Hibike Euphonium

Soon.

>Soon
You sure about that?

I love Kumiko so much!

Geh

meme hair

I want her to get anally assaulted by Rocco Siffredi. I'd do it myself but my penis isn't large enough to give her the pain she deserves.

Is it wrong that I want to get a euphonium because of Kumiko?

>extreme girly Kumiko
weird

Yes. Just donate it to the local music school so a cute loli can play on your instrument, legally.

her birthday?

I'm am literally going to marry Kumiko

I want to worship her feet.

How soon is soon?

What the fuck is this meme? I don't understand it.

no, please don't.
That brass produces a very annoying sound to your neighbours.

I want to sneak into Kumiko's bathroom and replace all the conditioner she uses on her delicious fluffy hair with my semen.

Chocolate sauce or strawberries would be better but okay.

I don't either, someone clarify

Finland being ebinland. Don't stress your brain, the less you know more happy you will be

>the less you know more happy you will be
This makes me want to know more.

What do they sell at Kumiko Market

Neither of those look anything like conditioner and she would notice right away.

ES of course.

I want to build a little shrine to them in my closet and send her a little bottle of "protein enhanced foot lotion" every month.

Kumiko is amazing.

I want to be transformed into a wind instrument so Kumiko can blow me.

Why not transform into Reina

Not even a feet guy but i really want to lick those

I want to be Asuka so that I can tempt all around me

Same here. I think I'm just a Kumiko guy.

Thank you Based KyoAni

I want to lick the entire Kumiko. And then one more time in case I missed a spot.

What would she taste like?

Bitter black chocolate

Why do the flowers terrify me?

>Why do the flowers terrify me?
Because they partially resemble chrysanthemums, the flowers used in Asian funerals. They probably are different flowers but looked similar enough.

You mean as a metaphor for her cynicism or just because you like bitter black chocolate? Because Kumiko actually tries to hide her cynical view most of the time, though admittedly she's not very good at it. I still do think she'd not only be a single taste but have multiple different layers, which would be sweet on the surface.

Her cynicism makes me rock hard.

as long it isnt the italian white we're good.

That's a great edit. It even looks nice from the thumbnail, and delicious when enlarged.

>feminine kumiko
Yuck.

It is pretty sexy.

When it comes down to it you can always depend on Kumiko to say some real shit like when she told Yuuko straight to her face that she thinks Reina is better than Kaori and that she deserves the trumpet solo, yet she still manages to show warmth and kindness outside of those heated situations. It's really enjoyable knowing that she is in fact all around very cynical, but at the same time tries to be a kind person to others and not put them down with her pessimism.

How can other KyoAni heroines compete?

What about this Kumiko?

Why is Kumiko so erotic? I can't help but imagine she would be incredible in the sack. I'd put money on one night with Kumiko blowing everyone else out of the water.

Never.

emotionless cold tuna sex

I think she's very beautiful in that dress and it's not too feminine. Though I do agree that in general I enjoy seeing her in more casual clothes.

They probably can't.

Most likely because she's so fun. She's sly and cheeky as we can see when she says stuff like that Reina not disliking pain is hot and then there is also stuff like her incredibly inviting smile she sometimes does which is pretty unique to Kumiko. Being with a fun, open and uncomplicated person like Kumiko is probably one of the most genuinely enjoyable experiences you can have in bed.

LEWD!

Because she is perfect. Not only by looks but personality too. And it fills the holes if someone does not like every single bit of her looks already

>if someone does not like every single bit of her looks already

behead them all

Does anyone here unironically thinks that their personality is like Kumiko

Kumiko is braver and bolder than I am and I admire her for that.

Is Kumiko "a cute"?

Midori cute
Asuka/Reina sexy
Hazuki genki
Kaori/Aoi comely
Kumiko inscrutable

>Kumiko inscrutable
You mean like a miracle of some sort? Like for example a miracle of the universe?

My fucking dick

a high octane boner fuel

Did /u/ win?

You guys know she's not real right?

So what is Mio doing in this picture?

I don't believe you.

It is not like I get those real girls either so I'll focus these perfect ones instead.

And?

real girls are all either disgustingly ugly, gigantic gold digging sluts, or complete whack jobs (likely identifies as a "feminist")

That little white dot in the corner above on the right of Reina really bothers me

I don't think Midori and Ai really belongs in this category. They're moeblobs definitely nothing wrong with that, but not of the boring type. They both are almost always the most light-hearted and joyful in their group.

Is this yuri or just teasing until eventaully a boyfriend is introduced? I might start watching
this depending on the answer.

All of the girl's pictures here are properly proportioned, with the cropping done at neck level and their faces all occupying the same square ratio, except for Ai. Pls fix

I want to caress her puffy cheeks while she is mad.

S1 is yuri but S2 might be hetshit

Its neither. Of course it depends how S2 develops but atm its neither.

She better show off her legs and feet

I can't make out her expression. Is it smugness? pity? satisfaction?

Hibike! Euphonium is a better anime than Kekkai Sensen.

Nice dress

Where my Hazuki bros at?

Yo.
I'm not actually a Hazuki bro, but I still love her. However I really don't have enough Hazuki pics.

that's okay user, there's plenty of time to save up before next season

Posting RARE Kumiko

Are you ready for Hibike's school festival?

What is this supposed to be? What does this app do?

She looks like a shoujo caricature with those eyes. So atupid.
Kyoani, please, never make shoujo.

>Hibike rhythm mobage

Would play

Pretty much depends what am I supposed to do with it.

Nothing would change if Hibike was a shoujo.

Just make sure he plays on it beforehand so the loli is indirectly kissing him.

How much does a ufo cost?

Not even close.

oh my god

holy shit

WASTED

nice.

Witnessed

Woah

Those were supposed to be mine ;_;

MEDIOCRE!