Cute girls doing cute cagefighting anime never

>cute girls doing cute cagefighting anime never

why is Japan's taste so goddamn terrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kmjMKp6PRg
youtube.com/watch?v=_f2QzxYyICQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanting to watch cagehug

less moeblobs, more fit girls

>hajime no ippo
>but with high school girls

Anime is a glorified commercial for manga/light novels/games/figurines/etc.

For there to be an anime of Teppu, it would have had to be around/out of hiatus for long enough for an animation company/Good Afternoon to think that doing so would increase sales/profits.

What I m saying is, the author should have thought about not getting cancer or whatever before making on of Sup Forums's most beloved manga series'

Nips are whiteknights on steroids.
A girl gets so much as hurt and the weeb's anal pain is tangible.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kmjMKp6PRg

Enjoy

Of course

This shit does not apply when you have a manga so clearly aimed at the Japanese /asp/ lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_f2QzxYyICQ

Here

>although in reality I agree, but this is fiction so they actually fight instead of hugging all the time

>no new chapters translated in three months

Sudoku? Sudoku.

I hope her eye color is purple. Couldn't find better pic of cover 8, but I think I see some purple in there.

This needs to be made into a game.

Did the manga get cancelled or something?

>tfw her brother is a fucking monster as well and he's only 17
>tfw I wish I started as early as him

The manga was canceled before it could be finished, why make an anime adaption?

Author caught Japanese Flu of the bone marrow.

you train? how long?

Nah, it ended with cunt MC getting

BLOWN

THE

-FUCK-

OUT!

Only been doing MT for a month and BJJ for 2 weeks, it's fun but hella tiring, BJJ especially

>why is Japan's taste so goddamn terrible?
Because it was generic shounenshit with degenerate MC and her one-dimensional friends.

Sales of the manga would increase, which also could increase the chances of the manga getting a continuation.
Though if you're asking in the sense of why adapt an incomplete story, well I don't see any problems with just ending it where the manga did as it would be left open for a continuation (if the adaptation would decide to do so). Ideally both the manga and anime would become complete, but I'd be happy with just the increase of sales of the manga. The continuation of the manga is what I hope for the most.

buddy had to call it quits

But wasn't the manga canceled because the author has cancer and not because of the popularity?

Maki is cute.

CUTE!

Was v7 the last one or something?
No updates since last year

The mangeka finished it. Rushed ending doesnt translate to canceled. he physically couldnt keep up but he still gave it an ending

Oh god, is she okay?

Yeah I know that's what I was saying, I only expressed myself wrong.

What ending?
And which chapter is supposed to be the last one?

Volume 8 was the last

Wait the author really got cancer, did he die?

I'm not sure it was ever confirmed that it's cancer, but he has an illness which he's fighting for years now, so many people assumed it's cancer.

So no one scanlated it?
megukami only have v1-7

I don't know about it being cancelled.
Incomplete story ≠ cancelled, I think you just made a wrong assumption when you read my post.

What a bummer.

Do people actually like watching this shit?
My instincts make me feel pretty shitty when I see woman getting maimed.

Unless you just don't have that protective gene inside you I don't know why any normal man would want to watch this.

dis one

Oh, what a shitty ending

you just have a vagina user. Thats where your feelings come from

Naw, would be different if they were hot tho.

Cagehug in general is pretty damn boring once the novelty wears off.

I like the PRIDE matches, they stand em up so you aren't just watching a wrestling match with a few seconds of punching thrown in.

Nobody's getting maimed. Hell Ronda is barely a woman. I don't see why any normal man wouldn't enjoy watching people fight.

>2:13

HEEM'd

Please elaborate if you want, what made you dislike the ending?

Too rushed, she lost a fight and then manga is over

females have shown some of the most technical fighting ive ever seen in the ufc on a consistent basis. I rarely see them hug as much as the guys. still I understand the disdain for hugfests compared to stand up

>implying grappling isn't technical
just because you can't understand what they're doing doesn't mean it's easy.

she lost " the" fight. it was at least built up since the start

I didnt say anything about grappling user. I said hugfests. Ive forgotten more about grappling than youll ever know about it.

>why is Japan's taste so goddamn terrible?
It's not. It's just that there are better highschool girls fighting options available. The problem is that the adaptations weren't really good and the source material has gotten progressively worse. Not even Sup Forums talks about Ikkitousen anymore.

