Redpill concentration has been building up over the past year

>redpill concentration has been building up over the past year
>recently hit critical mass
>tfw broke it off with my fiancee because I can't morally justify making half breed children
Has anyone else had to do this? How long does it take for the emptiness to stop?

You did the right thing.

Been there too

are you the coffee or the cream

>broke off with my fiancee because we would have a child with a different skin colour

And that's why Sup Forumsacks will go extinct

It's sad that people actually shame all muslims for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all muslims to die, even the innocent muslims in Albania and Dearborn, Michigan.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him? That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment. That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

Even stupider is the fact that Jews who are innocent, powerless people play into your stupid, imaginary, schizophrenic world.

The cream of course, she was Korean.

Thank god we have Jews to set us right.

Yeah, because making a half breed hapa TOTALLY will continue your white bloodline.

Idiot. Just invirtro fertilize her with Scandinavian eggs

typical jew response, better to perpetuate race-mixing than die childless.

Just think man, you could have produced more Elliot Rodgers who would then go on to kill other people's white daughters. You did a good thing.

>Trump tries to hire the most qualified person for positions
>color me surprised, white people seem to be the most qualified every time

Did you do it for reasons of 'racial purity, future for white children', or because it only now dawned on you that your kids wouldn't look much like you?

I could never stand to have little brown or shaded kids, myself, quite apart from abstract future of whites.

I'm not sold on this - a hapa is more white blood put into the future than none.

>other people's thot daughter
Elliot did nothing wrong

Broke up with Asian girl because she was Asian once. Pain is pretty much gone now just got to find something else fuck though.

>broke it off with my fiancee because I can't morally justify making half breed children

My god what a faggot you are, if you love her then you shouldn't break it off for such a stupid reason. The white race isn't going to die out and you are a moron for thinking you would be contributing to its death. This, truly, is a real act of degeneracy.

>Inb4 kikery accuasations
>Inb4 leftist faggotry accusations

why is everyone treating this as his only chance? now he can go out and get a white girl. this isn't a hypothetical scenario of him and an asian woman as the last two people on earth.

I just didn't want my children to become part of the American grey goo mix who lack any kind of identity. I consider Whites who have linage from all over the damn European continent to be part of this grey goo as well so it wasn't really about looks.

If you were going to be so self-loathing as to kill yourself a few years into your marriage, then it was the right thing to do.

Blame a man for having strong ideals and morals, very good schlomo.

How is causing unfair emotional pain and robbing a woman of the promise of monogamy 'moral'? Oh wait, let me guess - muh white race won't survive meme.

>korean bugmen
>people

You did good son

Ultimately, she wouldn't be happy in the marriage because of him, so she is actually sparing her future pain and allowing her to find someone that doesn't care about that stuff.

That honestly sounds like a really pathetic excuse but whatever, he's the one that looks bad either way.

If you can't get a white girlfriend, you deserve to go extinct.

He has a right to his beliefs, as does she. Now both people can find someone suitable to them. Nothing really pathetic about it, just the reality of the situation.

Thanks for the reminder, Jew! Now let me go impregnate one of my plantation workers

So, you've got to find someone with your own European heritage? Should probably go back to the mother country for your woman. Good luck, regardless.

Shut up roastie

We get it, your female brain is incapable of abstract thought. Everything that isn't nihilism is wrong. OP did the right thing. This could obviously become a confusing scenario down the line. It takes a massive amount of self respect and foresight to throw away steady pussy like that. Most men are so thirsty that they'll stick around with someone they personally hate or are morally opposed to because of their hornyness. For a man to outpace his natural sex drive is admirable and you wouldn't get that because you're just a dumb bitch

No, I was saying that as an abstract position. I'm too old to find a breedable white woman, but might, an Asian one. I wouldn't love a half-Asian kid as much as I should though, so, I won't go that route.

Nope plenty of white people having white kids. There will be a white baby boom in the next 5 years or less. Fuckin screen cap it schlomo!

My dad had his last kid at 50, no excuse man. You still have time to contribute to the upcoming resurgence of whites.

We're back to having the highest birthrate for some reason (Trump?) for however long it lasts.

You make a fair point.

