Oh look it's Reddit spacing!

Hi everyone!

Meet "H.R.2359: The FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) Liability Harmonization Act"

This bill was introduced in the US House of Representatives on May 4, 2017 (while Russian hackers were first snooping around in Equifax systems) and Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice on June 7, 2017.

It was introduced by Loudermilk (R GA-11), Royce (R CA-39), Budd (R NC-13), King (R NY-2), and Wagner (R MO-2)

The bill would limit penalties for a Credit Reporting Bureau to the lesser of 1% of a victims net worth or $500,000, and would prohibit punitive damages.

A hearing was held on the bill last Thursday, the same day that Equifax announced that pretty much every single American household had their entire identity stolen including names, address history, work history, social security numbers, drivers license numbers, email addresses, passwords, and those little question/answer thingies for when you forget your password.

As a reminder, Equifax continues to seize more and more of your personal credit data in spite of this criminal negligence of your personal data, from lenders, employers, banks and other credit bureaus and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.

Of course, for a hack of this magnitude to have occurred would require either multiple terabytes to be offloaded from Equifax servers in a few hours with intimate knowledge of the entire IT architecture, or, thousands of spoofed and unauthorized IP addresses roaming about Equifax systems for months as hackers explored the network and slowly moved data daily.

Both scenarios imply possible collusion with one or more employees and definite lack of proper monitoring and oversight. To overhaul problems of this magnitude would take a multi billion dollar 6-18 month upgrade, so basically nothing has been fixed as Equifax continues to glean your personal information.

Anyhoo wanted to let you know Congress debated last Thursday whether or not to let credit reporting agencies off the hook. The day after Equifax accidentally let every working American household get doxxed. They opened the debate by bringing up a bill that was written literally at the same time Equifax was getting hacked and they don't see why this is a problem.

I don't really wanna be the guy to say we just got cyber nuked with no disaster planning strategy but we just got nuked with no disaster planning strategy.

So now the GOP Congress thinks the best idea is to do nothing. They probably developed a habit under Obama. It's why they couldn't repeal Obamacare.

Nigger what are paragraphs?

Paragraphs and complete are just writing styles only used by normies. Everyone knows normies are stupid and most people don't suffer from socio-normative perils like having a decent job, a healthy sex life or a wide circle of friends.

Bump

Hehe look my ID

White people using the n-word is an act of violence.

Stop doing it.

However, black people have taken back the n-word from their oppressors and are thus allowed to use it.

It's sad that people actually shame all blacks for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all blacks to die, even the innocent blacks in Ghana and the American South.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him?

That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment.

That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

Hehehehhehehehehehehehheheheheh

Explain like i am retarded

Of fuck! Mine says n0g!
I'm outta here!

Toon on a Boon?

Nigger.

Tigger on a Nigger

Eqifax let basically any adult with credit worth a shit get their identity stolen (144 million, basically half the country. The other half are children)
The hack went on for weeks. Was discovered, executives dumped ~2mil in company stock with ing the next 2 days, then made the hack public weeks later. Stock price tanked, their call center and websites all crashed, and public is outraged.
There are massive class action lawsuits in the works. This legislation would shield (((them))) from facing much of the legal backlash.

jesus christ, you reddit niggers have no idea how to infiltrate an imageboard. If you post the same copy pasta in every fucking thread you're so easily identified.

You leftist cucks are too dumb to infiltrate an anonymous imageboard. Give up on life, please

It might have been a shill at one point but if it's posted a billion times it just got hijacked by 13 year old Sup Forums posters.

Stop being such a faggot

OP here. I'm a Democrat. I even acknowledged my paragraph format, punctuation, and proper grammar.

I seem to be doing okay.

The FBI should have cordoned off Equifax like a crime scene.

Literally every single working household in America has gotten doxxed. Our full names, social security numbers, drivers licenses, don't, entire rental/mortgage history, work history, and credit history. Plus email addresses, passwords, and those little question/answer hint thingies for when you forget your password.

Stolen. By an unknown entity.

Every single working American has been doxxed.

And they get to continue operating normally as if nothing happened.

I'm not talking about all democrat voters when im talking about leftist cucks. These are the kind of people that plan "infiltrations" of Sup Forums on reddit and in their discord servers. But use the same post in every single thread, slightly altered to fit the thread topic.

Your OP was fine. It was merely pointing out this copy pasta fuckery

That picture, muh sides

What's wrong with this? I heard that when Yanks get together one of the hottest topics of conversation is the anger regular hard-working Americans feel at the ridiculous liabilities credit-rating agencies face if they screw up or commit fraud.

I also don't appreciate the racist picture used by OP. We're better than this.

#MAGA! #GETTINGSHITDONE!