What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

I bet Barron has never pushed a lawn mower and probably never will.

He is signaling the end of the Mexican landscaper. Yes white and black men can cut grass to earn a living.

"See ya in court, kid"

Why do all Hispanic owned lawn services only hire their cousins Jose ?

I have never seen a Hispanic or black owned business hire outside of their race.

GET A JOB HIPPIE

They are not forced to by the GOV like whites are.

That distraction is good when you're about to let a tidal wave of illegals stay
Go maga

>What a terrible job you're doing here, kid, just terrible. I'm going to sue your parents so hard for this they'll wish they never made you.

You don't have to pay family real wages or buy them insurance.

Blumpf is not only a racist Nazi but he also picks on little kids too?

Wtf I hate blumpf now!!!

Child labor it ok, and should be encouraged.

poor white farmers in America had many children to care for the farms.

Hopefully he's telling him to stop doing a shitty job.

What a piss job this kid did on the lawn. Is he retarded? (the kid, not Trump..we already know the answer there)

Just look at that. There are strips of grass left! And the boy mows a foot away from the bush. Horrible, just horrible.

That kid has worked harder in one day than half the niggers 45 or younger in america.

Good. Teaches a kid about practical work. It'll put hair on his chest.

>pictured: Trump yelling at kids, like he always does
Americans voted for this?!

>So you tought being born millionare, live in the WH and be the the son of the president means you wouldn't get punished for acting up?
>And I want them lines parallel, not like this crap at my letf.

It's sad that people actually shame all hispanics for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all hispanics to die even though hispanics pick the fucking fruits and vegetables that the people on this board eat.

Trump had a white kid mow the lawn because he truly is afraid of hispanic people. He's afraid of us, and he has every right to be. We're going to get him impeached this year.

dropped

Hispanics have done a terrific job creating the nations the ran from. They pick fruits because they are weak minded people. They are slaves to the whites and blacks of America. Whatever excuse you try to make as to why Hispanic nations are shitty, you and I both know its because they are shitty people.

Exactly. It was a good thing. We didn't need to import spics to work the fields.

I'd fuck that boy he''s got a nice ass

We did so temporarily due to the constant loss of young men in wars. Now the hispanics have to go back because they are no longer needed. What we do not make up in manual labor machinery has taken the slack. They think they can stay, but even their democrat masters are pushing them out.

bullshit
you just said that hispanics built America by picking our fruits and vegetables, faggot

I never said built. I said they pick fruits and veggies.Those are the jobs set aside for the unskilled.
All hispanic nations are shitholes. There are pockets of good in them because of American influence. Hispanics tend to lean more towards sodomy and rape. Sorry its a simple fact we see every day. They gravitate towards criminal activity because a lack of higher understanding and morals.

Someone shoop the kid beheading a merchant or liberal with a sword.

test

testes

This is incredibly dangerous for a child to be doing. What if he slips and his foot goes under the blade?

>7 year old mowing the lawn is dangerous

I was mowing the lawn at that age. My grandfather was cleaning out industrial furnaces at the age of 6 in West Virginia. What's with this pussy ass age of not being able to do this type of stuff?

"Don't forget the strips, faggot"

YA FIRED

Sad!

Pizzagate is real, I'm into it, go fuck yourselves

warning the Mexicans: "we have replacements"

NOOOOOOOOOOO
WHYPEPO CANT CUT GRASS ITS SETTLED SCIENCE
STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

Those fucking skips inbetween passes

>children either starve or risk their life doing dangerous work
>this means children should be put in danger when there's no longer any need

the weak should fear the strong

La Raza..... Time for the whites to start cutting grass again. Raise their kids again. Build houses again. Get dirt beneath those fingernails again.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Who is the kid?

>mowing the lawn
>dangerous
do you have your parents cut your nails too because you're not allowed to hold scissors or something

Child slave labor. Whites were the first slaves in the US. May as well be the last.

he had one job

Learn to obey before you command.

It's sad that people actually shame all hispanics for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all hispanics to die, even though hispanics pick the fucking fruits and vegetables that they eat.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him? That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment. That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

Trump had a white kid mow his lawn instead of a hispanic because he's afraid of us. He has every right to be afraid of us. We're going to make him lose the 2020 election and we might even impeach him this year.

mad?

Funny thing. I used to have contracts to cut section 8 apartments grass. The niglets would run in front my mower and throw steel, bottles, and rocks in my path. They always shouting we should be paid to cut the grass here.

his dad's son does it all for him

Fuck spics. They have their own country and problems to deal with. Just so you know, niggers and chinks hate spics too.