Visit USA

>visit USA
>not a single person hade European features
>even the blondes had bloated, non-European faces

how do americans cope? you look like garbage

Where have you been? There's plenty in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Although they all look kind of derpy.

Get out of Mexican nieghborhoods then you fucking spic. Also don't come here. We don't need more of you fucking around with your shit attitudes.

Really? Where at? In Texas there a lot of blonde cuties with face like hers

Chile is more white than even your wettest dreams.

Lol, whatever.. we have tons of blacks. We're European as hell.

That's because they have all race mixed with each other.
If you want to see true white / blonde people then come to Germany or Scandinavia. Also don't listen to all these Yankees here. None of them really knows how pure it is still here.

Also pic related is very cute. What is she American?

Says the Lesser Mexican

This and spics everywhere. America is as European as Europe

what's an european face?

I wonder what her ethnic background is?

UCC canned coffee the first canned coffee product in the world.

try not going to the cities.

hahahahahahaahaa

She has nigger freckles... definitely European

You mean they weren't wearing Hijab?
wtf Americans
Explain yourselves

European faces

>choroy educates us on what europeans look like

>you look like garbage
>Chile flag

keK

>goes to a place that's not Europe
>"Why aren't the people here European?"

Even garbage gets more human contact than you do.

t. European classroom

Ha freckles = not white
Retard alert

since when the fuck does texas get its own flag?

They are still around, mostly wealthy. The caloric Jew has taken a toll on many women and they are morphing into something unrecognizable.

Coffee in a can?

Got to be the JewSA.

Japan came up with the idea. UCC was the first canned coffee product in the world.

It's because they're mongrelized beyond redemption. As well as that, roughly a third of """""white""""" Americans have injun blood. Many Southerners also have negro admixture, from the days of slavery. There are probably only 80 million pure white left in America. Pic related is an Amerimongrel, LARPing as a white nationalist. Try not to laugh.

t. 56% white and dropping while cropping "At least I still have my constitution" from that image
You're more fucked than any European country, focus on fixing your own shit

lol no one wants to go to germanistan or swedistan dude

godamnit...

We are white.

She's pretty hot.
I'm guessing slav.

>how pure it is still here
>still
you don't have high hopes for Germany, do you?

>true white people
>Germany and Scandinavia

2/10 made me give you a (You)

jesus christ your women are fucking ugly.

My sides, Chile has the worst spanish and most of them are descendants of the Mapuche people.

Slav women don't have manjaws.

Tanned skin is an instant turn off. It makes any woman look like a wigger.

I said nigger freckles, nigger for brains

There is a difference

>from chile
doubt you went to the midwest anyway

Puerto Rico says we're not white.

Bitch looks so annoying with that stupid little quirky lip expression I nearly slapped my laptop just now. Pathetic that this is what happens when virgin neets dream big.

>Americans face when

Not all of us. I'm a thin guy who would look average in Europe. But we do have allot of fat asses depending on what section of the nation you visit.

There is one thing though. We do have really good food (and I'm not talking about fast food).

The reason why the south is over weight is because they are damn good cooks. It's impossible to avoid when you cook that good.

I've had friends from a few places in Europe tell me that they made fun of how fat America was until they came and visited and found out why. lol..

But sadly, most of it is due to how our food is processed. Food companies put sugar in EVERYTHING. Mostly because it's a cheap ass preservative and sugar makes everyone fat.

isn't this one?

*le I wish I was white face*
Lemme school you on some shit. Majority of Americans (At least on the east coast), are some mix of Irish/German/Scottish/Italian. The "muh heritage" meme is accurate, but to say that they dont' have European features is fucking retarded. Ofc, what else would I expect from a shitskin country like Chile.

Finnish face

Here's one. I do have to apologize for posting this. It always scares the shit out of me. lol

Fake skin tone, fake hair, prob fake tits, looks like her nose job didn't heal properly. Bet you a euro her vagina smells like WD-40.

