ITT: Used Goods

why does my dick get hard when watching rape scenes?

you're not alone, user.

Same

She confesses in the novels that she's been raped.

Canon or not, that scene is uncomfortable to watch. I guess I'm so use to Hentai portraying the girl enjoying it ten seconds after the guy put his dick inside her.

That said I wouldn't mind seeing adult Revy getting fucked.

Hiroe pls

cutie.

>raped by pixels
Ok

I've seen this webm before and still can't find the source.

What is it?

Fuck off.

Alucard and Guts

wow rude

Come on, reading this thread isn't hard to guess.

Kara no Kyoukai 3: Tsuukaku Zanryuu

Cancer these days doesn't even have the courtesy to shut up after getting called out.

Not that user, but the answer to your question is in the first reply to that post.

You can't be that much of a lazy cunt and expect not to get shit on.

Oh, shit, it's from BL? I've never watched the anime, but I don't recall that scene from the manga so I figured it was a different series.

wow rude(r)

It's from the Roberta's Blood Trail OVA's. That scene and a bunch of other things in the OVA aren't in the manga. So a lot of people see it as not canon.

Though I'm sure Revy's had some bad experience with sex, which is why she's the way she is when it comes to relationships.

I remember reading somewhere some Hiroe interview about the anime, and he said he was really happy he could put some scenes in anime he couldn't put in the manga due the lack of pages, and you know that every time he releases a volume he put's an extra chapter of some extra pages in some chapter, I mean we will never know if the rape scene is canon, but it's also foolish to say it's 100% not canon considering BL universe

It would be really cool if Hiroe ever again attends some American con, and somebody asks him if the rape scene is canon or not

Beat me to it.

Why do people like this shit?

people even literally like shit
what's your fucking point?

Saki did nothing wrong, she just tried to change her image and paid dearly for it

While it's a nice thought to think that she gave her virginity to you, lets face it. If her former master was THAT abusive to her to the point of throwing acid on her for kicks, there's no way he didn't rape her at some point.

Because rape is hot.

>ywn rape a homeless loli revy

>literal whore
>did nothing wrong
Ok anita.

Except you ACTUALLY took her virginity. Sylvie even says her other master had never done this to her before.

>there's no way he didn't rape her at some point.
naw he had better servants for that

if she WAS raped at some point, she'd be far more evasive about having sex with you

Ur mother XD lmao

I'm well aware, I'm just saying it's hard to believe that someone THAT abusive never sexually assaulted her

Her previous master did nothing wrong.

>Threw acid on her
>Abused her
Sylvie is for tender loving, and rough consensual fucking, not for abuse. Her former master is scum

Con't blame her, Clown can give a good dicking.

maybe her previous master wasn't a pedo and probably had other slaves to rape?

>Pedo
I don't think Sylvie is that young, maybe 16 or 17, she's just tiny

Ah I see what you're saying.

Sylvie for abusing while raping.

You are a repulsive person, user. I wish you nothing but pain, and deflowered waifus who yearn for another man's cock

You shut your fucking whore mouth you piece of shit.

he had three slaves, one for fucking, one for chores, and one for venting.

How did this game overtake all the other games on dlsite in a few months?

I dont want a waifu. Just fuck meat. (Like sylvie)
No.

You disgust me

Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night

>fucked the first guy that gave her attention
>fucked dudes for money
>fucked dudes for drugs
>nothing wrong

She was a good girl up until Hayato got his hands on her. After that it was a slippery slope, one which her parents threw her off of when her dad decided to rape her and lie about it. I don't blame her for any of it, she just has the misfortune to live in a world where everyone except the local hobos are complete and utter cunts
At least her suffering is over

Why do i read these threads? Is it becauze i enjoy making myself suffer.