How can I study history without falling for propaganda?

How can I study history without falling for propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't read jewish books or sites.

aren't all sites and books made by jews?

This

Well pretty much to need to asorb your information off of many diffrent sources.

And always remember history was written by the victor. And that the holocaust is zionist propaganda written by jewish business men

Why would you fall for propaganda? Just read whatever and then view yourself in that time in order to reach your own conclusions

You can't. History by it's very nature, is propaganda.

Just don't,

Take snippets of info from internet threads without context and use those to build your historical perception.

>step 1: watch a shit ton of conspiratards regardless of how retarded they are
>step 2: buy a tinfoil hat(it will keep the government brainwashing out of your head)

After you've completed those steps you will see it is not your fault that you cannot get laid, despite the fact that you are 5' and weigh 300lb, but the Jews/aliens/demons

>checks flag

Lul good luck

i love how lefties spew that while simultaneously painting nazis and confederates as literal subhuman retards who were destined to fail

Read books from multiple perspectives on the same topic.

/thread

Read Moldbug. Learn some Slow History, motherfucker.

She's trying to be funny, but this is actually the best answer.

Consult multiple sources and different types of sources. Don't spend a lot of time on any one single source of information and avoid things like text books and know who controls wikipedia.

Why not check these instead

>How can I study history without falling for propaganda?

ask us for books of historical revisionism

*claps*

nice script.

>Take snippets of info from (((whoever))) without context and use those to build your historical perception.
Isn't that your job heeb?

>oy veyy those goyim gave ME hyperinflation!
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Stay cynical

Cynicism is healthy and edgy

Chicks love it

>pick a subject
>read a book from your country about it
>read a book from the country the subject happened about it
>read a book from a country that was affected by the subject about it
>read a book from from a jewish auther about it
This way you'll be learning history and politics at the same time.

good luck it's all infiltrated by America hating marxist professors who will lie to you about shit like small pox infected blankets that never happened

>How can I study history without falling for propaganda?

You can't. Every history out there is either the Official Winner's version or a revised Ideological reinterpretation.

With discordianism.

Thanks for the answers, buds

Time Travel, duh

Would you believe that was just my dumb Jewish luck

MERELY

MY

Stydy from as many sides perspective as possible, and what really happened is probably something found in the crossroads of those tales.

Thanks, good post