You're a stupid degenerate and I really hope you in particular die a painful death like most of the AIDS-ridden faggots will. There's a special place in hell for nihilistic post-modernist dickheads like you, and the way you project your own woeful control of your libido onto this man is shameful.

Also,
>Implying women exist on Sup Forums

Sorry, don't get the wrong idea, I was accusing YOU of being a nihilist. I guess my impression didn't really come off through text.

It takes a lot of self respect to end a relationship like that and in fact is very mature. You seem upset that it hurt the gook's feelings. Well, yeah, not every relationship ends with shaking hands and an everlasting friendship. OP did the right thing and saved himself an even nastier ending down the line. And, it shows that OP isn't a huge faggot that thinks women are scarce and he's incapable of finding someone else to fill that role.

But either way you're a dumb cultural Marxist or a roastie. It's obvious

It's hard to score a 35 y.o. when you're 50 and not rich or famous. I bet your dad was already married, no? Plus I fear that at my age my kids would be autistic. No, better to find some other way to contribute.

Ahahahahaha if you have a steady income that allows you to be self sufficient you could easily find yourself some young unemployed girl in an age group full of heroin addicts and unemployed ex college students with loads of debt. The truth is young women are looking for older and older men because their own generation isn't even able to support themselves.

Well you came to the right place, after all, pol is nothing more than a circle jerk for alt-right nazi weeaboos who will never achieve their goal of a fourth reich and are genetic dead ends.

>projecting

This guy gets it. the 18-29 market is saturated with girls looking to be taken care of if you're that type of dude. It's shooting fish in a barrel man.

>I was accusing YOU of being a nihilist. I guess my impression didn't really come off through text.

That's because you're fucking retarded.

>You seem upset that it hurt the gook's feelings

You're even more of a fucking idiot now. I clearly stated my reasons and now you're strawmanning me. Go back and read the post carefully this time.

>OP did the right thing and saved himself an even nastier ending down the line

Yes, make that statement as vague as possible so it's harder to rebut. Great job. Now it's literally just a game of 'did not, did too'.

>And, it shows that OP isn't a huge faggot that thinks women are scarce and he's incapable of finding someone else to fill that role.

It doesn't show that all you moron, he left her because he thinks having kids that aren't 100% aryan is immoral due to the 'redpilling' he's received, which sounds far more like a blackpilling to me. There's no connection that can be made between that and any perceived lack of fear of scarcity.

>But either way you're a dumb cultural Marxist or a roastie. It's obvious

Are you going to persist with that unsubstantiated claim? Calling it obvious based on your stupid assumption doesn't make it true. But then I guess you're no better than the left - everyone who disagrees with them is a nazi, everyone who disagrees with you is a commie.

Fucking moron.

you can make her next generation whiter if you breed with her

Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN!

>It's sad that people actually shame all Muslims for the actions of a few

What's sad is that there's more than a few Muslims alive actually, though I'd prefer there be zero

Or he could've created the next Markiplier, who is loved by millions.

>pretends race is skin deep
>belongs to race that has spent thousands of years infiltrating and destroying other races

>I could never stand to have little brown or shaded kids, myself, quite apart from abstract future of whites.
This. I want my kids to look like me. Not that I don't also believe that we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, but ew.

Really.
> Heroin addicts
yeah nah
> and kids with college debt.
Hmm. It's a thought. I'd just make sure she carried a child before she got to divorce me for support, huh?

Still, it's a good thought.

You sound like faggot. You did her a favor.

Accusing your opponent of what you ((are)), that's too old tatic, cunt, doesn't work anymore.

holy shit why do people keep replying to this pasta bait. 5th time i've seen that one or a variation of it today only.

I notice you don't have an argument though, discount spic.

stopped reading at albania

Just think! If they lived in muslim-a-stan, no-one would shame them for any of their ways. Why do you want into our white countries, again?

My girlfriend has been talking about marriage and all I can think about is if (when) she leaves me she'll get half my shit. She already bitches I'm not around enough, and I want to become a doctor. I know we'd get divorced and she'd get half my everything.

>innocent muslims in Albania and Dearborn, Michigan.

Peaceful because they're a small population. Even they are not dumb enough to act up with so few numbers.

But little muslim populations become big muslim populations, and big muslim populations kill.