youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Don't be so dramatic lad

Croatian advertisement

youtu.be/v-QjVn5QeYQ (multi-feed)

youtu.be/HOWl24nlsB4 (The Red Elephants)

This rally is pretty good.

I don't remember chanting "FIX THE FENCE!"

REMINDER TO VOTE "YES" IN THE REFERENDUM

MOMMY

>from mail order bride and flashing tushy to FLOTUS.

Truly a Croatian dream.

Odd headline desu senpai

It should be "Aging dyke who adopted child with Rosie O'Donnell kills itself after realising it has missed its opportunity to conceive its own children"

desu lads I don't know why I'm so full of hate and anger I'm sorry for shitposting 2 hours

>Chaos thread

Trump's base has been successfully divided now, all that is left is to conquer.

C H A O S

Okay the time for shitposting is over now we awoo

Keep dreaming sven

>Building new walls and renovating fences where wall isn't possible

I don't think you were ever at Trump rally to begin with.

These threads are moving so fast that nobody will notice I'm the shill master.

Watch out for trucks swede

>people arguing for/against a deal that doesn't even exist

gonna be difficult to get anywhere desu

NOT SO FAST,SHILL MASTER

Reminder that Trump hates Nazis and the meme about him reading mein kampf and admiring Hitler was a lie to gather support from us. He is a Jew lover through and through and hasn't had 9 Jewish grandchildren to try to infiltrate the Zionists, he is one.

(((They))) are terrified of NatSoc now just as they were back when the Reform party was formed and Trump was sent to destroy any chance they had of gaining power.

He is not our (those of us who aren't t_d era civnat cucks) ally but is most definitely (((their))) ally.

This tweet kills the maga

Meditate.

It's sad that people actually shame all blacks for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all blacks to die, even the innocent ones in Ghana and Chicago.

This board is full of sick racist pieces of shit ridiculing genuine causes.

K/M/F is the only right answer.

Trump is traitor and an idiot.

>gonna be difficult to get anywhere desu
That's the point

Nice try faggot.

What's his endgame?

>Trump genuinely shilling how Nazi Germany was a threat to United States in particular.
Ohw ewe

What good has Trump done while he's been in office? Is there a tl;dr?

have to fill the quota somehow.

Wrong.

Its been an enraging mess, and its all because of Trump.

>tfw one of my fb friends is friends with this smug guy

I can give you his name and fb page link if you guys want

Donald J. Trump TAKE BACK OUR FUTURE!

youtube.com/watch?v=6akIm19w6i0

Only autists have burned the MAGA hat. Everyone else is waiting, just voicing concern. You just can't let it become concern trolling.

Are enjoying youselves, guys? I sure know I am.

>Jennifer Lawrence opposes Trump
>most recent movie "Mother" gets horrific ratings
>Jlaw decides to move away from acting

Trump curse spares none

Can someone tell me why the alt-right can easily say shit like "We should have nuked Japan more because they became degenerates after we nuked them. Should have just ended it" but at the same time all of their profile pictures are weeb shit and ahegao faces with trump hats or lolis with trump hats, and they also think Japan is the ideal political structure especially on immigration?

Well he was and for good reason.

isn't trump a kike puppet? are these threads ironic?

>(((They))) are terrified of NatSoc now
>the master fear the puppet
Keep dreaming.

We like the product not the producer

>white bois be like "now see here, my ancestors happened to be Vikings my good sir"
Meanwhile, in reality...

It's not. Trump has done nothing wrong. There is no deal in place.

You see user sometimes people tell jokes.

President Trump has said that in some areas you don't need a wall because of the natural barriers. You can add more security to those areas, while other areas have high tech doing most of the work. The prototypes we've seen are a good example of that.

so, when is blimpf going to invade syria like partisan girl said?

This should be good, how?

Is this what the Satan digits were trying to tell me? Because this goes beyond my wildest dreams...

Jesus Christ you ((("people"))) leave me speechless.

Not a hivemind desu

alt right doesn't exist

>"Rep. Steve King Says He'll Stick With Trump, Despite DACA"

archive.is/Caqbk

I post this having been and still being relatively critical of events as they've recently unfolded

Trump pre-Diet Coke

>they only went full censorship crackdown on all right wing views that could be considered even remotely close to NatSoc throughout the entire internet and purged Andrew Anglin because uhhh...they're puppets?
Fuck off Shlomo, you're not fooling anybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SshUSZcJ4c

I hate responding to meme flags but here is the book that photo is from by a delusional negro.

There shouldn't even be discussions of a deal with Kike Schumer.

Looks like he completely cucked out on his stasnces

Fuck off back to redit with your racist threads you piece of shits. Sage and reporting on IRC channel for racism and off topic. Enjoy your ban

>warned you about things happened most weekend
nah, i don't think he that bored.

