Why White so Racist??

Firefighter Says Saving One Dog Is ‘More Important’ Than A Million Black People

Tyler Roysdon has been suspended for his racist Facebook post.

>An Ohio fire department has suspended one of its volunteer firefighters for a racist Facebook post suggesting he’d prefer to save a dog in an emergency than a black person.

>Tyler Roysdon, a volunteer for Franklin Township, wrote that if he had to choose between saving a dog or a black man from a burning building, the dog would get priority, because “one dog is more important than a million n****rs.”

>Roysdon has since removed the post from his Facebook page,but a screenshot appears below.

>Once township officials discovered the post, Roysdon was suspended indefinitely, according to local station WHIO-TV.

>The township will hold adisciplinary hearing for him on Sept. 27, the station reported.

>Because he is a volunteer, Roysdon is only paid when he is called to duty. Authorities said he will not be called while the suspension is in effect.

>Township officials released an official statement about Roysdon on Thursday, confirming that he was suspended until the township’s board of trustees can meet to determine his fate:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA1IcloarMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Why the fuck would you put that on facebook? Socia media make people retarded.

He's not wrong.

so much this

>Black voices
>Written by a balding cuckold white guy

huff post celebrates the only diversity that matters it seems

Damn it, i should of downloaded that Pepe fireman.

I live near franklin township, one town away. You literally have to pass a physical fitness test to work as one. I was thinking about becoming one. They aren't the ones who go into fires either.

Nobody should lose job for speaking any opinion, esp if they're good at said job. Also, an ugly and deaf mutt is worth saving over the entire universe population of niggers.*

*includes space niggers and pic related

literally just have to*

He didn't say that he would not save a black, just that they are worthless. I don't see anything wrong with this.

this

He was wrong.

A dog is worth more than all of Africa.

>volunteer firefighter

>Dogs have more love in their heart than the average nig
He said nothing wrong

based firefighter

I'd save a dog over a white person too, fwiw.

You can't 'punish' someone in america for a facebook post. All they can do is ban him from being a volunteer firefighter.

kek

He's a dickhead. His logic would be sound if it went more like:

>Saving one dog is more important than a million people

You're supposed to hate everyone equally, even if you confuse black people for niggers.

Dogs make Great pets Loyal and are beneficial to society you won't find a single decent person that'll contribute to society in a Million Niggers

A public face probably should be able to, like the CEO of a company or a news anchor or something. Also a PR guy but that's for obvious reasons.

After searching my feelings for .00003 seconds, I agree with the firefighter.

Niggers actually torture dogs I wish I had the gif I saw recently in a nigger hate thread

>Nobody should lose job for speaking any opinion
Had it been a nigger firefighter saying this about whites you wouldn't be saying this.

>>The township will hold adisciplinary hearing for him on Sept. 27,
He shouldn't go
>confirming that he was suspended until the township’s board of trustees can meet to determine his fate:
He should tell them to fuck right off

1 dog is more important than all the niggers

Sounds about right, seditious niggers aren't worth 3/5ths of one of my turds.

Truth is raycis

I fail to see any wrongdoing.

In this case it's related to the job.
If he just said
>I hate niggers
then sure, but he basically said
>If my job requires me to choose between a nigger and a dog, I'd save the dog
Imagine a black firefighter saying
>If my job requires me to save whitey or a dog, I'd save the dog

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

>they're going to fire and suspend a FIREFIGHTER
>because he said some words
So people should literally burn and die because someone's feefees got hurt ;---;7

I look this guy up. I find him on the ohio data base but Intelius has nothing! they always have everyone! someone explain!

All firefighters are, in fact based. And most (like 85-90% are in fact, white. More so than police departments. But no one talks about that.

It's a complete mystery.

>Roysdon
did nothing wrong

Black people publicly say shit far worse every single day, and they aren't losing their jobs.

Why are (((you))) okay with this?

absolutely true but god damn some people need to learn how to filter what they say

>Firefighter Says Saving One Dog Is ‘More Important’ Than A Million Black People

I completely agree with him.

