JoJo Thread: Araki Appreciation Addition

Pastebin for you animeonly fucks
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
Whether you love Narancia or Doppio, Karera or Hato, whether your favorite part is part 5 or part 8, let's take a minute to give some love to the man who created it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/cd1212
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

streeeeeem

I wonder if he draws Manga for the money?

What drives an immortal vampire to drawing chinese comics for a living?

Fourth for Literally Me.

After being alive for countless aeons this beautiful soul has decided to share his story with us and you dare question his actions?

>Holly is a stand user, and she is the one that's giving people bite marks
>she accidentally used her stand on herself, giving herself her condition

>Then how would Whitesnake work, if it functions off of souls like that? He doesn't steal souls, he steals stands and memories.
for all intents and purposes, stealing stands and memories /is/ stealing souls. that's why jolyne isn't capable of inserting star plat into herself, and that's why jotaro isn't still doing shit after having his stuff taken from him.

>Plus, both D'arbys didn't bring out Polnareff or Kakyoin's stand when they we taking his soul.
no but obviously once their souls were gone, they were no longer capable of summoning their stands

>Damo said this chspter thar Josuke's S&W displayed some of Killer Queen's traits.
>josuke is a fusion of 2 souls
>his stand is a fusion of those 2 stands
exactly

I honestly don't understnad. Story for this picture?

Exactly, his soul is his own, it is norther Kira's nor is it Josefumi's. Josuke is his own man.

Reminder to buy Jojo merch

Someone asks literally every time this gets posted.

Just look through the archives.

This. Stand power is based of of soul power. The only reason Jotaro beat DIO, someone with a much more powerful stand, was because he was more focused and more angry, or as Jotaro said, "He really pissed me off." This also makes sense if you look at the end of part 5 when Silver Chariot Requiem swaps everyone's souls and it screws with the stands.

>no but obviously once their souls were gone, they were no longer capable of summoning their stands
because they were dead and stuck into poker chips you super reatard
that's like saying that sleeping people don't have souls because they can't summon their stands

There's a Kosaku SAS?

We've seen stands active on their own before.

The people who made the brony cancer think that Jojo is about people in suits
They also don't understand Stand naming, the use of poses, or how to have a conversation with a real human being without crying.

Yes, automatic stands, some of who ch last after the user's death and their soul has ascended to the afterlife. Your point?

Which stream is the best one?
main, tokyo or cd?

The head is a SUPER rare extra. It comes with an alt hand for KQ that has the hole where SHA detaches from.

The head is swappable, it can be Kosaku or Kira

did you miss the entire point of the lemon/tangerine bit? these are not new, unique fruits. they're just lemon parts and tangerine parts slapped together

and then she explicitly states that his mind is a fusion of the two

So JJBA is actually just his biography?

They are new fruits; a fruit with boyh lemon and orange parts is neither a lemon, and it is not an oramge. It is something completely new.
Plus, a human soul is probably worth more then the sum of it's parts

I don't understand the appeal of JoJo. Or how anyone didn't drop it after part 1.

That also explains why he doesn't literally have two of everything.

Also because it would be a bitch to draw and quite frankly, disgusting.

Autobiography.

>he doesn't get it

drama, great drama

God damn why is she so fucking perfect? I want her to take me home.

from an outside perspective, the only reason anyone seems to like this is because it's "lol so randumb".

i'm not sure how to proceed with this discussion, this seems like a philosophical difference in opinion. is purple its own color? or is it just red and blue mixed? at what point does it stop being red or blue and start being purple?

something like water has unique properties distinct from either hydrogen or oxygen, and one can objectively call the point at which it ceases to be hydrogen and oxygen and becomes a new thing, H2O, but i don't think the same can be said for josuke

>Yasuho becomes a Rocksuho
Will her clothes get all spiky too?

You don't need to understand it but you can kill yourself and reroll a better character that does.

neetball is down. alternative?

That's what the memefags like it for, don't let them fool you, there's actually a surprising amount more to Jojo than just "Le epic MANLY men doing MANLY poses xDDD"

Theorizing is a lot of fun, but what's up with repeating completely baseless ones over and over like a broken record?

REV UP THEM STREAMS

Geez, the JoJo fanbase is quite childish, huh?

>Yukako will never kidnap me and make me into a better man

bronystate

>compleyely baseless
It has some base; or at least more then the flashback man stuff.

Long lost brother?

Here's the (You) you're desperately searching for.

because after part 1 it gets good

Whatever you say, man. Not that we know for sure but it seems pretty obvious to me that rockmen are born and not made though.

What the fuck, how come he is still young? A vampire or some shit?

>Sup Forumsco/

Mein African American

RIP SquidWard

Is neetball going up before jojo or is it not working?

Jojo has:
>top tier fashion
>top tier protagonists
>top tier antagonist
>completely unique fights
>lots of super-intelligent and inspired uses of powers
And it can make the most mundane things interesting and engaging because Araki is a goddamn genius

I never would have thought a beetle fight would be one of my favorite things ever, but here we are

Also Araki's artstyle is crazy fun

vaughnlive.tv/cd1212
here ya go

what's the name of that chan-type site that usually has good streams? need to know what to search for in my history, i always forget

that one's already slow as fuck so no

I hope you die burning in agony after being disowned by everyone who ever knew you

>Your waifu will never employ someone's『STAND』to make them even hotter in an attempt to make you happier

and now it's lagging
gureato

its time

Neet is back up streaming. His one has no delay.

>Sick-ass transition 30 seconds into the episode
I'm never gonna get tired of these, holy shit

>ALL THOSE FUTURE BATTLEGROUNDS

DAVIIIIIDD

Guys what if the JoJolion final villain is Daffy Duck?

EDM OP

WTF NEW OPENING

The user who said it was using the EDM intro was right again

WAIT WHAT

WHAT OP IS WHAT THE FUCK

EDM Arrange OP

EDM OP this week

nice

>The OP is the EDM one

Ah, so I wasn't just hearing things...

HOLY SHIIIT

So now that we know how Hato can make heels extend and shit.

It's safe to assume she can do the same with her hair right? Those things are made to stab people.

What is his stand's name? 『DETHPICABLE』?

>YUKAKO'S VOICE

whoa

Yukako sounds different to how I would have guessed. I don't think she has her EoH va but not sure

Has anyone's stand name ever actually reflected an aspect of their appearance, personality, or powers?

I'm asking a serious question here.

sex pistols ?
mettalica ?

Best girl.

YANDERE TIME

SHHEEEEET

Around half, I'd say.

what's EDM

Holy fuck.

H O T P A N T S
O
T
P
A
N
T
S

Electronic dance music

electro dance music

Yandere Yukako sounds gureato

Reading your comments while watching a slow stream is like living in Pucci's Heaven.

The Lock

No ,no.

I meant the person, not their stand.

Erekuturoniku daansu myusiku

Electric Dance Music

Made in Heaven

cute

Eurobeat Dance Music

Extremely dank memes.

Ahhhn