King is smart enough to know there's no alternative despite democrats. Trump is cucking on DACA but every Republican would have, he's just cucking less.

Is anyone at the MOAR rally?

Anyone have a link to the opening election scene to the latest AHS season?

There shouldn't even be an argument about if illegal people should get kicked out of the country.

but looks like U.S. is literally a nation without borders and law so

>Zionist rule being threatened should be good how?
Come on man. America was taken over by (((them))) in the early 1900's.

shoo shoo shariablue.

Do

Some crazy shit must happen when you become President. You must get a lot of confidential intel that sways your opinion in a different direction. Trump said he wouldn't shill for Saudi Arabia, despite the fact that pretty much all terrorism comes out of SA, but then he became a shill for Saudi Arabia.

I still don't "get" Israel. Pulling support from them would be the easiest way to lower the debt since we pump so much into them. I understand that Israel is a primo spot to have military bases to keep an eye on the middle east and that Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish, but America really needs to stop wasting their money on Israel.

Trump isn't stupid like all these kikes and shills are trying to make you believe. Trump knows that his whole re-election hinges on the wall. If he cucks on the wall and amnesty, he loses his whole base. Have some fucking faith and let the man do his job.

pastebin.com/nf7kKzAY

NEW

>"If the wall is going to be obstructed...then we're not doing anything," Trump stated on Thursday
>The House passes a $1.2 trillion funding package for 2018 - includes a $1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall
>Republican Senators are preparing to introduce a new healthcare bill this week
>Trump blocks Chinese purchase of U.S. company for national security reasons
>Trump cuts off visas for countries that refuse deported immigrants
>The House has voted to make membership in a criminal street gang, like MS-13, a deportable offence
>The US Census Bureau has announced that the American median income is increasing for the first time sine 2007 - stagnant wages BTFO

America was taken over by kikes in 1776. Washington and the Founding Fathers were Jewish puppets. Trump is just the biggest Jewish puppet.

A brick has more skill and can do more things than Jennifer Lawrence does

Chaosh?

Sup Forums is populated by weebs, autists, and various other weirdlings and psychologically disenfranchised individuals. And bored shitposters and truthseekers. Don't take anything at face value

he's right you know

Trump is shit, stop making these threads.

she was a millionaire before she met trvmp

>DRummptff you lied to us.

What makes you think he even wants to be re-elected? He's always said he didn't want to be president.

Ish a ladduh

All of the shills and morons are sowing chaos when nothing yet has been agreed to, let alone been done.

Did it ever occur to you thick cunts that this is what Trump wants? Base has been powered up to >9000. Dems think they sense weakness. Congress is feeling the heat--on both sides. Does it seem weird that Breitbart is leading this "Betrayal" narrative? We now from reports that Bannon and Trump talk more than previous thought, after leaving the WH.

Even Mikth Thernovicth walked back his autistic shit on Alex Jones yesterday saying, "It's designed to get attention to break through Kelly's stranglehold on the info Trump gets." (paraphrase)

I will remain confident until I see the actual deal, if any, that comes out of this

Then why is Trump meeting with Schumer? Schumer, Pelosi, and the Dems will never vote for a wall.

>Sanchez
Time to deport

The wall is BULLSHIT

LEGAL immigration of subhumans pouring into the country is FAR worse than illegal. You fucking idiot. DACA was his test, he failed.

Just reposting my two points/thoughts from last thread after the 300, then I need to fuck off.
Had fun laughing at you shills and fairweather newfags, don't feel too bad newfags, i fell for a lot of shit my first day too.

Cya Sup Forums enjoy your bad shills

Zieg Heil and Hail Victory to you too, lad.

The dreamers more or less got legalized when Obama gave them amnesty. if Trump deports them he loses 2018 midterms since it'll become a massive wedge issue with a country divided.

Trump is handling this the best way possible atm. Give them illusions they can stay but with no voting rights, no right to legalize family, then encourage self deportations while passing RAISE Act.

If midterms can kick out more rinos and get pro-Trump republicans, Raise Act has a real chance of passing.

Trump disagrees and is apparently bargaining with DACA. What else could he bargain with.

I used to believe in 4D Chess too

the alt-right exists and is the sole reason Trump got elected (Trump was the only alt-right candidate whereas the Republicans had 15 candidates so they spread their voterbase too thin and allowed Trump to nab the election). Their party just doesn't like to mention it. Like Democrats and IDpol.

Donald Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Trump and His Wall
youtu.be/wXsLtpk_G_w

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

Trump Praises Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

No One is More Pro-Israel Than Trump
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE

How did IK when this first came out, just by looking at the writers, this would become a propaganda piece?

Have fun fren