Why does the USA not want other countries to have nuclear weapons if also they have it?

why does the USA not want other countries to have nuclear weapons if also they have it?

because then the usa cant nuke them

>why does the USA not want North Korea to have nuclear weapons if also they have it?

ftfu

I guess it's not obvious enough. North Korea wants to blow everybody the fuck up.

It's not about not wanting other countries to not have them, it's about WHAT countries can have them. Why have some little chubby schoolyard bully get access to a weapon like a nuke?

Should be obvious even to grease balls, the more countries with nukes the more likely we are to have another nuclear exchange.

Pakistan has them and they think they are powered by Islamic faeries... Are you comfortable with that?

No they don't. The globalists want to blow North Korea up because they insist on being independent so they need deterrent.

I'm not specifically talking about NK (also who have been nuked by them ?? )

what about Iran? Pakistan?

America's the bully idiot.

How can you invade an enemy country, if it have nuclear warheads?

>The globalists want to blow North Korea

Yup. It makes perfect sense, we had South Korea to mold into something and turned them into a pile of rubble. You're absolutely right. Anything we touch turns into a pile of rubble.

why you should invade an enemy country?
also did it ever happen?

This. Honestly the UK should surrender their whole stockpile to us.

>what is Yoguslavia
>what is Iraq
>what is Libya
>what is Syria

>Honestly the UK should surrender their whole stockpile to us

Did you say the UK should surrender their stockpile to us like to you? or to us like to the U.S.?

>why you should invade an enemy country?
Resources, strategic position, buffer states ecc...
>also did it ever happen?
of course. Remember about Lybia and Iraq. The US lose their credibility in this decade (2003-2013)

To Canada obviously.

>implying those countries weren't shit before we got there

Yeah, we turned it from one pile of shit to another. We didn't create a pile of shit out of nothing. North Korea has potential you fucking retard. Just imagine what we could do with them.

Wasn't so obvious. Canada doesn't need nukes. The United States keeps shit in check.

>Why have some little chubby schoolyard bully get access to a weapon like a nuke?
Sounds exactly like your gun situation, lol

The South Africans were the smartest, they got rid of their nukes when they knew the niggers we're going to take over, the USA should do the same before they hit 49%

The 5 light-blue countries on the map you posted are party to the Non-Proliferation agreement. They've collectively agreed to stop the spread of nuclear weapons, and actively disarm their own stockpiles. Believe it or not, they all agree that the end of the world is something they do not want to see happen.

The red-colored countries are not party to this agreement, and their past hostilities towards their neighbors combined with nukes makes for a dangerous game.

Iran getting nukes would prompt Saudi Arabia to start a nuclear program, and cause a mini cold-war in the middle east.

because nukes are the only thing that guarantees soverigntee from the united states and the more nukes there are the more chance we will destroy civilization.

I'm amazed there haven't been more accidents, im sure there will be at least a limited nuclear conflict over the next few decades as resources become scarce, probably between india and pakistan.

Almost every war is started over resources.

Iran is the only one of those two that should have nuclear weapons, Pakistan is too unstable, they're one jihadist coup away from blowing India the fuck up

Turn them into degenerate consumers and wage slaves. Nuke yourself.

self preservation
when you're on top, it makes sense to make sure as little as possible others have it too
including allies - since it increases risk of miscalculation

i remember us had a joint risk assessment (read: plunder) of african uranium a few weeks back

no they dont, they want to not be invaded by us.
the whole drive towards nukes in NK and iran accelerated after one of the "axis of evil" countries got destroyed because they didnt have wmds

>Implying it's better to have no wage than to be a wage slave

matter of fact, you think it's better to be a slave than a wage slave? HAHA. u dumb.

muh naayms jeeerf

The Amerifat imagines himself not a slave.

The US can't invade countries with nukes.

Because some countries, like the US and russia wouldn't use nuclear weapons for fear of killing everyone. Other countries, like NK or every African nation, are too dumb to realize that and would use them.

All jokes aside. Do you know what a slave is?. definition wise?.

What is a Dane? Some sort of pastry I think.

i am cute

i am a homosexual!!!

Do you? If North Koreans are slaves at least they are slaves to their own people while you are a slave to corporations, niggers, spics and Jews.

Nukes are a good thing. Imagine how cool it would be if all terrorist orgs had abundant nukes available to them for use, and nukes were as common as rpg's.

Yugo wasn't shit yet until it all spiraled down after Tito's death,your CIA niggers just made the process quicker to divide the whole nation.

yeah i hear mc donalds operates extermination /forced labor camps in Delaware

This is what happens when your source of the United States is /pol, and ONLY Sup Forums.

I hope all of Denmark isn't as dumb as you.

>Peak American argumentation

You think North Korea is the land of the free and America is gulag central.

how up fucked can be you?

It's the fucking problem of the world. No one should have such power, but if you reach the nuclear disarmament there will be war between the super-powers

Communism. He is already too fucked

Because they can. It's all about power, not morals. Eat or be eaten. Welcome to the real world, pussyfag.

Freedom is overrated. Freedom to be brainwashed by MSM instead of state media wow so important. Freedom to be addicted to prescription opioids. Freedom to be morbidly obese. Freedom be forced to live and work with niggers. Freedom to be unemployed. Freedom to be demographically replaced. Freedom to be killed by niggers. Freedom to be hated for being white in your own country.

In the world of the blind, the Cyclops is king.