Berserk

Berserk thread

What do you expect from the new anime?

Also Miura is coming back this summer, probably on July.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4D64tk3lnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What do you expect from the new anime?

Shitty CG and disappointment.

I personnaly expect that it doesn't skip anything from the manga.

Also, one thing triggered my autism:
Puck official name seems to be PACK

Farnese --> Falnase

Griffith --> Grifis

just got up to date recently. Does anyone think gutts will get another powerup of somekind? if so in what way?

Deus Ex machina

Maybe from the elf king, maybe not. He doesn't necessarily need one.

The day Guts is getting a powerup is the day where Skull knight die after giving him his Behelit Sword.

Do you think that Griffith is actually evil?

SPOILERS AHEAD

For what I see reading the manga, there are details of a prophecy foretelling the apparition of a White Hawk, the Eclipse (Lake of Blood and such) Griffiths rebirth... So basically, the course of actions of the world of Berserk was determined like millenia ago.

Then, how much is Griffith accountable of his deeds, if he was just following the rules of fate? It seems he had no freedom whatsoever to reject joining the God Hand, considering that the prophecy spoke about him raising as a Dark Falcon that would bring damnation to the world. So he was going to becom Femto, regardless what he, or Guts, did in the past.

In fact, why the God Hand and the Apostles are considered evil when they are following the same rules of fate? Think about Count Slug: once he triggered his karma and activated the Behelit for the first time (with his wife) he became free of Fate- he did choose not to sacrifice his daughter in a new Behelit activation.

So, did Griffith do nothing wrong due to the power of karmic memes?

Either a way to enhance/ new feature for the beserker armour or maybe a special kind of projectile from the elves. Or, you know, nothing. Like always.

Also, how did the Church and everyone on Midland learn about the prophecy? Is the Idea of Evil retarded about avoiding getting plans leaked?

Can i expect a good ending for Guts?

I wonder what'll come next... From Griffith's side I thought about something. The world was "fused with fantasy", so to speak, and it seems like the God Hand was thus brought down to the real world (or the world went up to them). I think Griffith will pull a Ganishka and fight the God Hand using his new city. Maybe the members of the God Hand themselves have a "free for all" in mind.

Falconia will be their base of operations and Griffith will systematically have excursions against each member in their territories as to guarantee the safety of his nation against possible and probable attacks and/or in search of more power/artifacts of them. Flora's mansion was burned down perhaps for being a possible future danger, so why wouldn't the same happen to the other members of the God Hand?

If Femto is the only remaining one, maybe he will have full control of the behelits and of who becomes apostles and may even embody the Idea of Evil by itself, becoming a one true god of sorts.

Golden Age Arc > Conviction Arc > Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc > Black Swordsman Arc > Fantasia Arc

yes, farnese will found a new order of psychotic female knights who get extremely aroused by Guts

The Godhand didn't become "real", only Griffith has a physical manifestation
as far as we know
the rest might still show up

According to causality, Guts should be dead, but he isn't because he keeps struggling
So Griffith is 100% responsible for his deeds

>I wonder what'll come next... From Griffith's side
I fully expect Griffith turning people into demons and enabling extreme degeneracy. Maybe even creating cycles of killing and resurrecting everyone forever.

Is this legit: youtube.com/watch?v=y4D64tk3lnk

??

What does that Nieztche quote on the trailer mean?

Nieztche predicted Berserk.

The laws of fate are at their most uncertain at the time of eclipse and the most unpredictable things happen at this time.
Thats what skull knight said.
He also said that the only chance to defeat godhand is at the eclipse, thats why he always shows up at those times.

Stop speedreading

Isidro is weird

>In fact, why the God Hand and the Apostles are considered evil when they are following the same rules of fate?
There is no clear "evil" and "justice" in berserk. Keep that shit to shonenshit

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Not to mention the eye rape with these colors. But I guess nobility would use colorful clothing to show off.

>There is no clear "evil" and "justice"
What the fuck
Godhhand and Griffith are obvious evil.

This
they literally serve the "Idea of Evil", the manifestation of mankind's pain and lowly desires
Griffith apologists are just trolls or edgy 12 year olds

>He thinks there won't be an edgy metal song for the op

>mfw they skip the Lost children arc

They won't user. It'll get 3 or so episodes.

OK, thanks. I guess it's accurate for the manga but it's still an overused quote at this point.