Do Asian "Americans" really think they are an oppressed minority along with the other "people" of color?

Do Asian "Americans" really think they are an oppressed minority along with the other "people" of color?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2017/08/affirmative-action-trump-administration/
youtu.be/XX7ZI2CZdHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All ugly, what a surprise.

If a 50%+ jav/korean held this itd make sense

Pic related is worse than spic tier

Not an argument

If you think Asian females are OK you have shit for brains

Asians are basically a Borg race. They will go with whatever the group consensus is. In college the consensus is cultural Marxism so that is what they do and they imbibe the narative as strongly as they can. If fascism were to become popular that would be the Asian political belief. They really are a spineless people

Asians are oppressed by other minorities' inherent retardation in the form of Affirmative action.

Diversity must end

It's sad that people actually shame all asians for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all asians to die, and they're so fucking stupid they say that without knowing that the owner of the chan is Japanese.

This board is full of sick racist pieces of shit ridiculing genuine causes.

What the fuck are they even protesting?

But they are extremely anti white and view black people as allies against "white supremacy"

Many of those are mixed. Real asians just want to be noticed by white senpai.

Well, its always been more about being anti white than anything else.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you new?

I welcome any and all asians instead of niggers and muslims.

They were protesting some Asian dresses exhibit at a San Francisco museum

It's copypasta. He just replaced blacks with asians.

(you)
more accurately, your yellow fever
they would later find common ground with white nationalists and marry

>many of those are mixed

Can you imagine white women doing something similar in China? Can you even imagine what would happen? I can't.

The majority of Sup Forums absolutely idolizes k pop
and can name the members of every group

Because they live in shit areas and are prone to crime?

Looks at Tower Hamlets in London and Bradford in England. They'r all asians living in shitholes and are prone to crime

Asian males aren't so quick to fall for a lot of the Marxist bullshit, but a lot of them are spineless STEM betas which is part of the reason I think their women become fat SJWs as they go through college

genetic detritus of all races think they are oppressed.

Asian girls can be cute but man their faces/bodies are so featureless. Really hard to make an emotional connection.

>WE WUZ CHINKS N SHIET

Asian American women are fucking despicable. They are often SJWs raging about the evil of the white male, but also have the highest rate of interracial dating with the same white male.

yes they do

unironically

She's just there for solidarity*.

*any excuse to take a pop at white men.

one of the girl is white

She is a chinkgger

I don't like the way they smell. Kimchi ass sweat and cabbage vaginas. All of them. Black girls smell like rubber and dirty boots. White girls smell like bread and milk.

Why wouldn't they be, if being in the minority is all it takes to be oppressed?

That thing is grotesque

They are literally discriminated against in SAT score acceptance.

>asian american feminism

NOT EVEN ASIAN WOMEN ARE SAFE FROM (((THEIR))) CORRUPTION.

We wuz fokken dynasty warriorz n shieet

>think

Those females don't think at all. They just do whatever their "womyn's" studies professor tells them to do.

Yep. They don't fit into western society because they won't stop with the confucian bugpeople shit, so they keep getting getting BTFOed by whitey in the workplace and in their social lives. So they're angry, resentful, and SJWism gives them an excuse to lash out at us.

the fobs in the back look like they were dragged along

Non european people are all oppressed throughout history.

Not one of them is a tomboy

I bet she ate the bird after

She is a stupid bitch, but she does have nice tits.

She is better than your women

Make this post again somewhere else. I love it.

Are you enjoying Canada Mr.Wong?

Nah she ain't though. She's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Nearly made me lose my dinner.

>judging races by their teenage girls

SJWs are a curse propagated by white libtards. More Asians supported Trump than whites in SF. That's not even percentage, that's raw numbers. Only other places he won more months minorities than whites are Miami with Cubans and NYC with Jews, funnily enough.

I might also remind your retarded ass that voting Republican a decade ago technically meant supporting neocon warmongering and open borders amnesty. The GOPe got closer to amnesty with Bush and McCain than the Democrats ever did.

These stupid posts are the same person/copypasta over and over again. Most of us like the Japanese, we just don't post in every faggot bait thread because we prefer to sage.

Slanty leafs go first

Jackie Chain in blackface?

But this is true

No. Most Koreans do it to virtue signal because they are major cuckolds. It's because it's the latest trend for all minorities to fight back against the evil white man.

t.Korean who works with a lot of cuckolds

American Asian women are the most pretentious, spoiled, and least humble women I've ever dated.

