youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v-QjVn5QeYQ
youtu.be/HOWl24nlsB4
thehill.com/policy/defense/350974-transgender-troops-will-be-able-to-re-enlist-for-time-being-report
blog.dilbert.com/post/149794681371/trumps-immigration-speech-persuasion-score
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/defense/350974-transgender-troops-will-be-able-to-re-enlist-for-time-being-report
nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a fucking airfield

BASED BANNON

I love Kellyanne.

wow that's a fucking impressive meme
The lengths some men go to...

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>there are people on this board who worship a literal sandnigger who hasn't been able to win a civil war in 7 years

>tfw your OC makes the OP pic
Honored, sir, honored.

Everything I've seen so far is terrifying. There is a reason why people are raising the alarms and not going along with this.

Tweets don't mean shit.

>Kikebart

I like this meme. So I guess by that logic, Tucker Carlson shitting all over this DACA shit was him just cucking to Breitbart? What is he, Tucker Kikeson? Fuck off you sheep.

*hops in your path*

JUST

Comfy Rally
Looks like 1000+ people showed up.

youtu.be/v-QjVn5QeYQ (Multi angle stream)

youtu.be/HOWl24nlsB4 (single feed)

>H-HE'S GIVING THEM AMNESTY
>HERE'S THIS QUOTE SAYING HE'S NOT GIVING THEM AMNESTY

So you're just being contrarian then?

Yeah
>not wanting amnesty makes you an anti Trump shill

So it has come to this..

>don't fire Comey, Mr. Trump, despite him being the most corrupt swamp monster in the field

>Don't make any deals to pass Raise Act Mr. Trump, it will open up migration to whites and cut down immigration from India/China/Africa.

>W-w-what are you doing... no. Don't talk to democrats.

>BURN TRUMP HATS

Doesn't Bannon hate Israel though?

Who is your favorite president of all time and why is it Nixon?

>tweets don't mean shit
>entire argument/criticism based around Trumps tweets
gotta stop huffing dat sarin gas boi

t. pede

The RAISE Act is going to bring MORE Indians and Chinese to compete for jobs in industries that are already being locked out to actual citizen born here.

>mother of all rallies
>1k people

Leftists can turn out millions

Firing comes sure did drain that swamp eh?

>Tucker shit on DACA
Wut?

>muh 800,000

LOL if "comfy" is the word you use to describe what was billed as the mother of all rallies someone fucked up.

memes

Bannon is a good goi.

I love how he never admits his own mistakes and his little personal blog blame everyone else, he is an arrogant pot head.

No, its based off what he's saying.

fucking BAZED good goy...don't let kikebart fool you with the immigration shit,they became anti-trump the second it became clear trump wouldn't be sucking Israel's dick as much they wanted

Once you reach "peak enlightenment"^tm you'll realize Bibi "Hitler didn't want to gas the kikes" Netanyahu and Israel did nothing wrong

Let me know when the clashes break out.

I'm done giving (You)s to potential D&C posters.

AHAHAHA

i see where this is going and i like it

>its another "mueller is a bad guy and working against trump" post

he got cucked by trump. absolutely pathetic. BASED ASSAD.

I always thought he hated them, this just proves the axiom that nobody is perfect when it comes to politics

>English speaking
Also they're already flooding the country you fucking dunce

>Trump pls act like a bitch and don't fight with your enemies. Let them run your FBI.

lol you shills thought you could hide behind DACA and raid /ptg/.

>Legal citizenship isn't amnesty
Holy shit are you actually retarded? I don't want to bully you if you are I'd just feel bad

... and you actually think he isn't?
with his immensely overreaching "search until proof of crime" panel?

No, he recently met with them and they called him one of their greatest friends and allies. He shits on nazis and white supremacists a lot.

And who the guy who hired him? Rosentstien. Who allowed Rosenstien in? Sessions. Who shilled for Sessions as the only man who would throw every one of these people in jail? Bannon.

Israel is a shit though
But you are right about Bibi, dude is redpilled which is highly unusual for a kike

-Firing Comey (or rather, the way the firing was done) was the worst thing Trump has done in his presidency
-There is no deal to pass the RAISE act.
-He never said not to talk to Democrats

/ptg/ and Sup Forums in general kept calling out his jewish cock smoking but most of us never took it seriously until now.

Trump fired him for a reason.

Probably Coolidge.

>1924 immigration act

Most hated are LBJ and Reagan.

Because there aren't individuals in either country that have English proficiency that would meet the criteria.... Okay. Also, I already fucking knew they were so fuck yourself.

This
Isn't citizenship, but there you have a quote saying it's not amnesty. So it's not citizenship or amnesty. What could it be?

Trump is using the Dubya/McCain "It's not amnesty it's providing a path to citizenship without having to deport them" language from when they tried immigration reform. It's nothing but a fig leaf for his diehard fans so they can say "SEE!? HE SAID IT'S NOT AMNESTY!!!"

>shits on nazis and white supremacists a lot
Like the larpers or the actual NSDAP that once existed?

>when even your most die-hard water filter salesman support abandons ship
If this won't reach them I don't know what will tbqh.

