This presidency ended just as fast as it began

This presidency ended just as fast as it began.

How is this America first? You can't defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-dreamers-daca-narrative-0914-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How is this America first? You can't defend this.
Oy vey, don't you know you can't say anything bad about Trump on Sup Forums?!

We don't.
We're not reddit.

128D chess to get his supporters complaining and call their reps to get Congress to do something

Idiot. He never said he would deport dreamers. Plus he's right, they are great for this country and our economy.
Stormfags seriously need to fuck off

Shut the fuck up you subhuman kike piece of shit you have literally zero data to back up any of this.

You have to go back, Paco.

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-dreamers-daca-narrative-0914-story.html

>Under "chain migration" rules established in 1965 — ironically as a sop to conservatives, who foolishly thought that they'd boost European inflows — new citizens can bring in their siblings and adult children, who can bring in their siblings and in-laws, until whole villages have moved to the United States. That means today's DACA recipients would quickly become millions of newcomers, who may well be low-skilled and who would almost certainly include the parents who brought them

>incentivizing illegal immigration improves the economy
>stormfags
wew

This has nothing to do with race. These are citizens of another country who are here illegally. When we legalize them, they will use chain migration/family reunification laws to bring their illegal parents into the country legally as well.

What ever happened to the law and order that he campaigned on?

at this point this faggots right. we have to somehow get them to votes for us now. if we can boost trump's popularity as their savior, some are bound to be grateful. we have to play these card right though.

No, we don't. The time for democracy is over.

Tod den Juden.
Tod den Schwarzen.
Tod allen Feinden des Volkes.

leftycucks fuck off

>no defense of how legalizing illegal children is America first

just fuck off, freak

>we're defining 32 year olds as children now

Hey they're just like all the refugee children in Europe.

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999128371283781263712637126371263712637126371263712631D CHESS

GOYS, TRUST ME

if you think half the country is going to give it to you back so easily, you're severely mistaken. compromises need to be made, let those who are properly vetted carry on, our numbers will make up for them. we need border security, id laws, tax reform, the wall and money for infrastructure. We aren't getting all this without compromise, the sooner we realize this the faster we can achieve PROSPERITY for all. A new era of american nationalism can be born from all this, but we have to play our cards right.

Get the fuck off my board, subhuman.

Fucking kill yourself.

>subhuman
says the nazi fetishist who looks at naked japanese drawings

Shill they are.
Oh we're so smart, we'll burn hats and LARP as white supremacist!
Shill: You can't fake smart. Go do something useful

America is doomed honestly

Nice b8 kid I'm gonna track your ip to your address and kill your whole fucking family

Really!.....

>bring their illegal parents into the country legally as well.

>Law and Order

You answered it yourself, they'll be following the law and coming through LEGALLY. The government has the ability to change the laws, even if you don't like it, they'll be following the law and coming in legally.

Trump is probably a Psyop to lure out right-wingers and expose them to the public and then deal with them accordingly.

>voting Democrat and having 8 kids on food stamps improves the econony

The only positive with peasant class beaners is hopefully they'll kill a lot of dindus

I honestly can't tell if this is a Trump supporter addressing people who don't like what Trump is doing, or the other way around.

Slide thread. Remember to type your most favorite herb in the options field

They're literally "the good mexicans".

Dreamers have largely assimilated into American culture.
They speak english.
They go to college.
They are gainfully employed.

They are the 1% of the Mexican population that's worth a damn.

They have actual value and there's no reason to ditch them.

So you reward the illegal behavior of illegally bringing your children into our country with legal rights? What you're saying makes no sense, and actually promotes further illegal immigration.

That might make sense if the fucking bill wasn't already created by Congress to be voted on soon. Google "DREAM act of 2017."

Congress may be slow, but they're not slow when it comes to appeasing their corporate donors by legalizing new waves of cheap labor coming across the border. They don't care about tax reform and Obamacare, they want to shield illegals.

Like how our lord and savior Regan was responsible for the millions of illegals that we have now after his amnesty schtick?

The people that will be "incentivized" will go through the proper channels set up by our government to register and become legal.

And you forget that the DACA deal will come with border security.

Dude, Trump works in mysterious ways
It's not our place to judge him, have faith and be saved by his grace

Dreamers definitely not this issue and that vast majority of Trump supporters probably don't really care about them.

Why would we pick the battle to deport people who have been living here for decades, when we are on the cusp of a bigger immigration/wall battle.

Trump doesn't want to deport dreamers because there is no point. Build the wall and stop the illegal immigration, thats what we are trying to accomplish. Anyone who isn't a retard understands this.

>The people that will be "incentivized" will go through the proper channels set up by our government to register and become legal.
Why not do that now then? It's easier to come in illegally, benefit from the broken system, and get amnesty later.

All around me are familiar faces

Worn out places

anyone have the shop of these tweets by Hillary's twitter?

MFW I get to bathe in sweet sweet dual citizenship.

SO MUCH WINNING FOLKS!! I MIGHT JUST BECOME RICH BECAUSE CONSERVIKEK TEARS ARE FILLING UP MY SALT MINE

jajajaja

Makes sense

But he did say he will act IF congress fails to act. Which still leaves a possiblity he'll continue the program.

has some merit to it, why would Trump risk giving congress the ability to do this knowing they are more united on this issue than anything else. This has more chance to pass than anything congress has worked on all year. If it does pass then it'll blow up in his face because he'll either be on the record supporting this (pissing off his base) and if he decides to backtrack on the only thing congress has succeeded on, they will never trust him on anything again.

NO FUCK OFF SHILL ITS 4D CHESS YOU SHILL FUCKING SHARIA BLUE GET OUT TRUMP IS BASED

You are a kike

It's hilarious that half of the trumptards aren't even americans.

It's even more hilarious to watch a spic fawning over his favorite strong man. It's worked out so well for south america, after all.

Here's the thing.
You don't want to send all the educated ones back to Mexico. We don't need a million smart beans running psyops on retards like you now can we?

I'll be god damned if my tax dollars went to educating these cunts only to send them back to make Mexico great again.

Are you going to grant amnesty to the next batch of dreamers in another ten years?

Bright and early for their daily races

Going nowhere, going nowhere

Why can't you retards understand that Trumps daca tweet is a brilliant move to buy political capital?

It's called throwing the left a bone on Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues like tax breaks

You numale cucks just don't understand how real adults have to make compromises to make real deals in the real world

And stop acting like 3,300,000 new americans is going to be the end of the nation, grow the fuck up

Was a hardcore trump supporter. Now I think i've been (((trumped)))

idk anons

kill yourself you fucking kike

>t. manchild ancap who thinks if he can destroy america he'll suddenly have his ancap utopia

>kike

>reddit spacing
kys kike

>You numale cucks
Get back to pleddit please

>They are the 1% of the Mexican population that's worth a damn.
And? Who fucking gives a shit you subhuman? We have more than enough of OUR OWN FUCKING PEOPLE WHO NEED OPPORTUNITIES THEY TAKE UP FOR THEMSELVES. FUCK YOU.

Wasn't the plan to deport only the criminal ones in first place?

>You can't defend this.
Defend what? What fraction of DACA fucktards do you think fit the description he is giving there? A hundredth of a percent?
sage

Technically yes, but if you pointed that out to a trumptard during the campaign they called you a hillary supporting cuck.

>Plus he's right, they are great for this country and our economy.
what kind of quantifiable evidence is there that supports such a stupid fucking statement?

?