T. Southeast Asia man

Ugh yuck.
Compared to my Japanese sex toy woman I would agree with them. They would cure me of yellow fever probably with STDs.

Is this what you Americans go for when you want the "Asian women"?

Half of these are mixed. For them it's to prove how asian they are.

Let me guess, white girl turned you down again.

All American woman are. The recent stats coming out of online dating prove this out.

Why are they doing this? After the whites it's us, the asians they are going to come after.

I talk about britbong girls.

Wait. Are qt Asian mail ordered brides a real thing?! I always thought it was a joke like Chinese peeing in our cokes.

How many bitcoins do they cost?

Everyone in JewSA wants to play some fake victim group,fuck I hate your country.

That's why they side with niggers now in hope that they won't be next.

disgusting, islam and the holocaust

Actual attractive women wouldn't be out complaining like this.

Omfg you unimaginative idiot.

If you're a decently attractive male, you can find an overworked Korean or Jap professional who will literally buy you and mate with you. Meanwhile you can do Internet work or something. Or do below...

If you're mediocre/bald/ugly, all you need is money, decent hygiene, decent clothes, and

Ugly women are feminists because they're ugly and use feminism to feel better about themselves

Are those Brits?

Kinda funny considering that white women are the main beneficiaries of affirmative action policies.

observer.com/2017/08/affirmative-action-trump-administration/

Asians are like squinty eyed Jews, they're are a minority but are better off than the entire US population.

hey hey hey dis is /prol/

Asians that are actually from Asia adore Western European culture from afar but they dont like associating directly with whites. They also detest blacks as much as whites did during the early 1800s.

Asian Americans are a people who feel no connection with America and should be deported. I have an American born Vietnamese teacher and she clearly doesn't identify at all with America. She has to go back.

chinks are the fastest growing minority group in the US now

look it's the happa fag and his nigger but buddy

so.......

..... this......

...is.....

... the.........

... power......

.... of.......

They're right about one thing: you guys who have a thing for asian girls are pathetic. 9/10 white guys I see with east asian women are genetic trash and clearly only with them because they can't handle a white woman.

Bingo.

pls abolish my dick with those yellow ass cheeks :o

So... they're basically like white women?

This just proves feminism is for below average looking women across any race

I've rarely meet any SJW Asians but I do meet alot of Christian orientated ones and they can be pretty bad too. They're all very sympathetic to leftism.

Not really. Real Asians from actual Asian Countries hate blacks.

youtu.be/XX7ZI2CZdHM

Fuck off leftist twunt.

In my experience feminist Asians are the ones who almost exclusively date white guys.

Yes, but at least a lot of white women dating white men makes more sense

>implying that it's more than just ugly female chinks thinking this

Most asian americans don't think this way, only the ugly women who blame it on wypipo, most east asians I know (who aren't chinese) are pretty cool.

Fuck chinks tho, they're soulless creatures. Only counting Han Chinese tho coz most Taiwanese, Manchu, and Mongolians are pretty cool.

I'd colonize that.

LMAO mad white trash. Did your labouring dad lose his job a decade ago? Are you living off whatever welfare America cobbled together?

and they say you can't tell when you see a mongrel

She's extremely unattractive. The fuck is the matter with you?

gross, man
she looks like a chipmunk

and chipmunks probably have more of a soul than her

They can fuck off to rice fields.

Of course not, it's just to get into elite schools

Only beauty should preach repentance

The one between the purple hair and the nigger is kinda cute.

Nope most of them don't. We don't have any political representation here in America but we still manage to get by just fine. Look up average income of first generation Asian Americans.

If you're born in America, you're American. OP seems to think only white people are capable of being American.

A severe case of yellow fever. Can we switch countries, Yin?

lol sjws make slogans and signs like "we will wipe you out" and "let us abolish you" and then are fucking floored and shocked when a torch rally of whites springs up

are they this fucking unaware?

Absolutely not. All the minorities in the states are completely demented and twisted into knots by the democratic party.

It's weird. When I lived and worked in Vancouver there was very little mention of my race (Chinese) or anyone else's during meeting or anywhere. I head to New York for an assignment and people are eerily focused on my race and making sure my sensitivities weren't offended.

All of this degeneracy and minority insanity is due to white liberals. Do something about your degenerate half cuckasions.

kek, i never thought id see such a picture