always from radical places like Saudi arabia

It's a hostile takeover, right out of their commandments in their holy rag.
It doesn't matter if they act nice or even really mean to be nice.
They or their children are going to read their toilet paper and realize that they're here to conquer the land.
They can never be accepted in any number in any capacity, not even as slaves.

kek
saved

niggers will be niggers