What do you honestly think of styx? i think he makes some good points and he's a well spoken fellow...

what do you honestly think of styx? i think he makes some good points and he's a well spoken fellow. what are his best videos?

He's fine,but he seriously has to stop the ''Trump 4D chess'' crap

this

hes become an insufferable trump apologist and the only videos worth a damn are ones where hes not cucking for drumpf

>wasting time listening to the opinions of some random asshole on the internet

ecelebs and their followers are pure unadulterated cancer, every last one of them

Don't agree with everything he says but I do enjoy his pro liberty views. He also raises points nobody else does.

That's about all, peace out.

It makes me uncomfortable when he doesn't wear a shirt.

He needs to make an Armenian Genocide video.

I think you are okay. Don't be hard on yourself

You're only talking shit cause you don't have a NEET platform to shout nonsense to sell your books to dummies. Take a second to stop inhaling burgers and take some fools money.

Giving a shit about Ecelebs

>KYS faggot

I don't watch any e-celebs, I'm not into all of that crap, I just gather info here and there and check it myself
Is this guy any better than your random e-celeb

All this 4D chess nonsense he's pushing sounds ridiculous, then again the guy has an incredibly good track record when it comes to predictions. I want to be hopeful.

I was kind of an eceleb once, it was pretty shit. The other ecelebs attack you even after you stop making videos and shit to try to get points with their fans. It's really annoying

no thanks i have a real job

Donate to my Patreon so I can buy more shitty MREs to eat on camera while loudly making disgusting smacking sounds into the microphone.

>clinks spoon obsessively

"Blue Collar Man" and "Lorelei" are great but "Come Sail Away" never really impressed me

related

He's a genius political analyst, but not so much in other things.

Grand Illusion was a decent album

He's back on my good side. Been putting in some good work lately.

>satanist
>lolbertarian
>bisexual
>le civic nationalist
>vermont
into the gas chamber with him

i agree with this

I like his literature work

kek. never seen one of those videos.

That's why you ignore them cause they are spreading word of you. Useful idiots.

fair enough.

>future James Bond actor

is he really bisexual?

His analysis is interesting
I'm not sure it's "le 4d chess", more like "he's a negotiator and businessman and he'll work with whoever he can"
And since I know Styx browses Sup Forums, if I wanted to send him some coffee, where would I send it to?

The "4D underwater backgammon" has always been hyperbolic. Seems like Styx believes Trump is maneuvering around democrats to get some legitimate legislation pushed through in the next few years.

And I think he may be right, Trump seems to be doing a good job of setting the stage for a good deal when it comes to passing tax reform, immigration reform/ the wall, and a lot of other possibilities.

they're people you used to be friends with and hosted on your show and shit. Try it and I guarantee it will piss you off.

This is the fool proof 3 step plan to becoming an eceleb:

1. make a Twitter account and follow all the ecelebs who interact with their fans
2. shitpost until you get into one of their videos or on a stream
3. start hosting your own streams and making your own videos full of shitposting

and you're done. you now have at least 2,000 followers on youtube and twitter and 500+ real morons will tune into your shows and watch you play video games. Around this time, all the ecelebs you talked to over the past couple weeks will start turning on you one by one

wait what? He's a faggot?

He came out with a video today saying Trump added on to that condemning hate bill including the leftists in. Seems like he was talking to us, i don't know what other group would care. Guess he's willing to work with us at least.

He's alright.

Does Styx smoke weed or drink at all?

C'mon dude... c'mon. Really? c'mon.

no

b.. but

art of the deal, have you read it, art of the deal bro clearly he knows what he's doing, it says so in art of the deal

He's fine, I just don't want to see his exposed chest.

Either be hairy or clean, not pubescent patchy.

I like him and he's intelligent, but I wish he'd realize his libertarian "live and let live" approach will not work in the coming future.

We should acquire biological weapons as soon as possible.

we already have them, they're called muslims

Le 4D chess man

kek, saved to my folder, he's so extreme centrist

I could care less about the specifics of his political leanings, when it comes down to it I watch him because he's right almost every fuckin time he predicts something, and he always finds points that most people don't consider

I find him boring

Radical centrist. Lives among white people and brags how he doesn't care about ethnicity.

Is this fake? i dunno

I enjoyed his election coverage and the occult stuff is interesting but lately he just won't shut the fuck up about how he is le puppet master who sees through the political veil and it's reaaaally irritating

fantastic content producer. he has a great mind for seeing patterns in politics and social issues. but he has an issue that effects allot of rant channels. when he makes his videos, its like he's talking to himself, and their is a ton of restating and rehashing things he has already brought up while he tries to find a phrasing that he likes.

Yeah he's stubborn and kinda of a beta male but he's pretty immune to bulling. If he's already kinda siding with us we know what he's gonna do when he starts running out of options.

He used to be in hot water with some fundamentalist Christians and he would say stuff like that just to piss them off.

He's fine when it comes to political commentary. Less fine when it comes to ideology. His own ideology is a bit bland and toothless and basically distills down to "dude do what you want lmao". He keeps railing against "the far-right" and I don't think he understands it all that well. In his mind it appears to mean nothing more than bossy hooligans. I think he's just settled into his libertarian ways and doesn't want to go much further. Anyway, I don't want to bash him, I do enjoy some videos.

He's posted here for years. I remember arguing with him a few years back about charles manson being a cuck.

He needs to stop making so many Vermont issues videos unless its a rant about a new Ben and Jerry's flavor

That's about all...peace out

I wish he'd talk more about the Awan case, he's only down like 2 vids on it. There are huge updates since he did his last one. C'mon styx! It's the next big scandal about to bubble over!

He should wear a fucking shirt, disgusting, degenerate faggot. Maybe then I'd be able to watch his videos and jusdge him by his merit (if he has any)

All of his videos are 10-15 minutes of repeating himself. If he made his videos 2 minutes I would like him.

>eats interesting and historical foods
>takes risks no mortal would survive

Sums up

If Styx has already proven himself to be an accurate and reliable predicator of future events in this administration and even in previous ones, I think he may know what he's talking about. Stop being fucking retards - Styx's predictions are nearly always spot on. You would be best to listen to him and use your brain instead of sucking off Jared Taylor or Corbyn (bongcucks)

My only personal problem with Styx is the no shirt thing, the occultism shit (but that's what he likes so whatever) and the lack of him talking to others. His commentary is gold but he has a very boring channel so I have to play vidya while listening to him or else I'll fall asleep