Widows excluded

Liberalism has caused this disease and is responsible for fatherless fuck trash

>Single Mom's are whores
>Single Mothers deserve poverty
>Dating a Single Mom makes you a Cuck
>Single Mom's are crime producing machines
>Single Mothers are a drain on the economy

Don't be a single mother its not empowering it just makes women retarded

How can awareness start for single mom's ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7TzzH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol... single moms don't give a shit about their kids... that's why they are single... me me me me

Well these little bastards ain't mine.
Yep.
that's why it's important to choose correctly.
There is always a consequence.
That's why the pleb needs religion; otherwise they forget.
Absolutely mentally ill and degenerate.

If you exclude widows, why do you not exclude cases where the guy got cold feet and ran away from responsibility?

Your dad never loved you. That's why he doesn't visit. Or call. It's okay to be upset. You shouldn't take it out on your mom though.

He is also degenerate
But single mom should not have been pregnant before marriage

The president in Chechnya banned single motherhood. He claimed that single mothers raise terrorists. Due to studying where their own terrorists come from.

"Behind every criminal and stripper, there is a single mother."

Cuck.
I don't want to be that.
Might as well fucking replace me if you're going to ruin my family.
Fucking cuck kys

Sorry poor fag
my father was a true man who was highly successful and well educated
My mother was a perfect house wife that provided 3 meals a day plus snacks.

I am sorry that you have projected yourself and your life problems onto me.

Hey, that's the fucking solution

Forgot link. Archived of course.

archive.is/7TzzH

>all men are perfect
>all single mothers deserve it

And much more tonight on reasons why OP is a retard.

She's still a retard trash for choosing him. Although the guy is even more shit if he ran

I was raised by a single mom, but because my father was an alcoholic and extremely abusive.

kek this thread
i want to be a single mom because i want to have my children only for me, also im ugly so there is no man who would be with me.Ill just go to a sperm bank or ill pay someone for impregnating me. I am quite rich and freelancer so i will be with them in home, i want many children because i want to save europe from a demographic catastrophe by making white (or atleast european) kids instead of shitposting about white genocide.

stay mad lol.

All single moms are cunts. Remove women rights.

Literally from a dating site profile
Fuck off retard

holy shit the memes are real

ROASTALICOUS!
I bet that slag could literally fuck me to death in a single night.

having a child with an abusive alcoholic? your mother is stupid as fuck, and you likely are too

>catholiccucks
lmao

Single moms should be fed to the wolves. No sympathies under any circumstances.

It's good to see another person who has had a wholesome family.

I'd say about 70% of people I've met or have known either have divorced parents or are from a single parent (most of them being mother's but I knew a couple of people with a single dad).

I don't know where the world is going, but it seems as if families like ours are only growing rarer, friend.

Never date a single mom. Or a divorced mom.
That's cuckory.

I only know ONE single mother that is in a meaningful relationship and will most likely be married.

" If i just get pregnant , he will love meeeee "
" we will have a house and 3 cars and a pool "
Drives men away with non-stop bitching about what she is ' owed '

I was raised in single mother household. I went to private schools all my life. Got enough attention too. You all just have shitty moms.

That fucking mutated niglet

lol at that fucking description

She's even doing me a favour by spending time with me, how ridicolous

>can't afford
I wonder if someone is behind on the child support, he asked rhetorically

thats why you dont date date them. u date them for the sex. thats it. and also steal what u can and get as many gibs as u can. fuck her as often as u can./ when it gets boring just fucking dump her. hell ghost her even. just leave. act as if the whore bitch didnt exist and count the treasures u stile from her

i dunno, these kids need a good male influence to reduce future crime rates. is dating single moms bad for society? she's already popped out a kid, she'll probably pop out another for you.

but then again, 70-80% of divorces are initiated by the woman. if she's already divorced a guy she's likely to do it again. chkd support etc.

it's not a good situation. anyways i know a single mom that's not so bad, she made a bad choice in bfs when she was younger but isn't a slut. i'm not interested but i don't think she'd be entirely a waste of time for someone who was. i don't think all single moms are bad. just be careful is all i guess.

Dating a single mom is literally paying for the survival of another man's genes. You have to be a massive cuck to think that's a good thing.

Cucks who date/marry single moms are more cancerous than the women themselves.

>why do you not exclude cases where the guy got cold feet and ran away from responsibility?

Because women's (irresponsible) first choice are often bad boys. Why should a decent man carry the burden of a woman's stupid mistake? A woman who probably would have ignored the decent guy in her prime when she was riding the cock carousel, and would have called him a creep if he had dared to approach her then.

Since Sup Forums is just one person, what is our opinion on dating a single mother with older kids when I already have kids from other marriage as well?

You're still beta bucking yourself.

You can see on her expression in all three pics: "I have made terrible life choices, please help."

This is what happens when you guys don't get in before she meets pump 'n dump Chad or borderline psycho bipolar Bob. Inside her grows a disrespect for men and the next generation is weak.

A woman will never love you like she loves her children. You will always be a distant second and only a source of gibs. If you have anything going for you at all, steer clear of single moms.