urban America strikes back

>blue texas in 3 years
good 1

Checked. However, making pretty maps does not win elections. Winning elections looks like pic related. Suck it loser.

>KS
>Red

>Austin
>Houston
>Beaumont-Port Arthur
>DFW
>San Antonio
>El Paso
>border areas

That's how we do it.

Whats the dnc going to do to try and win the white vote?

>they proudly proclaim they know how to destroy America

What's wrong with appealing to those who aren't the trash of the world?

Checked. Nothing.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

But seriously, we can't give Trump the nucular codes.

>Half of Maine too drunk to vote at all

We don't need it if we unapologetically become the party of urban America and offer something serious to our core constituencies. We don't need muh white working class vote. We need to actually turn out our own people which we clearly failed to do last time.

>Kamala Harris
Oh no another person who did nothing when they got into power and now the person they didn't prosecute leads the Treasury Department
How is Kamala Harris going to do any of that?
You realize if Trump cooperates at all with the democrats someone is just going to primary him and someone further right will win?

As a liberal who grew up in rural America with a bunch of rednecks and hicks, I'm surprised you see a problem with trashing them.
Hard-working, neighborly rural people aren't rednecks. Rednecks are the neighbors who once chained a dog to a tree in the woods on our property to starve to death where nobody would hear it. I found the bones. Rednecks are the ones who can't afford to keep the electricity on because they spent their entire $70,000 disability check on two new Chevy Camaros. Rednecks are the ones shooting deer from their truck windows at night and leaving them to rot. Rednecks are the ones who leave piles of beer cans along a pristine trout stream because they're too fucking lazy to pick up after themselves or in too much of a hurry to go home and beat up their wives. Rednecks are the kids on the school bus laughing about that time they set a cat on fire.
It's hard to really grow up around these stupid, lazy, immoral motherfuckers (and sisterfuckers, cousinfuckers, etc) without despising them. It's possible to be poor and uneducated without being trash. There are a lot of really great blue collar people in the country. But if you never met the trash, I have to question your rural bonafides.

Indiana?

Keep dreaming libtard

>Landmass matters more than people.
Wew lad, nice democracy there. Pretty sure all the wildlife in the vast stretches of land where nobody actually fucking lives are thrilled that Trump is president.

She's African-American and Indian-American. She's a she. She's youngish. She's from California. She got on board with Bernie's single payer plan. She can turn out the minority voters and the young voters that Hillary failed to win over. She'll probably win more white women too.

Communists aren't people.

This stuff isn't hard.

>Indianapolis
>Gary
>Fort Wayne
>Evansville
>Bloomington
>South Bend

Obama did it. So can she.

Try running someone who isn't the most shameless career criminal next time then.

You're thinking of Trump.

>raffs

How is she going to turn them out?
8 years of obama pretty clearly blackpilled a lot of them, and she let Steve Mnuchin walk which is really going to help her case

None of these areas are populated or blue enough to flip Texas.

Don't think it's quite urban enough versus the rest of the population to flip Georgia or Missouri in particular. Texas may be in the same box, as well as Arizona, despite the mass amount of Mexicans. If Trump does not betray the rust belt on trade, Indiana and Ohio should be easy wins, plus maybe a couple more.
NC is growing quickly by cuck-injections/Mexican breeding, so who knows.
FL is always a toss up I think.
Nebraska has one district worth concern, but not 2.

>So can she
are you insane? why on earth would you want to run hillary again? switch it up, or youre fucked

>so can she

I now realize I fell for b8