Language expert, Trump speaks like an adolescent. Embarassing

youtube.com/watch?v=WtICiAmqlco

This professor and linguistic expert is interviewed and explains how Trump speaks like a teenager and in a manner of how "people used to speak when they didn't have writing".

Trump is an embarrassment., he can't even speak like an adult.

No wonder his supporters are low IQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=322Ilgld0Po
youtube.com/watch?v=nqoT5DjEEv4
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c
youtube.com/watch?v=XJyfozezSpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No wonder his supporters are low IQ.
>are low IQ
>are

Sage.

they tried this meme with w. didn't work then, won't work now.

>when will they learn

Low energy

When will leftycucks ever learn?

You may not agree with Obama but you have to admit he could talk like an adult and make the country sound professional while Trump, as this professor puts it, talks like a teenager...

>Ooga booga kill Whitey
Yeah real grown up

*smacks lips*
AYO DAT NIBBA DRUMP SPEK LIKE A KID FO REAL

Screencap me.

>"now... now i know that that we as uh.. uh nation need to come together".

Obama literally stuttered and said uh and um in every speech he ever gave. Fuck off faggot.

>Politician
>Long island businessman

>talks "professional"
>doesn't do shit

>Talks like a "teenager"
>get's shit done

Rather have the latter

BIXX NOOD MELONFARMER!

youtube.com/watch?v=322Ilgld0Po

>uh-uh-uh-uh
>okie doke

>linguistic expert
>mulattoe

Really makes one ponder, doesn't it.

We Wuz Harvard

We Wuz Kang

This is John McWhorter. He's actually a fantastic linguist. You should watch his videos. His political views would also be agreeable to most on Sup Forums. He's not a shill.

linguistic expert is on a Lefty cuck MSNBC while Trump is a president. No wonder this is the reason young based patriotic love trump

Whether you like trump or not, you've got to agree that he could talk a little better.

>experts

>...
so do you

>people used to speak when they didn't have writing
I can't believe you fell for this malarkey user
So are you suggesting this person lived during prehistory, thus having personal knowledge of this? Or do you believe he learned about this time "when they didn't have writing" from a written source.
LMAO YOU ARE SUCH A STOOGE

2:50
>put on glasses for no reason

Believe me!

>this isn't scripted!

>hol up hol up hol up hol up

>haha drumpf can't speak english properly
>-w-what, no! this is their culture and a real language!

>HE DOESN'T TAWK GUUD!

Stock market is constantly breaking records, unemployment down, every "enemy" of the U.S. is on ice....

>buuhhht but, you don't understand it was HER turn!

and what is his opinion on the majority of black youth in america? how do they speak in his valuable opinion?

One of the most influential political speeches of our lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqoT5DjEEv4

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
Kek

Trump should write his speech though. You don't need a diploma to figure the guy has very low language IQ.

Smear campaign is on despite Trump giving in to the Jews on immigration. Unreal, Jews never, ever stop. Nothing will appease them short of death or removal.

This guy has been commenting on Trump since last year.

It's not anything new, I've seen him on CNN before.

He's a pretty articulate nigger, actually.

this linguist was always on fox news red eye. he's garbage and every argument he had got debunked

When your arguments are reduced to speculation about someone speech making them the boogeyman it’s garbage

Reminder that Trump also can't read,

youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c

Reminds me of that Key and Peele episode "Substitute Teacher".

>This professor and linguistic expert is interviewed and explains how Trump speaks like a teenager and in a manner of how "people used to speak when they didn't have writing".

kek, insulting someone's speech patterns with that abortion of a sentence

This professor, who is a linguistic expert, opines that Trump speaks in a manner of those that existed in a time before invention of the written word.

hmm, quite. Bip bip cheerio.

>they was
>finna
>bout
>y'all
>niggas
>brothas
>hol up
>so you was sayin
>we was
>who is
Language expert, also happens to be black...
Bet he's never heard of an oxymoron

> No wonder his supporters are low IQ.
Not a burger, but 138er IQ here (Test ran by Psychologists when i was 17). And i would easily support Trump if the only alternative was Hillary Clinton.

> he can't even speak like an adult.
Being well spoken is neither a necessary, nor a sufficient condition for being a good politician or human being. All MSNBC shows is how shallow they are in their quest to slander Trump further and further. They are simply not professional enough to criticize him for his political actions alone, and keep coming up with something stupid or superficial to bash him.

