>at work
>lifting 100 lbs like it's nothing
>fat chicks start talking about how much they exercise
>they are both 300lbs
>I go back to lifting 100lb objects because I'm not a fat out of shape whale
>they just stare at me as if I'm doing some amazing feat of strength

Fat women need to die

They want your dick you fucking faggot

they ain't getting it, I just thought it was amusing when they started talking about working out. How can you be 300lbs but unable to lift 100lbs.

Disgusting desu.

>Be me
>In college and high IQ, but weak muscles
>Start doing workout for last week or so (just basic for now. Push ups and what not).
>See this post
>Mfw when if I don't get muscle I'll never find a wife but if I do fat women will look at me
Should I continue Mr. Leaf? Or give up now?

Lol are you afraid of porkers or what

>in college
>just started working out
bro you're so behind it's not even funny

this. fat chick give the best blowjobs. because they're always hungry.

The key is to lift steady for 6 months. I have only been lifting for 3 months and I'm getting pretty huge. You also need to ingest around 80 grams of protein a day.

In regards to women, you don't need muscles to fuck fatties, they will fuck anything.

Average fellow is so out of shape it really isn't funny, 1-2 years in the gym and user will be way ahead. It's like racing against quadriplegics.

even 6 months will make a huge difference.

yes.
Fuck off chad. Better late than never.
Hmmm...good post. Will follow.

yeah you're right but those 15 years of not working out isn't necessarily going to get you good discipline

fat people need to die, period.

go to gym. You have to do like 100 pushups a day to see good results. Run everyday.

100 pushups while eating a bunch of food. running everyday isnt good for you desu. you can get your cardio in by doing weightlifting

Patience. I too was once a skinny teenager.

Now 52" chest and shoulders like Hulk.
Gains will come I promise it.

>be me
>320lbs
>Used to be 480lbs
>As soon as I dropped weight hot women started hitting on me.
>married now, wife hot as fuck. Lets me cum all over her daily.

Lose weight fat fucks. Life is better. I still have a ways to go, too.

>tfw used to be strong as fuck. Very agile too.
>loved food.
>a few years ago a crippling illness took hold of me and I have been unable to do sport or even walk
>doctors find no cause, all tests perfect
I am just happy if I don't get above 100 kg. I am just a brain in a jar at this point.

Wish good discipline were more common. Gym usually gets pretty desolate by February.
>weightlifting cardio
Way too heavy on the lactic acid, you're gonna vomit.

>Should I continue Mr. Leaf?
go to /fit/

fix your brain you manlet.

>running everyday isnt good for you desu
this, your knees will shatter if you run too far too many times. get into cycling, whether its faggot lycra wearing road cycling or based mountain biking

If you're super fat and out of shape you can start out easy by just walking 2 miles a day, 5 days a week. I dropped weight FAST.

>yo, I lift a 100 like it's nothing yo, I've seen some fat chicks and I'm totally stronger than them, yo, better go tell Sup Forums about it

huh? im just saying weightlifting is pretty much a good cardio exercise. the best form of cardio is high intensity biking honestly like said. biking is way better on your knees.

yeah bro anyone can drop 50 pounds easily. but it's not necessarily good for you. it has to be a gradual process. running is clearly the superior fat burning exercise but health wise biking is way better. it's all diet too. just read the fit sticky for all you guys who want to start working out

Damn, hermano EspaƱa. God works in mysterious ways. I hereby pray to the Lord God that you be healed. He is never deaf to your pains. May you be strong and agile again and hungry again, and may you retake Spain from the Moors.

Yeah but walking is so much better for you and your joints than either of them.

Think about it. Did you ever see a fat apostle?

And the greeks ate fish, veggies, and walked 6 miles a day and were the fittest people on earth next to the chinks.

Walking is where it's at.

>320lbs
what the fuck?

Isnt that about 22 Stone?

I'm 6'6 and 17 stone and I'm a stone and a half over weight.

What are you, 8 foot tall?l?

Fat women are turned on when they see a guy who can bend over and get back up.

Nah I'm 6'4". As I said I have a way to go. BUT, I used to be 480. I was horrible fat.

>opened thread hoping for command and conquer

disappointed

walking is a huge waste of time.

Please anybody tell me why nobody does boxing as their primary workout?

dude are u living in middle ages measuring weight in stones ? dumbass

>be OP
>A turdlet who thinks he's fit
>start staring at tubbies thinking about what I would do to their fat rolls
>they get visibly creeped out
>too autistic to notice
>they start talking about how much they work out
>don't realize that they are talking about it in hopes that I won't think that they are easy targets

bang some fatties, think of it as a tutorial

>tfw been doing this almost a year and in the best shape of my life
It really varries for individuals, find the plan that works for you, not other people.

Or fall for the 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats and 4km run every day meme. You'll look like bruce lee.

Best way to start as that extra weight means every walk for a super fat is like a regular person carrying a bag of builders sand.

I saw a fit girl at the gym who was barely able to bench 95. Women are weak, even the fit ones. You'll accomplish more doing weight training as a man in one year than they can in a decade

>be me, 120lb twig man
>work in warehouse with almost all fat chicks
>average time they last: 2 weeks
>I'm the 2nd most senior employee with 2 months experience
>most senior is average size grill whom is 7 months pregnant
>pregnant chick and I have to do all the physical work because fatties whine
>we send fatties to run errands
>literally tell them to run, "time is a factor"
> we laugh and make fat jokes as they do that wierd "run" where their arms move at running speed but they waddle their fat asses at walking pace
>when prego chick goes on maternity leave I get promotion by default
>mfw male privilege

What are you lifting that exceeds 100lbs and is in eyeshot of women also working op?

>OP works retail inventory
>kek

Lift heavy things faggot

8 foot tall Super Saiyan Chad

>walking
Only if you're breaking a good sweat. I see too many people who walk at a shit pace, then bitch they aren't losing weight.

dude
peace through power
lmao

should've asked them to sit on your face, also how the fuck do you get a hold of 100 lobsters?