Another Finnish face

I had the same feeling when I was in Germany/Austria recently.
The average native persons are just so fucking ugly, the men and the women. And I'm talking about the "new" Germans from balkans and worse.

is that a good or bad thing? WD-40 smells great.

>when you can tell a new worlder from a European a mile away but you cant tell how or why

Holy fuck I thought I was the only one who thought something was "off" about their faces.

This is true. She seems very germanic to me based on her jawline.

cute derpy or elle reeve derpy?

>Chile
>White

this. it's really sad when you go to a public event and 8/10 women are obese.

It's easy. Just looks for the wide nose, weak jaw, doughy face and darker skin

I don't really care a lot of the guys are still fit and hot.

its the flouride
and the 24+ vaccines that newborns get

>anti-white stuff

Theres no such thing as anti-white racism in the world, stupid. Because just every non-brown, non-afro people are considered 'white', i mean caucasians, nordics, asians, some latins and lightyskins.

In Brazil because of social segregation theres more like a social racism, it means if you economically health you gonna be accepted by everyone. Theres no room for the illusion of 'white hate' here.

In USA this doesn't works. Its a socio-economic 'equilibrated' coutry. Theres literally a RACIAL segregation, contemporary semi-apartheid, kind of moderated but theres hints of radical racists trying to push extrem division today. In this reality, several delusionals think society hates white people, because they are not on the pedestal.

Is not all white people pushing this degenerate ideology of racism but a small fragment of scums who organizes most online, and for the sake of edge craziness even consider them as 'christians' protestants. They (influenced by distorted theories) elected jews and diversity as a expiatory goat for carthasis.
God will judge these people soon.

>implying the Dutch aren't an ethnic collective of moon faces

Euros aren't all angular as fuck

my eyes and nose are baltic but my chin is mediterranean
literal mutt

You might be just a nigger, friendly opinion.

I have never seen a white brazilian that wasn't a prostitute or a model.

Where'd you visit, some shit city like New York?
Or did you go where all the White people are, in the Midwest and Great Plains?

and your skin tone is african

>or
they are usually both user

What part of Texas do you live in? All I see are spics everywhere. And I'm in North Texas.

>they are usually both user
I pity them, they could have been loved as wives and mothers, instead of cum dumpsters competiting with all the other european whores.

>texas
>next to mexico
>OMG karen like why are there so many mexicans here?!
Return to California.

What am I according to this?

There were only 5,000 (or so) mexicans when Texas became its own country. Everyone else was a White settler.
My city used to be White, now it's 80% mexican. It's an invasion. Just wait until Texas becomes blue, then people will care.

>Go to an american state
>be surrounded by mexican citizens, niggers, chinks, indians, failipinoys and every citizen from the globe
>EXCEPT americans
Deport yourself Pedro.

Jewish

That's my point

English Chad.

My family is Hungarian/Croatian (First gen)
We don't have a single Jew in our lineage

>Hungarian
>Not a single jew

a jew

My father's side and mother's side were both catholic and we know our lineage up to ~1650 on the Hungarian side, Croat side we only know up til 1850. I'm considering doing some genetic testing, but I'm fairly certain we have no jew in US. The darker hair/eyes come from the dinaric Croat side.

I am white (Italian)

Texas was founded by Mexicans who were weakened by indians and internal strife. The Mexican government started paying settlers to live there. Mostly white Americans but there were a lot of mexicans there too who fought for Texas and liberty. Like it or not Mexicans and mexican culture are an important part of Texas. Go to another fucking state if you don't like it.

I'm mongol (russian).

Here, have a (you)

You're jawline is definitely aryan, and your nose is more aquiline than semetic. So, I guess no oven?

Wanna sex and create med/slavic Mongrel babies?

That picture makes me feel unconfortable for some reason

you look like a boat nigger real Italians will spit on you and treat you like a slave class

I am terrone (Southern italian)

No.

I actually go out of my way to act like this just to piss Europeans off.

>missing the point entirely
You must be mexican judging by the butthurt.

Shave your mustache and style your hair more traditionally

who's this cutie tovarish