Ctrl + f

>ctrl + f
>no SAO thread
Sup Forums I'm disappoint.

Sup Forums does not discuss good shows, user

>it's another trapped in a mmo world

fucking dropped

Sup Forums is contrarian board they hate every popular anime even though it's good.

There are people who don't use the catalog's own search box?

Did this show really need an incest subplot? Look Japan, I know you don't get how human emotions actually work, but when you grow up in the same house with someone from toddler-hood... you don't want to fuck them. You just don't.

SAO is shit. End of the discussion.

Why would there be an SAO thread right now?

>watching anime with Alice in Wonderland archtrope
Don't do this.

Come on user, we can still discuss the many ways it fails at everything and complain about them.
Isn't that what you come to Sup Forums for?

SAO is not "comfy" enough for these autists here

So, who else is hyped for the movie and Season 3?

Kill yourselves

...and this is the moment I thought to myself, this girl is going to make some therapist very rich.

You know, if they had therapists in Japan.

no

New volume is out in Nippon

>no SAO thread
>Sup Forums I'm disappoint.

Why?

Only good for rape, yeah.

That's been discussed to death already, there were at least half a dozen threads up at all times while it was airing. Every single reason why it was shit has been said a thousand times already.

And if you're gonna say "but I wasn't here for it" means you joined after 2012, in which case you should also fuck off.

it's self insert from day0. I don't see why you didn't predict the incest coming up

Or it could mean that they just hadn't watched it then. You know, not everyone watches every single anime that comes out as it comes out. In fact, some scientists have even discovered that it's possible to not watch a show months, or even years, after its initial release regardless of its popularity.

>it's self insert from day0.

Isn't that, like, 90% of anime?

It's also badly written.

i hope this is a bait thread.

Isn't that, like, 100% of anime?

Its teenagetier at best.

Its boring with no development in anything and if I wanted to watch romance there are better animes for that. It even fails at romance though so I dont even know which direction it is heading and I rather dont even want to know.

Onegai, kill yourself

>Its boring with no development in anything
Arent those kind of shows Sup Forumss favorite?

>ctrl + f
>no TWO YEARS, GLOPPING NOISE nor FLOWED ENDLESSLY
Sup Forums I'm disappoint.

>SAO can't have threads
>garbage like Re:Zero is just fine
Never change Sup Forums

Sausage Sup Forumsnons.

Youre shitting on a mediocre show and making it seem like its the worst one out there. Nice job of distancing anyone new otaku from a potenttialy fun experience.

Even reddit is better than this

>new otaku
You should go to fuck yourself and never come back.

Fuck off tripshit.

Well if you had been posting on Sup Forums for more than a few months you'd know how Sup Forums feels about SAO in which case what's the point of making this thread. All the posts so far have attacked the shitty writing/self insert nature of it or been defending it (ironically I hope). I think it's fine for someone to like it as anime junkfood but if you came here wanting actually intelligent discussion about it you're either hopelessly naive or have the most garbage taste imaginable.

No one starts a psycho pass thread (also came out a few years ago now) and when people talk shit to OP says "WHOA hey GUYS! SCIENTISTS found it possible you can watch Anime after it airs hurrr" yeah no shit we get you PERSONALLY hadn't seen it yet because you're a casual and want your personal opinion catered too but the rest of us want fresh discussion on stuff that hasn't been done to death/is Facebook tier anime.

Christ.

This may be the best post I've seen explaining why people are attacked for posting about anime that is already widely talked about elsewhere, thanks dude, I may save this for later.

You're right. We should make more threads for speculating about what our waifus piss would taste like because Sup Forums is a beacon for smart intellectuals who only talk important anime.

...or, and stick with me here, when you see a thread for a show you don't like, you could just not click on it.

>ctrl + f
>just one "kill yourself"

i am disappoint

Nah

>Otaku is defined by time

Why his sword looks like a dick? Another part of a wish fulfillment?

It's a swaxe.

>Serious replies to obvious bait thread

Sup Forums is truly dead

Sup Forums is dead, this is post-moot neo-Sup Forums.

It's an ongoing series. Not sure how many even read the LNs though.
I think Alicization turned to shit

Sup Forums was DOA.

>tripshit
Not me this time.