Antifa Professor SUSPENDED

Antifa Professor who tweeted about dead cops SUSPENDED after Tucker Carlson debate

The president of John Jay College said she was “shocked” to hear the “abhorrent” anti-cop statement spewed by a professor at her school and immediately suspended him.

“I am appalled that anyone associated with John Jay, with our proud history of supporting law enforcement authorities, would suggest that violence against police is ever acceptable,” John Jay president Karol Mason said about professor Michael Isaacson.

Mason said that threats were made to the members of the college in the wake of his comment — which caused her to take immediate action.
“Out of concern for the safety of our students, faculty and staff, we are immediately placing the adjunct on administrative leave as we continue to review this matter.”

HAHAHAHA!
Antifa pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMiYqbEtU7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't this kind of illegal because of tenure?

Somehow I don't think he had tenure.
Tenure takes some time to achieve. He's too young I think.

Why is his neck so long it's creepy

Tenure is simply a right to due process; it means that a college or university cannot fire a tenured professor without presenting evidence that the professor is incompetent or behaves unprofessionally or that an academic department needs to be closed or the school is in serious financial difficulty.

He is a white male, it doesn't matter.

One of the best professors MIT ever had was retroactively disbarred after he had already been retired, all his material stripped from the school history and his pension revoked because some summer school girl claimed he hit on her in a chatroom.

>Michael (((Isaacson)))

Not that I needed the Jew detector on this one, his opinions and appearance alone made it obvious he was a kike.

Do you think antifa and anticop are interchangeable?

Shit, the head of BLM in Toronto tweeted (s)he wanted to kill the mayor; you probably don't have to fire the guy over a tweet.

f-fricken ffricks

The rare Jewraffe

What if we lived in a world where you could never be fired for tweeting. Is that the world we want? I think that as long as you're divulging classified or protected information, you should be able to say whatever the fuck you want, free of consequence.

le poz dispenser xDDDD

I think any of these fuckers who threaten or make insane violent tweets, posts or threats should see jail time and lose their jobs. Unless of course we want to let them overthrow our countries.

*not divulging, obviously

That arrogant fag thought the college would have his back

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

okay

>From somebody who can't decide which bathroom to use today.

He is prepared to swallow large blackzillas in prison.

>poz
[ ]not dispensed
[x]dispensed

A senator from Missouri, Maria Chapelle-Nadal called for the assassination of trump and refused to step down.

That guy isn't white, idiot.

both good 88/14

the jewraffe poz dispenser?

I haven't seen a pez dispenser in years user wtf happened to them

Giraffes BTFO! What will he do?

JEJ

He's an adjunct, which means he's basically treated like a part time worker. No benefits, no guaranteed work, and most importantly in this case, no job security.

hmmmm

guessing homophobic geteronormative White supremist cis patriarchy

I don't even see this as a left or right issue. If I threatened to kill someone right here and now in my neighborhood, the cops would be all over me.
So how is this shit allowed?

It's a painful case of doublethink, she's been repressed user didn't you see she's black
It's physically infuriating

>behaves unprofessionally
Instructing "future dead cops" falls under this category.

>John Jay College
he's gay... thats why he has a long neck

Professor Slinky

>Oh yes goy, we're shocked I tell you, shocked

>200k debt from grad school
>finally get job at some hick nobody school as adjunct
>somehow call yourself professor and use your position to leverage 15 mins of fame in which you lose said job
>???????????
>PROFIT!!!!!

>“Out of concern for the safety of our students, faculty and staff, we are immediately placing the adjunct on administrative leave as we continue to review this matter.”

I have a feeling the school got a phone call from the NYC Police Union, and were told to get rid of this jackass.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised or blame them if the NYPD, 'found' something on this asshole to take him a 'nice' trip downtown.

Its an evolutionary trait for taking longer dicks to the throat

Wtf is this capcha bull shit?

>Wtf is this capcha bull shit?
>not using legacy
You really just spiked my blood pressure user
How can you be this dumb

(((Isaacson)))

Promoting violence against police isn't unprofessional?

The fuck is happening with his neck?

>>not using legacy
You enjoy typing?

This "professor" (he's an adjunct at a no-name college, lel) is Jewish btw. Typical Jewish hatred of whites on display.

where were you when the tide turned?

Better then being a slave for autonomous car developments

Cops are considered an extension of fascism, thus antifa are anticop.

The only reason this dude became a professor at a cop academy was to train them in getting killed.

Suspension is not enough, he needs to be tried for attempted murder.

When I Copied That

>administrative leave
So its fucking nothing and he'll be back at work within the week
Someone needs to let it be known that having domestic terrorists as professors doesn't look good for them

I hope Tucker keeps making more SJWs and ANTIFA faggots homeless.

>Administrative leave is a temporary leave from a job assignment, with pay and benefits intact.

If you fags are really willing to settle for this...

am i pretty pol?

Are you implying that we would stoop so low as to doxx and harrass him, making his life hell on the internet and off?

Why, never...

>If you fags are really willing to settle for this...
Did Sup Forums have anything to do with this? I thought it was the police officers union that filed the complaint.

You know how when you see a horrendous accident you just can't look away? That's how I feel when looking at this cretin.

so it can snap nice and easy

Jesus his neck length. That's longer than most women's

Suspended doesn't mean fired.

>Antifa Professor SUSPENDED
>b-but mah free speech

But what did he actually say?

>muh freeze peach!

typing is as easy as talking to me

youtube.com/watch?v=SMiYqbEtU7w

God it would so fun to fight this weirdo.

Grab on to that fucking neck and just toss him all over the place while he shrieks and flaps his arms like a faggot.

He does have free speech. The government did not get involved at all, he has no criminal charges or fines and is a free man. His peers, however, are telling him to fuck off. That is their freedom to do so.

Literally what they just fucking did, he is SUSPENDED not fired, while they "review the matter further"

>totally human guys

That's not a human. It's a fucking giraffe in a human suit.

This.

> work in a elderly care clinic
> Tweet: "I hate elderly people lololol"
> elderly care clinic understands that you are not the best person for that position and terninates your employment to reduce potential liability

Damn nig did you know that the 1st Amendment only applies to government action?
No you didn't.

No dummy. The fuck do you think adjunct means? He's lucky he's even being given an investigation because they're under no obligation to even give him that.