That's right, if you don't like amnesty you are a JEW SHILL

>1
thehill.com/policy/defense/350974-transgender-troops-will-be-able-to-re-enlist-for-time-being-report

Mattis BTFO Trump, trannyban failed.

>what are work permits

nice b8 m8.

President Trump paced and led you guys in to wanting to let illegals stay. That's what you want now. Scott predicted this would happen over a year ago, and I was called a shill and banned from 8ch for a week for pointing this out. People posted his anti-amnesty tweets to prove me wrong. But the reality has always been this: we're going to deport criminal aliens that's illegals who committed at least two crimes. The rest can stay. That's life. Scott predicted it and I can see his logic.

blog.dilbert.com/post/149794681371/trumps-immigration-speech-persuasion-score

bannon was a fucking loser than couldn't get SHIT done,just like roger stone said...fucking useless

Archived that
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/defense/350974-transgender-troops-will-be-able-to-re-enlist-for-time-being-report

no,if you like bannon/breitbart you're kike shill

Eh, toss up between him and Hoover actually
I always wonder if they used to hang out together, too bad there isn't much info on shit like that

>No, its based off what he's saying.
you mean like when he said that any deal will have to prevent chain migration?

Permanent legal resident. Main difference is you can't vote.

I don't even know why anyone still supports Trump

Every time I ask here I don't even get 1 reason

>with his immensely overreaching "search until proof of crime" panel?
I'm sure it's no coincidence he's investigation the dossier company and McCain friends, right?
>a special counsel appointed by a trump appointee is going to hurt trump
every single time you people doubt trump, you're wrong
and you, finn, you're always wrong

wow sure would suck if a mod saw that

slow news day I guess

>Then, again, we're good. The blind followers and cultists will be fine with Trump getting back on track, and the rest of us will be satisfied too.
Hopefully. But my point is how this wouldn't happen with any other people, yet whites are so vilified. Pisses me off. Imagine this happening in China or some shit hole africa country. Or spic country. It would NEVER HAPPEN that there would be a debate, even among the side that wants to enforce the laws, as to keep the illegals planted here as a scam to leach our resources.

Just imagine what will happen to white people when the populations of these other countries are in charge. Everyone is fucking dead. People need to wake the FUCK up.

Back to t_d kike loving faggot. This is a natsoc board.

You see user, sometime lawyers and washington types use rhetoric to disguise what they're saying as to minimize the fallout of saying controversial things. I know 14 year olds like you don't know that yet but you'll figure it out.

>SCHRÖDINGER'S ILLEGAL
>The illegal can simultaneously vote in counts of 3 millions around the country but the Trump-amniestie'd legal immigrant cannot vote suddenly.

tee hee hee u fucks are so fucking stupid

THAT DOESN'T COUNT YOU MORON,only the bad stuff trump says is the truth!

Shoo shoo d&c shill

I've reported the /sg/cucks multiple times in last thread and this
Mods aren't doing anything because they don't like us

Thanks for baking.

Nothing much ever happens on the weekends, politically.

Not an argument. Come back when you can reinforce your own points.

Fuck off and never return

Based hordes of third world slave labor! I don't want those jobs going to pesky Americans that would be rayciss

Why does she have a dead eye?

So when is Trump's 9/11 moment going to happen?

W. Bush got a similar welcome to Trump. People were angry that the popular candidate didn't win, especially since it came down to a single state with non-plurality.

Then 9/11 happened and people loved Bush because he rallied America together and took out those terrorist scum!

So when will that happen for Trump? When will Americans put their differences aside and start liking /ourpresident/?

Amnesia yet again. Guess we forgot about the voter fraud investigations and what not, huh? Remember when Hillary was getting called the fuck out over the popular vote run up? Yeah, because they voted and have been for some time. Fraudulent documents are prevalent to get the means to do so.

Good thing I don't give a shit about any of that noise I just want Trump to do well. That doesn't include amnesty. Sorry to say.

Oh I'm sure Israel has something in the works.

Its either a raise with shariablue trained to use DACA to downplay support for Trump or actual fucking retards who don't understand the importance of Raise Act in fixing immigration.

Eitherways the divide and conquer will continue until the next big happening. I'd ignore the shills.

>This is a natsoc board
Literally has never been natsoc
It's a nationalist board, just like the Nazi threads were filled with nothing but nationalists and naziboos back when we only had Sup Forums to discuss politics in

it doesn't break the rules so unless its the one yurocuck /sg/ defense force mod it matters not

>reddit

never,liberals now sympathize with Islamic terrorist

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

Although your smuggie is a picture of the r-the-donald character, it's used to represent this board and not the intended character.

>Illegals can't vote
>They were just brown babies!
>Legal residency with a path to citizenship isn't amnesty!
The line between CNN and /ptg/ is blurring

She doesn't. Not that I would even care if she did.

Israel didn't do 9/11 you retard. It was SA, the evidence and unclassified reports all show it. They even did a dry run.
nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/

He is just a senile old man, he can't remember what was the big thing he promised during election, wall fence, renovation of old fence or what.