Because everything but s1 was plain shit

>liking girls with disgusting man bodies

Fit girls are great but that shit is gay

>hugfests
Its called grappling. It is greco roman wrestling. It is about taking, and gaining leverage to keep control.

Yes, "pro wrestling" is cancer.

Exactly what I said. Even S1 had some issues. Why would elevens settle for less with cagefighting?

>referring to nips as weebs
>thinking any girl getting hurt will make nips mad
>what is Cross Ange
Nips would rather have their waifu die than hold hands with some guy that's not them, lurk more.

>Girls
>Being able to fight

Let me see how shit this manga is.

I think the pacing was just fine, the order of events felt natural and there was enough time given for each to not feel like it was rushed. I think "too rushed" ain't uncommon to hear from people when they want to express how they felt the ending came earlier than expected, therefore it being sudden and having some kind of "speed" to it. I mention this because I think "too rushed" wouldn't be an accurate way to express that you think the ending was too early in the series (which is what seems you thought).

Japan would've bought it if she was in love with someone/girls.

>came earlier than expected
earlier than they it should have

Though it can also happen that it becomes earlier than expected, therefore being sudden and making you feel as if it went too fast.
While I was reading the last few chapters I was ready for it to end and so it didn't feel rushed to me. As another user in this thread mentioned, Natsuo having a fight with Yuzuko had already been foreshadowed since chapter 1, and tournaments are usually a big build-up for the final fight between the two remaining fighters. Natsuo's brother appearing made it also clear that what was to happen was very important to the story and that it was reaching a possible climax.

god damnit

>earlier than they it should have
came earlier than they thought it should have

That's a Hot Take Lol

>Lol
how about you Take a hike

>you will never get inside those shorts

Natsuo is the best. Even her recluse brother came out to see her ass get beat.

I'd let her karate chop my balls.

I read Teppu 3 times and I still can't figure out what's Natsuo's game is. What does she want?

I think she wants to be happy, she wants herself, her brother and Sanae (karate team's captain) to all be on good terms. This is most apparent in her dreams, also her having a normal girl as a friend in school who doesn't know about her past, can be seen as Natsuo trying to progress as her friend doesn't know about her past. For example, in the scene in the pic Natsuo ignores her friend from school, which can be interpreted as Natsuo not wanting her friend to involve herself in Natsuo's past (the past of Sanae and Natsuo in this context). We have also seen Natsuo going out with her friend and enjoying themselves, for example they went to karaoke, ate at some fast food restaurant and went out to see a MMA fight. Around her friend I think is when Natsuo is the most natural and happiest, she doesn't want to ruin it by letting her friend involve herself in past events Natsuo regrets.

>All girls high school
>Student council teams up with top boxing club to bully and control the rest of the school
>Transfer student is an elite amateur boxer
>Befriends meek classmate after saving her from boxing club thugs
>The two team up as transfer student starts to rise up through the ranks of the boxing club while her meek friend runs for student council

Would you watch it?

What about buff girls?

Ronda was such a bitch though. She was so overhyped and adored by casual fans that watching her get cut down to size by the biggest underdog in UFC history in front of the biggest crowd in UFC history was one of the most special moments in the history of the sport. If you wrote a movie with that ending it would get called unrealistic and yet it actually happened.

Damn i didn't even know Teppu ended.

I got some catching up to do.

How come he couldn't physically keep up? Cancer?

Nah, the females have some pretty garbage technique compared to the guys. They are very aggressive and active and on the ground they've shown off some neat maneuvers but they're not as technical as the men. The men are too technical sometimes which is what leads to the stalemates while the woman will throw caution to the wind and dive for subs.

If you're asking what she wants by doing MMA, one thing would be enjoyment as it proves to be a challenge to her. Another would of course be Yuzuko. Natsuo envies how she can be so blissful and also hates her for the unthoughtful things she does. She feels envious because she herself wanted and wants to be happy but has have a very hard time with making it happen. All the while Yuzuko is blissful without any effort in trying to become so and doesn't even care for how others feel. I think Natsuo must think this is really unfair, for someone like her to be so happy while she herself has tried so hard and had so much trouble, yet is very unhappy.

Women are garbage.

She's a Judoka. Yeah, women are far behind the men, but if you showed off someone like Joanna Jedrzejczyk it would look different.

she is more low body fat than muscle type fit (at least the way she is drawn)

>tfw Teppu will never have a real ending