What are the best Y-DNA haplogroups? i1 here

I'll let this picture speak for itself

Where are you getting this stuff?

DNA test

R1b1a1a2a1a1
a.k.a. R-M405

>the hole left by European dark age

Hello cousin, I1 reporting in.

Do you think Birger Jarl is our cousin, or our ancestor?

R1b-M269 ist best

can someone explain these haplo-memes? how do these genes express themselves? why is it so important for presumably people who have no idea about genes?

My mitochondrial DNA is in the J1 haplogroup.. and I'm the whitest mofo you'll see.

I1 and I2 are remnants of the old europeans, they were conquered originally by the indoeuropeans in some cases the males got completely annihilated in other cases the males fucked the indoeuropean women so hard it became the main haplogroup especially in the balkans and in the nordic countries

Y-DNA haplogroup ~ genetic surname

N1c is besthaplogroup.

He is more like cousin, but same bloodline. We have a common ancestor with him.

There are all sorts of Y-DNA haplogroups that people belong to: R, I, N, C, O, etc.

The Y-chromosome mutates very slowly (every few thousand years), and these mutations can be tracked.

Anyone in the I haplogroup is descended from one man who had a mutation in his Y chromosome, which was subsequently carried down hundreds of generations to the present.

So they progenitor of the Y-DNA haplogroup I existed 33K years ago, and over time two other people had mutations in their I Y-chromosomes, creating two subclades called i1 and i2. This goes on and on and can be used to trace patrilineal ancestry.

It helps to explain from whom you are a rape baby because Y-Haplos are patrilineal.

Please, I've seen enough andalusians to know they're all north african stock.

I have to laugh at this map.

The 14th century? At the end of the 15th century Granada, Spain was an Arabic-speaking Muslim land. In the early/mid 16th century, Vienna was under siege by the Muslim Ottoman empire.

Also, since World War II, the US and Europe have been fading while the rest of the world has been fading.

Yes, Europe and the US were very dominant in the 19th and early 20th century, which was nurtured in the 18th, 17th, 16th centuries. The hubris and crowing about this is off the charts.

Europe was nothing during the Dark Ages, the US wasn't even around. Nowadays, Europe and the US become more unimportant each year as elsewhere in the world like China takes up the torch. It's sad reading about this pathetic crowing about old glory.

I'M THE PUREST R1b

I1 is the master race.

>finno-igrians
>N

For nigger?

R1-a is it's subclade.

>I'M THE PUREST R1b
"Surprisingly, the R1b haplogroup is found in some black African tribes at high frequency."

Say with me: nigger, nigger, nigger

>tfw one quarter Irish

I sometimes worry that my brain might be a little stunted by my potato nigger genes but IIII don't know

I'm actually I1a2a, but there's not much info for it.

VASQUES AREN'T NIGGERS FUCK YOU SNOWNIGGER SON OF A MONGOLIAN COW

>l2
Feels good being Yugoslav diaspora

Moor means black you're not pure

Say with me again: nigger, nigger, nigger

Just because a tribe of nogs kidnapped and raped another white woman. Then bred rape babies for the tribe. Doesn't make white people niggers. It just goes in line with my sub humans always wanting to be human theory. They achive these things threw kidnap and rape and Bix Hood Mutha Fucker!

>what is y-dna
>what is paternal line
>what is book

American education everyone

I'm I1 as well.

I1 is the Chad haplogroup.