How did he get the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception?

How did he get the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception?
How comes that the other thief in the Mary's party didn't have them?

He probably did, but it activates at different levels depending on who you are. Also becoming a zombie probably got rid of it entirely.

I mean when he was still alive, why didn't he go full Shiki?

Did you even watch the show?
Every thief has them, it's just random, Haru has it appear more often than most people though (like normally you see it a couple times in a lifetime, he sees it couple times a month).

Its because the protagonist is special. If you remember his trainer said seeing those every once in a while is normal, but he was able to maintain it and solo fight an incredible powerful monster. This is the show trying to tell you the protagonist is special.

>season 2 never

kill me senpai

Main character

I wish this particular anime didn't go this way though. MC has basically an overpowered ability that lets him kill almost instantly an enemy that is by far stronger than him.

This is SAO level shit.

wait i thought that this was just a normal crit

I'm not even mad about what gimmick he uses.

I'm mad that the MC was able to use that small dagger to kill the boss.

The mortality rates are already high enough in the series, either they have to play it super safe or at least give the MC a way out somehow, it's not like he's using this at every encounter and they already fight plenty strong enemies normally.

He can't control it at all though. Remember he still ended up in that situation where he was about to die, and plenty of other bad stuff still happens.

The dagger didn't kill the boss, its own giant sword did.

Is the final BD out yet? I'm curious whether they fixed that scene.

this.

and this is also the reason why I opened this thread.

I Hope they give a good explanation as to why his MEoDP are stronger than other people's.

They aren't stronger, he just sees them more often.

>implying people pay any attention to what's going on

I still find it retarded how they made the whole idiotic slow-motion action scene with him pulling stupid shit when in the novels all he did was stab the thing in the back after it turned away and left him to die.

Next arc he can't see it at all

This scene was much better in the anime, I really liked how he just accepted that he was going to die there and instead of him killing it it died with its own sword.

Super abilities that only conveniently happen to save the day in desperate situations are way worse than super abilities that are used consistently in my opinion.

There was absolutely no necessity to have Haruhiro be stuck alone with that superkobold on steroids, especially after something similar had just happened to Ranta. They could have just escaped or, you know, they could have defeated it all together as a team.

So, Yume end when?

Never, because author is a Merryfag

fine, then why his MEoDP are more functional than other people's.

Even as a team they didn't stand a chance (Mary's team didn't and Haru's team only beat them because they worked as a team and the other guys were zombies), in the novel he decides they don't stand chance and it'd be best if someone just sacrificed themselves and since he couldn't ask the others he did it himself so they could escape.
Obviously you could say they didn't need to fight it in the first place and the writer could just write out the entire thing but it's not like we're dealing with a series where MC constantly uses this power to get away from tough situations because this was basically the first time it actually mattered that he got to use "his power".

And they had to kill it to put a bow on Mary's trauma.

Magic

Cause he isn't the main character.

Ranta [\spoiler] should have died. Then the party could have just walked.