DADDY YOU'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE POOR DREAMING CHILDREN AREN'T YOU ?

DADDY YOU'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE POOR DREAMING CHILDREN AREN'T YOU ?

sweet jesus she is an attractive woman, I'd let the entire middle east into the country for her

I think Trump has the Aryan fault of being too nice. JewVanka has the jewish virus, so she is fucked in the head.

she is bland as fuck desu

They have to go back. Now get me a Diet Coke and a double cheeseburger.

cosmetic surgery

nice meme flag kike

>Make
>Amnesty
>Great
>Again
AmnestyDon2020

He's using DACA to expose the corruption and inefficiency on both sides. He's not gonna let us down.

poor jew. so desperate.

DADDY THE MEAN ARAB ARE THREATENING OUR ISRAELI FRIENDS. KILL THEM DADDY, KILL THEM ALL

Really makes you think.

she's kind fuckin ugly, donkey boy

>Really makes you think.
Its almost like she respects the will of the American people or some other crazy shit....even though she may not agree.

odd, it is almost like an intelligent political decision.

Will she be the first woman president?

>plastic surgery addict
>too dumb to get into UPenn even though her dad is alum / billionaire
>caught lying that she graduated with honors
>married a closeted homosexual Jew
>never had a real job
>scam fashion and jewelry line failed

Thanks for finally ending this shitty "Ivanka puppetmaster" narrative

bullshit. he's addicted to the "positive" press. that's ALL he cares about. he's an insecure and vain perpetual child being manipulated by the left/press

Bawhahahaha!
I'm saving every one of these delusional faggots post for when trump makes 30million beautiful Brown democrat voters legal.
It's a hoot.

looking forward to the montage

he's wheeling and dealing to keep his idiot kids & kike son in law out of prison. he's 100% controlled at this point

lmao what a bunch of bs

Hit 'em up with huge amounts of mind altering drugs...duct tape the finest surgically sharp sushi knives to the arms and have them battle. PPV.