> explains how Trump speaks like a teenager and in a manner of how "people used to speak when they didn't have writing"
At least you can understand him that way. There is the opposite end to this, too - which is far worse. As child I used to spend most of my free time reading. First for entertainment, but then i switched more and more to physics, mathematics and compsci literature. One of my traits is the ability to copy the writing style of literature written in German to a certain extent - and i made use of that, since i really disliked the amateurish and childish writing style that pretty much all of my classmates used during that time. My essays for STEM related school subjects where pretty much indistinguishable from common German literature in terms of writing style, and i regularly had to prove that i didn't just copy my work from some book. It had a great impact on my speaking, too: I am now capable of formulating and speaking in complex German sentences, which you would usually only find written down, on the fly. But that's more of a curse than a boon, since i noticed very soon that humans simply can't follow 'written German' when they only hear it (as opposed to reading it). Problem is that i completely unlearned how to speak normally, so now i can only switch between "highly formal" and "teenager speech" - speaking normally makes me break mid-sentences...

The president is the leader of the country. He should be able to speak like an adult and be able to read. Trump can't speak like an adult and evidence points that he can't read either.

>go 60k into debt for a useless degree like feminist dance therapy
>graduate
>cant find a job in your useless field
>work at mcdonalds
>HAHA IM SMART

>if you don't let your wife fuck niggers in front of you you're not an intellectual

Why was your IQ tested by a psychologist? I thought that only happened with retards and astronauts.

y'all is actually proper English, a contraction of you and all
& it's southern not black

i didn't think this could be real, but it did

>he watches msnbc
embarrassing

>Trump can't read
>Trump speaks like a retard
>Trump beat the largest republican field in history
>Trump beat the smartest most qualified candidate in history

Really got me thinking

John McWhorter used to be on Redeye all the time trashing liberals. Redeye gets cancelled and he goes on liberal talk shows and trashes conservatives.

He ain't lyin. You'd only be lying to yourself if you disagree. If you look st him through the lens of JFK, Reagan or hell even Dubya, you know how immature he sounds.

adolescents speak like Trump.

GENERATION ZYKLON

>>get's shit done
but he's gotten nothing done

Take any off the cuff speech like this and write it down, this is usually how it'll look. People don't speak in beautiful prose, go figure.

If if if if if if if if if okiedoke

>"smart" obama speaks at 7th grade level, alienating his black audience
>Trump speaks 3rd grade level to make sure his illegal audience understands they're not welcome here

If he's asked a question, he answers it. He doesn't say,"I'll get back to you" so he can run focus groups to find the best politically correct answer.

He speaks what he's thinking and gives no fucks.

Wow. It's almost like most people in general are stupid.

OMG DROUMP IS SUCH A DOUNAULDDDD

WE

CANT

LET

HIM

GET

THE

CODES

It didnt work during the primaries, it didnt work during the election, but keep going, its helping! 2 scoops! 2 cents!

I got a Depression during the later years of my school life, which (alongside with unprofessional behavior exhibited by some of the teachers in some subjects) led to a severe loss of motivation and bad grades. School recommended sending me to Psychologists for examination (and a "Psychatrist" - not sure if there even is an english term - for "treatment"). The Psychologists should devise a report for the school, and ran a number of tests on me (mostly interviews and queries), one of them being an IQ test (because they thought that might have been one of the reasons why i my grades where dropping).

It was funny, actually. I was shown two different tests - since i was an extreme pedant at that time (and still am if i deem it necessary) i took a look at that first test and straight up told him that i couldn't answer the questions because they where formulated in pretty ambiguous terms, and would require further assumptions to be made in order to answer them. His face was hilarious to look at when i went with him through the test, and explained the dozens of different interpretations which i could infer from the questions, and the possible answers to chose for each of them (although there were potions of the test which where not affected that strongly by it, one example being the "continuation of geometric forms" present in it). At the end i told him dryly that i could try doing another test the same way a normal human (which tend to intuitively choose one of several possible interpretations for a question without even noticing that there are more than one of them) does, so we did another session with another test a few days later. Well, turns out the result wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJyfozezSpI

You keep thinking that, sweetie

>okie doke

>the """"expert"""" is a nigger
dismissed

>he could talk like an adult
shut the fuck up and quit sucking this niggers dick. Leftists like talk down to people

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Trump is far too dumb to be like Hitler.
He can't even recognize a Jew when one marries his daughter.

Wow, was the clone going through a cerebral meltdown there?

Honestly, that just convinces me even more that Hitler was right. Wow.

This. Someone should show that mulatto how his fellow american niggers speak. Bet he'd choke on his words.

Supposed expert in linguistics yet his rhetoric is stilted, turgid and unconvincing.

So what?
Clinton spoke well linguistically, but she was dirtier than satan's asshole
Tell me something that is actually important in judging a politician
also sage

hmmmm

government communications are mandated at an ~8th grade reading level, so i'll give trump a pass on this one. and counter with, "his popularity derives from the fact that he sounds like your dumb grandma"