It is obvious who has the power - President Javanka...

It is obvious who has the power - President Javanka. First Lady Melania is constantly being humiliated and upstaged by Ivanka and it is disgraceful that Trump allows it. But, he obviously does not care and prefers President Javanka. Why, oh why, won't President Javanka leave? We did not elect them or their agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVLWB9HJK5M
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/ivanka-trump-influenced-father-launch-air-strikes-against-assad/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/328274-eric-trump-says-ivanka-trump-influenced-decision-to-launch-syria
thehill
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/328274-eric-trump-says-ivanka-trump-influenced-decision-to-launch-syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here is President Javanka and the First Family once again departing Air Force One to once again spend the week-end with their figurehead Trump in New Jersey. Melania, by the way, stayed in Washington, D.C.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVLWB9HJK5M

Melania: "Oh, I don't mind really, but it is I who should go first. The wife takes precedence."

Ivanka: "I don't give a fuck. I'm not letting a vicious little trollop like you walk ahead of me! I go first."

there is definitely somethint abnormal about him and ivanka. they both need to go see a shrink because it's gross

>Melania

Everyone knew Ivanka would be the first lady. Melania always seemed to not want the job but Trump and family superseded her vote.

Do you have proof that Ivanka has influenced a policy decision in any major way?

Literally bombing Syria you dipshit

6 6 ....hmmmmmm

Yeah, Ivanka looks like she shoots daggers from her eyes at Melania. Ivanka wants to be First Lady so bad it is embarrassing to watch.

>Melania always seemed to not want the job
But she has still handled it with grace and dignity. I think she would be doing even better and being more visible if Ivanka was not shoving her face in everything and attending every event and going on every vacation with them and always flying Air Force One. She should never have been allowed to go with Trump and Melania to the G20. That was Melania's first official overseas trip as First Lady and stupid Ivanka ruined it for her. I really feel for Melania.

Proof that Ivanka was the one who ordered a major military strike? It seems far more likely Trump did it to contrast himself with Obama's "red line" and gain leverage in discussions with China and other things.

I too agree Trump should ignore his intelligent daughter and prefer his gold digging wife. It's a brilliant plan!

Trump said he was influenced by Ivankas tears because all the babies were gassed.

>intelligent daughter
How do you know she is intelligent? Regardless, she is a commie-globalists. Her values and politics are opposite of what Trump claimed his are, and what we voted Trump in to do.

>gold digging wife
No proof this is true. And so what if it is, Trump is an adult man. He made a deal. He got a young beautiful model to marry his old butt and she got money and a handsome son. Regardless, she is his wife and she deserves respect as First Lady and Trump is a dick for putting Ivanka first and is disgracing the office of the President by doing so.

I don't recall him mentioning Ivanka at all. He was making the emotional argument for the action because he knows that's what most effective to the audience. It's a little naive to think dead babies was the only reason for the strike when it achieved him at least 3 separate political goals.

>Proof that Ivanka was the one who ordered a major military strike?
Her own brother, Eric.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/ivanka-trump-influenced-father-launch-air-strikes-against-assad/

thehill.com/homenews/administration/328274-eric-trump-says-ivanka-trump-influenced-decision-to-launch-syria

Doesn't really prove anything when it's Eric "guessing" what happened. He can't exactly come out and say Trump shot missiles at Syria because he needed leverage in the China talks.

Please archive those

>thehill com/homenews/administration/328274-eric-trump-says-ivanka-trump-influenced-decision-to-launch-syria
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/328274-eric-trump-says-ivanka-trump-influenced-decision-to-launch-syria

Just saying, the media has found this to be an effective wedge to drive between Trump and his base so I would be wary anytime they try and push that narrative.

I would if I could but I have no idea how which is why I did not do it in the first place. Sorry.

>the media has found this to be an effective wedge to drive between Trump and his base
True. But some things are true. It is true that both Jared and Ivanka are commie-globalists. It is true that both Jared and Ivanka have completely opposite political agendas and ideas and beliefs than Trump claims to have )MAGA). It is true that Ivanka and Trump and extremely close and it is obvious - but I have no proof - that Ivanka holds power over her dad and that Trump listens to her. Trump obviously values what Ivanka says and what she thinks or he would not have placed her in the top position at the White House and have her as basically his appendage. She rarely ever leaves his side.

So, since the bombing of Syria was a progressive liberal (commie-globalist) agenda, and not a MAGA agenda, and Trump did it, then gee, does not take too much logic to make the leap that Ivanka and possibly also Jared convinced him to do it.