>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eJ70G146
migrationpolicy.org/content/mpi-estimates-who-might-benefit-under-2017-dream-act-bills-congress
youtu.be/v-QjVn5QeYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kids
The youngest ones are in their fucking 20s you liar. You really think it's a bunch of 3 year olds that would be dragged away out of their cribs?

I love Kellyanne.

Thanks for baking.

Where's the discord at? I want to raid too.

>Finnshill

The media sure paints that way heh

Even if you somehow think Trump is still redeemable you have to admit his presidency is a fucking mess so far

And by no stretch of the imagination is he draining the swamp

Ignore him, he will get tired eventually

Is Trump for Voter ID and what are the odds that it becomes a thing if he is for it

Permanent residency is amnesty.

Why is Trump going on Twitter saying he doesn't want to deport the DACA recepients? Why is he meeting with Kike Schumer and agreeing to a a DACA amnesty without even getting major concessions? "Border Security" is a scam. What the hell are dones and cameras gonna do to stop people from crossing over? Especially if they know that you can get amnesty if they wait long enough?

Finfags are right up there as the most useless posters.

Trump is in favor of amnesty!

Reminder that Hugo Boss was the official Nazi uniform maker

Let's poison this well

Get out of here CIA

Thanks for showing your hand early in the thread so I can filter you.

Filter meme flags

/^Kekistani$/
/^Republican$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Nazi$/
/^United Nations$/
/^Anarchist$/
/^European$/
/^Commie$/
/^Muslim$/
/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Democrat$/
/^Hippie$/
/^White Supremacist$/
/^Fascist$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^Confederate$/
/^DEUS VULT$/
/^Malta$/
/^Israel$/
/^Pirate$/
/^Jihadi$/

And get your shill image MD5 hashes here

pastebin.com/eJ70G146

Trump said no residency you worthless nigger

Why didn't you burn your Trump hat yet Sup Forums?

The delusion is strong.
This is a 100% loss. These mentally ill fruitcakes will be paraded around nonstop by the cuck media and trotted out at superbowl games. We'll be told to worship them and the push for the ban to be repealed will never end.
All this on top of the mounting losses:

Amnesty
Cucked on Bannon and Gorka
No promise of wall
ACA here to stay
Cucked on Mooch
Surrounded by Wormtongues (Jared, Ivanka, Kelly, Cuckmaster, Dina Powell, Cohn, et al)

Reminder that we have 6-9days until Trump's actual immigration plans are revealed. Another reminder that the Trump Team went back to the drawing board to make new policy more closely match campaign policy. Reminder that Trump sees not,getting the wall as a personal failure.

>finn

>/^Pirate$/

Rude.

>people in /ptg/ parroting MSM talking points about muh 800,000
>muh doctors
>muh RAISE
>muh "'will not be discussing amnesty' but will discuss 'legal citizenship over a period of time'"
Stop swallowing this pig slop

migrationpolicy.org/content/mpi-estimates-who-might-benefit-under-2017-dream-act-bills-congress

Gotta burn the kikes first.

>cucked on mooch
They are now pretending to support Jared hires

youtu.be/v-QjVn5QeYQ

very comfy rally going on.

>Cucked on Bannon and Gorka
>Cucked on Mooch
I love it when retards out themselves.

Why is Trump being so quiet?
We had 6 months of "MUH RUSSIA", and then suddenly it all fucking collapsed when Rinsed Penis got removed.
Now Gen. Kelly is cutting everything off, and making the Whitehouse appear severely disciplined, which pisses off Monkey man Cernobitch.

Care to try that again, froggie?

Yeah, just "work permits" that have to be re-newed every five years or whatever that believe me will be rubber stamped across the board no doubt. Yeah, that's still the same fucking thing idiot.

I used to enjoy coming here, but recently it's just made me depressed every time I peek in these threads. Blackpillers, shills or not, have ruined the experience. I'm starting to think they're here to stay.

TRUMP:"We're Not Looking At Citizenship... We're Looking At Allowing People To Stay"

That's amnesty.

AWOO~

Cernovich is an irredeemable kike. But Kelly is the reason Trump is cucking out on DACA and he's limiting his access to alternative media.

Start with his kike daughter and son in law.

who the fuck knows what goes trough his head
his entire admin is a massive mess, and mostly Democrats and Obama holdovers ffs

>If you aren't pro amnesty you love kikes also fuck Andrew Breitbart he's a nazi

I'd never filter you.

Already got that one

This. Although, as I've said before, situations like these are useful for weeding out the disloyal, fairweather scum.

This.
If they can live within our boarders, then they have residency in our country.

The three year olds are the ones that should definitely go back

>dream act bill

Yeah that's not passing you dumb shill.

>will not be discussing amnesty' but will discuss 'legal citizenship over a period of time
jej

>But Kelly is the reason Trump is cucking out on DACA
Thanks based Bannon for shilling for Kelly then!

They're easy to filter. They're just trying to disrupt. They can't convince. That's why they mostly talk to each other.

It's actually funny.