>Tyler Roysdon has been suspended for his racist Facebook post.

Why? He's right though.

>Socia media make people retarded.

I completely agree with you.

I fucking knew it. This guy isnt Tyler Roysdon. He is Adam Roysdon.

is his wife a beaner? she looks like she's part goblin

So, how many niggers do you have on Island?

Im blacj and unironically agree with this. You can treat a dog with respect and they will love you, protect and worship you like a god/parent. You can do the same with a black """ friend" "" and they will steal from you, take your girl and constantly call you a bitch ass nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=lA1IcloarMw

Dogs serve a functuon. Companionship, protection, they help with hunting.

so I check his friend list and I think Tyler is his brother.

so adam on the left. maybe that is Tyler on the left. He'd be about 15 or 16

maybe it was false alarm

Dead meme but made me kek. Thanks user

I

Also

Completely

Agree

With

You

he dindu nuffi n

Any time

I unironically believe my dog is smarter than at least 25% of blacks. By some miracle blacks are just able to speak the same language so society places them in higher regard. Its truly incredible. You can even hear their brains process the language differently by their ebonics slang "who dat be ova derr" etc etc

so wait a minute what are you saying about black lives?

i also agree.

It never wiuld have got attention if a dundu said anything about whitey

>suspended

This guy got a paid vacation and his boss gets to say he punished him. They were both probably laughing their asses off about it. How are firefighters so based?

black people don't have jobs

One is a loyal companion, always ready to defend and please you while the other might spontaneously punch you if you look at them the wrong way so I don't think he's wrong.

he isn't wrong

We must secure the existence of our doggos and a future for cute puppers.

Nothing. I only care for black and asian qties. Everything else sucks.

He is right

ooga booga.

So this is why firefighters get attacked during riots.

I saw this years ago and always thought it was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. Still is.
Anyone know the youtube video of this?

go back to red dit you fucking faggot

Cats too. Most niggers are not just subhuman, they are lower tier even than animals. Firefighter is right.

>mfw i hate kids and even this is enough to warm my grinch heart

LOL

One might assume that niggers should be capable of getting the hell out of a burning building while pets are often chained, caged, or left stuck somewhere. He might have recently got called to a fire only to find a bunch of niggers screaming for his help after starting a fire and leaving their dogs to burn.

How dare you speak my native tongue

You should post this but with the sound. The man laughs like an actual orangutan

this is the first fucking thing i noticed too. what a joke this world is

Because we LITERALLY do not fucking care.

Yep, that's what he came from.

suspended from a volunteer position???
thats impressive

>rescue some black people
>Sheeeeeeeet nigga bout time you showed up
>wait I need to get my jordans out the closet first

This

>firefighter suspendied for racism
>one racism is more important than saving people

>hands up don't put our fires out

FUCK WITE PEPOLE

>Socia media make people retarded.

Completely agree. I don't know what people are thinking when they post the shit they post but social media is a like a loaded gun for your career.

toally

>i dun kno why wypipo dun want us in dey neighborhoods

>Huff post calling someone racist

Where's the lie?

So why did he get suspended? Is there a law that says saving rabid chimpanzees is more important than saving healthy dogs?

>nigger are human meme
Kys faggot

Nobody asked for your worthless opinion, fucking anglo cuck, stick to fucking abos

tone it down guys, we got Trump Elected, we don't wan't to screw it up

What if the dog is a Pitt Bull?

Be honest! The dogs mans best friend.

is that submachinegun made out a sofa leg?

word.

that is one fine looking black qt. got any more? the ones promoted on the internet (by you know (((who))))) are usually vulgar and unattractive

What can a nigger do better than a dog?

destroy the environment

When a white person uses the n-word, it's an act of violence.

Stop using it.

However, black people have taken back the n-word from their oppressors and are thus allowed to use it.

your presence on earth is a violence. please remove yourself.

Saying nigger is not an act of violence, it is simply a label giving to blacks that do not assimilate.

pick cotton