What are conservatives "conserving"...

what are conservatives "conserving"? They all just seem to sit around and bitch and complain while doing absolutely nothing to me.

Why shouldn't we take up the "left-wing" mantle whilst promoting the European ethnicity?

Sexless virgins

the Constitution and American values

faggot

Iran is going to nuke Israel. It's days are numbered.

>Man who takes a poster from an oppressive regime deserves to die
>Niggers who loot during crisis deserve to loot

Niggers can do anything and get away with it basically

OMG IS THE ROOF OKAY?

Bump

wtf I love Islam now

A philosophy that died on 9/11

So fucking irresponsible, she could of caused serious damage to that roof.

conserving tradition,values, and stability.

The problem is, until 1945, American immigrant communities who caused problems (Germans especially) were made to bend the knee.

But after WW2, because they felt that was too nazi, multiculturalism was promoted, whereby people could self-segregate to preserve their own culture and there was no ultimate culture. Unfortunately in America, this is promoting the same circumstances that led to WW1 in Eastern Europe.

>white genocide isn't real
>we are replacing you
So which is it?

Hunters are overwhelmingly conservative and spend more on conservation of wildlands than any other environmentalist group.

They're conserving the past government which was liberal

>France or UK became muslim
>Kike:"Israel still jewish"

Ayo hol up!! What I am missing here?

>So which is it?

Whichever they can get away with at the time. When white people are marching in the streets proclaiming they want to preserve their culture and not be replaced they're crazy Nazis with an inexcusable hatred of non-whites. When whites are just being themselves and allowing shit to happen, these faggots get smug and start taunting them about how white genocide is real and they're participating in it.

Bump