Trump now says tough luck that you were born here pay for everything, now look at these beautiful people that invaded our country and were given preferential treatment every step of the way and now spit on your face because they're so much better. Don't you feel like shit?

just wait til the midterms, it'll be just like the old /tg/

You'd better hope, but if it does Trump has confirmed he'll sign it. That's the problem retard. Try calling me a shill some more maybe then it will go away.

Don't forget the moment amnesty is given, illegals will zurg rush the border so they can be there for the next one.

True, and despite this I don't get bothered by Kikebarts reactions. They've done this for years. They blow up on a story, and dial it back as it develops. Just ignore the blow up and read the dialback

>That's amnesty.

No its not. They won't be able to sponsor families. Without their families we are looking at self deportations.

If they can't legalize their families it also means they won't be citizens or they may be but with Raise Act which is a win anyways since it bring in just as many whites from Europe in a few years.

How kind.

look, yes, when Trump is unironically talking about amnesty and making Jeb! tier statements, chances are that people who actually care about what happens will permanently be pissed off

At least they can't vote, that was the main worry for me with this whole thing the past week and a half. Just gotta watch out for fraud

I left last night because of spam. What happened?

Is that split polish guy gone? Fluffy?

Where did this the "Trump has no ability to think on his own" meme begin?
Trump is Trump, he doesn't give a fuck what Gen. Kelly asks from him, because the second he doesn't like him, he'll be fired, just like anyone else who fails Trump.

>If you punish someone for a crime they win
>If you deport the illegals they win
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't pay attention to the blackpillers. They'll eventually leave.

it'll never be the same

I told you guys not to fawn over for Trump, but you never listened

>muh safe space!!!!!!!
And people claim that this general isn't turning into reddit.

As it is now their kids can be citizens

So what? They will elect Merkel and choose slow death over fast death.

Which party is this faggot again?
>AFD 12%
They've risen since last election yeah?

>MOTHER OF ALL RALLIES! WE'LL SHOW THOSE FUCKING BLACKPILLER SHILLS! CIVNAT 4EVER! BASED AMNESTY!
>20 people show up

They'll leave when Trump does his fucking job.

>Lets hand the midterms to dems 2018
>Lets sacrifice our only chance to go to pre-1965 immigration policy

Keep trying.

No, we're all just shills. The people calling Congressional phone lines are shills. I guess the Angel families who are speaking out about the rhetoric are too. Oh but as I was told in this very thread of all places, "No one cares about them now or ever"

>turning into

This general was filled with redditfags since the beginning. Find me a single board that isn't Reddit these days.

But what if AfD is not kill?

when your one and only 'maybe let's not let in millions of shitskins' party is polling at 12%, shit is pretty dire

Better than in the US, where that party is polling at 0% I guess, but still

Is liking boobs sexist?

Like when Bill Clinton had actual child Elian Gonzales pulled from a house at gun point to send him back?

It's just sensationalist headlines. Alex Jones does it 24/7.

Fluffy is undying.

looks like 200-300 people. Pretty good for DC

>Germany
>better than anything
Finfag is adorable.

>They only way to go to pre-1965 immigration policy is to grant blanket amnesty and turn the country blue for the short while it exists before collapsing.

fuck thats cringe

These good kids never broke the law their parents carried them over.

Immigration grows GDP anyway.

Trust TRUMP hes a business man and knows what hes doing even if you don't understand it.

When does construction of the president's battleship begin???

One can only hope. I'm missing those days more and more.

I don't want to hear a peep out of you. You've been at this shit for days.

Very few of them. Most are in their 20s/30s and still depend on their families who will not be legalized and will be forced to deport.

WTF I love obstructionist congress now.

>Is that split polish guy gone?
That's the one known as "Eva."

>Fluffy?
He almost never leaves.

/o/

He doesn't usually split threads like last night tho

rude

Schulz is SPD, a few years ago their party got 40%, now they're probably getting less than 20.

>They've risen since last election yeah?
Last elections were 2013, the year AfD was founded. They got 4.7% there.

Polls keep underestimating them so they'll end up with 14-15%.

and I will be until Trump either stops shilling for DACA or his presidency ends in 2020 or before

>days
Try since the beginning. He is a useless shitter.

Ryan and Mitch are /ourguys/ man! They dindu noffin wrong.

>blanket amnesty

Said no one ever.

There is no RAISE Act in the DACA deal you piece of shit. Stop spread these fucking lies to /ptg/ The DACA deal was the DREAM Act for "Border Security" ie drones, cameras, and border patrol vehicles.

Nothing is being dealt with as far as green card chain migration, legal migration, or THE WALL!

To sell out such a pillar of a campaign promise for peanuts is embarrassing, and the fact that dumb asses like you and The_Donald are ok with this travesty is an embarrassment.

Types of shills ITT

1) Blue haired howlers

Keep trying.

I'm starting to hate white people too now. We deserve this don't we. No other fucking race would rationalize their own destruction. We're in a fucking fight for our lives and they faggots would rather virtue signal. I swear to fucking god.. Would this happen in Zimbabwe? In China? Just "let them all stay because they were already here". THAT'S THE SCAM! TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR HEARTS! This shit wouldn't fly ANYWHERE else yet these are the people who are vilified by the world each and every day.