You guys may have your ideas on blacks...

You guys may have your ideas on blacks, but it's substantially more difficult to survive in the working world as an black male.

I got fired and accused of stealing at my first job after college. It was a simple mental error which we're liable to make (senior banker at Wels-Fargo). I accidentally went home with the deposit. Just because I didn't call immediately doesn't mean I knew. It was in a jacket I barely use. I simply could not find the pockets soon enough to realize.

3 days later the representative from HQ came to speak with me, and basically says I'm fucking out of there. My first job, destroyed by the hatred of an evil man. Fuck you. White people don't get accused like this. Blatant bigotry.

nigger

just go be a nigger somewhere else.
we aren't your fucking friends.

NIGGER FAGGOT

>I accidentally went home with the deposit.
>My first job, destroyed by the hatred of an evil man.

sure nigger. sure.

And you didn´t bring the desposit back from your own right after you noticed it right?

>White people don't get accused like this.

You didn´t get accused, you literally did it.

I cant believe the above posters are so fucking retarded as to buy this 4/10 trolling.All of you have sub 80 IQs

>steals the cash
>dindu nuffin it was accident

sure thing nigger.

So you're not a thieving nigger just a stupid nigger ?

Even white people still get fired for that kind of nigger tier stupidity. You aren't special.

you went to college to be a fucking bank teller?

SUUUURE, just like the niggers who run our government and fucking destroy our country "forget by accident" that they're stealing taxpayer money

Dude, anyone would get fired for that kind of blatant fuck up. You fucked up majorly retard, dont whine and bitch about
>dindu nuffin
And this is how the meme got started. Thanks for proving everyone point dumbass.

Because banks run on such a strict routine, they acknowledge that these sort of mistakes will happen. It's literally in the employee guidebook. You become such a robot that missing one small step can mean the difference in you fucking up catastrophically.

I should've got a warning at least. We even watched the video together and I didn't look sneaky.

I only entered this thread to get OP's picture, but now I'm here I'll tell you I'd spit on your face for this pathetic excuse of a bait.

SEGA

Guarantee any white guy walks out a bank with money that is not his, he is losing his job.

Check your ego at the door. Just because you are black does not indicate causation. You sound like a somewhat intelligent person. You made a mistake, and you can call it simple or not, but I doubt it would have been different for a white frat dude.

Go get another job and stfu. No one cares....especially not here. Go get an attorney if you are so buttfrustruated.

Protip: I am white and have been fired for theft at my first real job too. The difference is that I got over it, quit making errors and moved from it.

did you get charged for theft?

You weren't fired for stealing, you were fired for being incompetent. Blaming everything on whitey is precisely the reason why many of us here became racist in the first place - your race's seeming incapability for persona responsibility, which seems to be the root of your near barbaric behaviour.

Now fuck off.

Racists usually have lower IQ.

I don't think you got fired for being black. Also, you didn't get fired because your boss is evil.

At my first job, there was a white guy who knew the store inside and out, went above and beyond in his daily work, and was well respected by all - until.... They caught him helping himself to the cash under the till (not the float). When he came clean, he said he was having trouble paying rent because he spent all his money on his sick daughter. What he was doing was taking 200-250 from the extra store cash, then returning it asap and before anyone noticed.

They fired his ass on the spot, and considered charges, but decided that charges would end up hurting his daughter, so they just banished him.

So OP, put yourself in the shoes of the security/loss prevention investigator.

How would you handle the situation?
Would you believe the person who took the money did it by accident? Would you give them the benefit of the doubt, even though they weren't the one to point out the error?

>did you get charged for theft?
I was young, but in my youth I acted like a nigger. I out right stole....Thousands of dollars worth of merchandise over a few years. High end stuff too, not junk.

By they time they figured it out through inventory, the records of all serial numbers sold were too hard to find. They seemed to think that to "PROVE" that I was stealing it would take years to go through physical records. No joke, the place I was working stored register receipts in 55 gallon drums in the basement. Most of the records of the previous 2 years were in 3rd party storage.

I was fired for "Willful disobedience", and not charged with any crime. My name was placed into a database that was used by other similar businesses...Pretty much fucked me out of retail 100%. I got into construction, and haven't looked back. I make almost $40/hour + medical/dental/vision/pension/annuity/retirement.

And I quit acting like a nigger. I learned my lesson, and will never steal again. My goal at work is to make my money, and make sure my employee get their part too. They treat me well, I will treat them the same.

Obvious bullshit.

No nigger dumb enough to rob a bank and wonder why he got fired could ever possibly get a job at the bank in the first place.

>No nigger dumb enough to rob a bank and wonder why he got fired
Are you new to the USA?

>>No nigger dumb enough to rob a bank
wat

>my first job after college
You're already leaps and bounds ahead of me famalam

you picked a job where you are 100% accountable.

you are upset that you were held accountable for your actions in a high stress environment, where you get paid more. You want to fuck around and be able to make mistakes? Go be a landscaper. Man the fuck up. Every day tens of thousands of people execute their job flawlessly, or learn a tempo or process. They leave themselves memos and notes.

You are a troll most likely, but in the event you are not, fuck, you are an embarrassment to the concept of adulthood.

Fake story. There is no way in hell a negroid has a high enough IQ to work in finance.

White guy here, got charged with stealing gas because I went to the station, was the only customer there, pumped my gas went in and bought a drink, handed the clerk my card to charge it and he didn't charge me for the gas, and I didn't explicitly tell him I had pumped the gas. This happens. And they insisted to charge me rather than just let me pay them for it.

They didn't fire you because you're black
They fired you because you're incompetent

You got between the capital owner and his capital. It's a miracle you survived.