I want to _____ chino

I want to _____ chino.

marry the sister of

FUCK

remember to report all FBI threads

watch another season of

cum inside the dirty shit hole of

defenestrate

I wish Gochiusa could still have a proper thread every once in a blue moon, instead of daily shitposting ones.

I learned a new word today. Thanks user.

drink coffee from asshole of

be

Actual coffee or cum-shit mixture coffee?

Why would I cum in something I'm going to drink from?

protect from filthy anons

Feels like a waste if you don't cum inside it. At least at the end after you've finished drinking out of it?

That's not how you do dishes.

Stop posting lewd things.

You first

Is Chino's cute asshole just a dish to you user? Is that all it means to you?

Can I drink coffee from her cunny while you drink it from her asshole?

How clean do you want this asshole to be?

>just a dish
No her cute little delicate ass would be my most treasured coffee cup. Imagine those cheesy flower decorated cups you used to drink from when you were visiting your grandmom as a child. Now she's dead and she left those for you. It's not the matter of how they look but all those sweet memories.

That's Chino's ass.

squeeze and cuddle

I can't believe you guys want to do lewd things to Chino. I mean, she's way too young. She's a middle schooler whose breasts aren't even fully developed yet, instead merely amounting to some small, soft buds with small, pink nipples. Although some shots from the anime make it seem as if her hips have developed a slight amount, her body is still very small and she's undoubtedly still a virgin; she would probably have a hard time accommodating an user, even if you did it gently and slowly while you held her small frame close to your own body. Additionally, dirtying her pure body and face with any unsightly fluids would be a crime, and even if you had the audacity to do so you had better thoroughly clean up your mess right away, and leave every inch of her supple body spotless. But you really shouldn't even think about doing such things to a young, innocent girl like Chino, Sup Forums, it's just not right. Definitely refrain from doing so.

>sexualizing the Gochiusas

shitpost with

It's the right thing to do.

Hug like she was my real imouto

My wife Chino is so cute.

I don't remember you asking for my daughter's hand in marriage, Sup Forumsnon

Why is Sharo so shit? She ruined the whole bunnisode.

Chino a cute. A CUTE

>Sharo
Who?

Sharo was sexually abused as a child.

I want to wait until she's just finished pooping and then stick my dick inside.

The cute, poor one that would probably fuck old men for money.

How many times has Wild Geese cum inside her?

cheat on my wife

>The cute, poor one
FTFY.

Chino is not my wife.

Never. Only senpai can sexually fuck Sharo.

I feel sorry for Chiya.

She's found companionship with faceless old men. They're particularly fond of how she keeps sucking even after they cum.

It's okay, she has plenty of cocks to worship instead.

I want Chiya to always smell of my semen.

Fuck nosepussy of

Wild Geese is female.

what is she doing there?

Cocoa needs my Cockoa.

Hot Kokoa? But she isn't hot.

Have rough sex with

Gochiusa threads are for _______

pedophiles

reminding people that Cocoa is shit and ruins whole bunnisodes.

No!

Then just create one. I read the manga monthly so we can discuss the story developments or something. Meme threads like this one should be reported and banned.

>implying any real plot development from a series where fuck all happens

The manga isn't getting translated, is it?

This show is nothing but comfy memes.

fuck off circlejerk

>Syaro will never hug you

we need /ag/

No. Generals should be purged.

Might as well roll

It would end up full of shitposting anyway, Gochiusa threads are only an excuse to circlejerk.

Please don't be a retard.
Same for you. It would only take one newfag mod after generals get banned to destroy Sup Forums forever.

Something like Attack on Titan or SAO might be more to your taste. There doesn't need to be anything big happening for the story to progress. The characters and their relationships got a lot of development since the beginning. After the anime ended there's been chapters about Cocoa visiting her sister, Rize's backstory, several chapters touching the topic of Chino's dead mother, Chimame preparing to graduate to high school and so on.

Top kek.

I want to help the Chimames graduate, if you know what I mean.

Lame joke

I don't know what you mean but I'm sure it's something hilarious. hahaha

The biggest problem with generals is that most of them are just daily circlejerks and image dumps without any real discussion. Then there are couple of pure offtopic threads like DJT.

No, I don't know. Explain further.

It's never gonna happen hence /ag/ being our only hope.

rape

rolling

Talking on IRC to get rid of you OP. See ya later buddy.

I believe in you Sharo.

But it's Syaro.

I twitted Hiro about these threads, He said they were okay with his usual broken english.

Sharo = Rize's wife
Syaro = My wife

Whatever floats your boat, Chiya.

I want to float Chiya's boat.

But that's not story progression. What you described is character development, which admittedly gradually happens over the course of the series. However, this seems to happen outside of any major plot points of the story (as there really aren't any).

She already has impressive flotation devices.

>so triggered he has to run crying to his mod boyfriend to delete the thread
Pathetic.

>implying plot is essential for a SoL

That was never implied. I just don't go into a SoL expecting plot development.

L-lewd.

I want to line them all up on a huge bed and gently break their hymens one after another. One thrust per Chimame.

I'll take the bloodied sections of the bedsheets home and frame them on my wall.

But there are major plot points. Mocha coming to town is a major plot point. Chino leaving town for the first time is a major plot point. Chimame and Rize graduating will be a very big plot point.

As a Britbong who frequents BBC News, I was disappointed when I came across this.

At least they didn't use a Gochiusa picture to illustrate their article.

Rikka from Precure got on the front page of BBC News a few months ago I think.